Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that one is an AU? Idk, I didn't read it, but the title is The Rebirth of the Moonlight Boy or smthing

2. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, it's an AU.
    Here, it is the MC's first time in that world. He is still under the control of the Lord God, but wants to break free.
    Stepbrother Pianist has his chance of love with Yun Sheng, and it has its endearing moments. (But I thought of the original ML while reading, so I partly wanted them not to get together, except the sweet moments when you can't help thinking "sweet".... My OTP cannot be broken, but it was great to have the Stepbrother have his redemption)

Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So who ended up with who in this story?

4. Mystic Wonders

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun Sheng ended up with the Stepbrother. OrigML never showed up in this AU.(The character he possessed appeared only once, but without ML's soul. Stepbrother was relieved Yun Sheng and the OrigML's body did not have a good impression of the other)
    It had a nice build-up. Yun Sheng did not immediately love him. It was also actually interesting because Stepbrother gained his memories of the life when he fell in love with Yun Sheng, so he took care of Yun Sheng in this life.

Loved the flower language used. Unsure of the actual flower though cause I used mtl. "Desperate love / eternal love. When the flower blooms, happiness can be gained after rebirth"

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth, the timeline is so confusing

6. Mystic Wonders

Reading List:
    Link
    In this AU, MC is still under the control of Lord God. Remember in the original series, it was mentioned that MC has lived the 14th arc before.

In this AU, it takes place when he first reincarnated there, so he wasn't OP yet. It's in the time he first experiences that world. He hasn't hacked the system yet, but with his wits, he deduces the storyline. The OrigML does not exist in this AU timeline.

The stepbrother was at first as described in the original (he was cold, only cared about music, and smashed the fingers of MC when he first played the piano because MC's music had no soul). But then he suddenly fell ill, was hospitalized, and awakened with the soul of his alterego that fell in love with MC, thus having a personality change and protecting the MC from any harm.

Ease, Kittsune, XD and 2 others like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm......,. =.=
    Does the MC experienced this part of the story? Or did the plot change the moment the bro woke up and MC has no memories of it?

8. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read it, so basically the timeline is like this:
    MC first come to this world. With normal storyline MC still under villain control.

Adopt Bro from the second visit world(mc revisit this world in the 4 arc) was send to the space similar to xinghai area after he died(MC escape/private area with 007 system). Remember MC said the Queen devour the Protag of each world soul/the world power everytime the world mature? Originaly adopt brother was male protag of the world, so in it shown here what happen to the real protag of the world. The queen was trying to absorb the adopt bro from the world which MC go for the second time in which the MC already become OP which make adopt bro love him unlike when he first come to this world. But as we now, cause there's ml the adopt bro was left hanging. But as much reader comment the adopt bro has ml potential if only the real ML was not there. And he does have "IT" the potential to become ml, cause when the queen try to devour his soul, he resist and successfully escape from the queen space. His soul rebirth into the world when MC FIRST time come, with the adopt bro memory intact. So he remember and know the twin sister crazyness. He then protect the mc and replace the ml role here. The thing is he truly love the MC, cause he abandon the piano and he did not force the MC to play piano as the second time world.
    Edit.
    The first time mc come to this world he still under villain system, BUT cause adopt bro interfering and rebirth into this world, MC able to weaken the villain system. In other world adopt bro were the one that help mc to escape the villain system. Adopt bro trigger the loophole in the system, cause adopt bro as the "son of the world" go against the world it self

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ey? But isn't this the 2nd world MC went to? Seems like it took a really long while for the MC to finally escape

10. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why this is AU, cause the continuation is not the next storyline that we know. Cause of the adopt bro interfering with this world, MC able to escape the villain system earlier. But I'm not finished read yet. So I don't know if the timeline will eventually merge or not

kiara8 likes this.
  11. Mystic Wonders

Reading List:
    Link
    It mentioned that MC needed to have a higher spiritual power than the system to hack it, taking many years of reincarnation in the original timeline.

But in this AU, the system's power is weakened by the awakening of the Stepbro. Additionally, the MC's thoughts of going against the world's plot made the system give punishment to the MC, further depleting its power repeatedly. Each time, the punishments grew weaker, letting the MC figure out that if he continued to weaken the system, he could break free of the villain system.

It took more than a year of MC weakening the system in this AU to overpower it and hack it.

Funny moment:
    MC in this world made a robot for stepbro. MC named it villain system. One had to kick/smack it for it to work, and what it does is grovel and say stuff like "Sorry, sorry, I was wrong. Mercy" (paraphrased). The system was silent when the MC first showed it to the stepbro. (I was reminded that Yun Sheng's first gift to OrigML was also a robot in the first arc... I couldn't stop comparing when I was reading it. P.S. Did I remember correctly? Did Yun Sheng give the OrigML a robot before?)

Poor_Hero, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so

13. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did MC do after coming to this world????

14. Food food

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me summary of emperor arc before the real world..... I tried mtl but I did not understand much

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Pray to the ML everyday

clear likes this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC is the Emperor, ML the powerful general.
    • Emperor's fav fei cheated on him with Emperor's Huangdi (royal little brother) borned from the Dowager Empress.
    • Emperor's is not DE's bio son.
    • DE is in on it helping the concubine cheat with her son.
    • Concubine is ML's half sister.
    • DE feel that her son should be the Emperor instead of MC.
    • The son concubine gave birth to is actually the Huangdi's son.
    • In the first 3 yrs concubine enters harem, she stayed in the Cold Palace.
    • But then she got pregnant so she climbed into Emperor's bed so she could claim that child as his.
    • ML came back from a war and MC rewarded him. MC started to distanced with concubine.
    • One time MC and Concubine went back to ML's house.
    • MC said that he feel tired so he'll rest at concubine's room so she can go meet her mom.
    • ML's younger sister (full blood related) lighted an aphrodisiac incense in the concubine's room. Her reason being: if that bitch can seduce the Emperor then so can I.
    • MC kicked her out and called ML in. MC started molesting ML. But ML used internal energy to suppress his reaction. MC saw that ML have no reaction and got angry and kick him out.
    • From then on, ML started having fantasies about MC.
    • During a hunt, ML disguised himself as an assassin and attacked MC's guard. Afterward he kidnapped MC, sent source codes to his earring, molested him, warned MC about concubine's infidelity, and ran away.
    And my thumbs is tired now so if you have any q just ask i wont be typing the rest out

17. Food food

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they did naughty things...... then what happened when did he expose his brother's relation with his cucubin

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    They did do naughty things. But that was before MC became Emperor. It wasn't MC who exposed their relationship (he can't cause harms to protag, remember?). It was brother's wife who did it. She was a fem general from the north and was not very girly so she stayed single. But MC bestowed marriage upon the two of them. Wife got pregnant but brother poisoned her so she miscarriage. She found out. At the new year feast, she cut off the bro's private part, put it in the box and presented it to the emperor. She fear the emperor will hide it because it concerns the royal fam's rep. MC put the DE to death. The concubine was tortured (news spread out that she was dead) and sent to bro, who have been demoted to a commoner. In order to get money to stay alive, he invited a few ppl over to play with the concubine. The wife who did such an outrageous thing was also put to death (no she wasn't, she got marry to a general later and gave birth to a healthy boy).

19. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    you describe it so perfectly :ROFLMAO: MC is totally fanboy

kiara8 likes this.
  20. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Yun Sheng gave Transformer to Du Xu Lang. One that he later put on his bedside table so he can see it even when he go to sleep.
    I want to try to MTL these too but can someone tell me where the arc start in Danmeila? Can't seem to find it:confused:

Mystic Wonders and kiara8 like this.