Spoiler Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 30, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    At least I think so. Anyone else?

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  2. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep.. it's the step mother using various poison but with small quantity... pretty nasty trick i'd say.. and..
    she'll be poisoned again during the war between the 1st prince of Central Empire, it was bad for her original poisoned body and detrimental to her relationship with the ML..

3. at654

at654 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, Can anyone help with raw chapters...

4. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone mention how the MC get ride of the poison inside her? Did she get rid of it before the ML falls in love with her? Or after?

5. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    if i'm not wrongly interpreted the mtl.. MC got her medical system to slowly drive out the poison.. and ML did help.. by giving her a rare fruit that could drive the poison though it didn't thoroughly drove out the poison... and also when they visit the dongyang house of central empire they got some detoxification pills..
    later when MC were pregnant she crammed medicine from some society-for-warriors which ML was part of to combat the poison and hopefully ensure the safety of their child.. too bad her son got the poison as well but at least the baby's safe and it tooks 2 years for the baby to get well till he got poisoned again by his parent's (mostly his father's) enemy.. then MC uses Medical System to save her son and later launch a campaign over those who harm her son..
    so it's actually combine effort.. while they slowly fall in love with each other..

7. lyn

lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Can someone tell me about liu bai. He is being so annoying in the latest chapters. I want to know whether he got what he deserved for being annoying....

Aster Anemone and akina09 like this.
  8. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~ I need spoilers~ Has MC any admirers? And ML? How did they meet them?

9. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    huh.. well sometimes during the war he'll be reprimanded by Chujiu first and then by ML.. over the time his role still important but not mention a lot.. it's the other military aide that'll be mention a lot.. i guess his name is Mo Qingfeng..

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  10. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got admirers.. it just that her position as the God of War's wife make them didn't dare to have any ideas.. the 3rd Prince was a very devoted admirer i must say.. Mo qingfeng was tad disappointed hearing her explain that she's a married woman.. and the Young Master from the Central Empire Meng Xiuyuan but he tried to dismiss his feeling as just being grateful towards MC.. Beside with ML hovering over MC time to time i don't think someone's will be bold enough to snatch the MC from ML..
    ML have many admirers just from his looks and then from his military achievement.. like Lin Wanting and the Southern Princess.. and many ladies from central empire.. but having numerous attempt of assassination he grow weary towards women and can only tolerate FL within his vicinity... thankfully he never found out about MC's admirers.. because there's one time when they talk..i
    FL: What if i have someone i like
    ML: I'll kill him
    FL: U are not afraid i'll kill you to avenge him
    ML: i'll wait your revenge.. LCJ don't forget ur identity
    pretty much like that.. honestly sometimes i wish FL could poison him a little, he's too overbearing and full of himself.. sometimes i feel FL didn't give him too much of a scare, though ML will be time to time remember FL is a young weak woman and her life is already hanging by a thread...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  11. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the worst ML's I've read T_T

12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    True XD
    Atm, I really want to strangle him. Our poor MC just wanna stay alife and have a roof for sleeping.

kurohamukami likes this.
  13. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree, i feel like punching the male lead face while reading the summaries. :blobexpressionless:

14. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    i need to clarify this one spoiler
    actually ML got to see the way the 3rd Prince look at LCJ before ML and FL go to the Central (Yuan <?>) empire..

kurohamukami, Ssavilin and Hae_UNa like this.
  15. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what was in the hairpin, the one that the famous doctor's daughter had and she broke after the female lead was taken to jail? Why did she break it?

16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    When will LCJ get out of the jail? Is there any painful moment for ML? Because I really want to see him in pain now.

wafflebeauty and shelvibie17 like this.
  17. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Throwing some spoilers... I MTLed though so these are just my general understanding..

There are actually some things that ML does to show that he cares for our MC. For example:
    When MC "rans away from home". Technically, she went to her house away from the capital (which was a part of her dowry, i think). There were lots of good things in that place. ML got so upset that MC only thinks of sending gifts back to her grandmother but nothing ever comes to the Xiao wangfu. In the end, he can't stand it so he left all his important stuff for Li Bai and Su Cha to do. He went to MC, even making sure that he lives in the same room as him. It was funny how MC came back to her room for the first time to see it decorated in a "married couple" vibe and she immediately ordered the servants to clean up her stuff since she wants to change rooms. Of course, ML doesn't allow her.
    Speaking of rooms, when MC got back to Xiao wangfu (with ML's "coercion"), she wanted to live in a courtyard far away from ML. ML would sneak into her bed every night and slip out before MC wakes up. MC was quite suspicious that ML is sleeping beside her at night so she hides a scalpel underneath her pillow. Still was unable to catch ML because it turns out that ML already prepared beforehand. I think it was a sedative incense? Not sure.
    When MC was called to the palace to cure the 3rd prince's legs. ML was quite pleased when MC tore 3rd prince's clothes with the use of a pair of scissors. He was thinking along the lines that the rough treatment means that MC is not familiar with men's clothes. Hahaha.
    ML promised MC that sooner or later he will be strong enough to bring MC to the Central Empire to get her poison treated. Of course, MC doesn't believe ML. Seeing that MC doesn't believe him, ML vowed to show it to her through his actions.
    ML teaches MC how to play chess.
    A Xiao wangfu guard got injured around the eyes and Cao housekeeper asked help from MC. MC did surgery. Su Cha and ML watched together with others, awestruck. However, ML got angry at the injured guard because MC's chest is close to his face while doing the surgery. He even took note of the guard's name. hahaha.
    He used MC as bait for assassins!!!! DAMN IT! MC was invited to a banquet somewhere and was attacked by assassins upon returning home. Her four maids died (or got injured, i think) and some guards also died. Ultimately, she also got shot with an arrow a few centimeters above her heart. She pulled out the arrow herself inside the carriage. In fairness to ML though, he arranged for everything in a way that MC shouldn't have gotten hurt. However, he didn't account for the fact that MC will leave the palace banquet early. BUT STILL!! You don't do that to your waifu~!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  18. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the painful moment for ML just yet but LCJ will get out of jail in :

Chapter 111. That would be the next chapter to be translated by the TL.

19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read it and still cursing XT.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  20. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aweee cuteee. Thank you for the fluffy spoiler.

maecasano likes this.