LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for Ciara. She's had a sad, lonely life, and her only purpose in the story is to be scolded by the hero she's trying to help. There would be literally no change to the story if she didn't exist (just say the world itself gives the powers and dreams, and the organization thing is just a waste of time). Also, her personality change the second time she shows up is a bit too extreme. Actually, at this point she's the most interesting character in the series because you can't help but wonder what happened to her while Shin was training to make her so obsessed with him without any interaction other than him saying "shut up and leave me alone".

2. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume the huge boost to his Charm stat has something to do with it. When he got the Zeus title, Loretta almost jumped his bones.

3. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Using gold for money is a bad idea. If anyone has even a bit of knowledge about economics and counterfeiting, they would know a sudden large introduction of bills to an economy devalues the currency. Even counterfeit money technically works as money until it is removed from circulation. It is one thing for a small family to do it just to cover the cost of daily living but we are talking about Millions here, even Billions.

Freedom Wing and Guardian are both Global enterprises. They just have many branches.

Depends on how old fashioned the family is. Marrying off your daughter to a rich and powerful awakened with secrets is a very tempting and good business venture. Especially if you can get her pregnant

4. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Loretta taught him how to control that after it happened otherwise he would have caused a riot when they went to the Residential area to sign up as a Dimension Mercenary.

5. Anon_711

Reading List:
    Link
    I was excluding earnings from the Dungeon; his material sales on Earth would be enough. If he ever needed more money he could just clear more wyverns from Antelope Canyon.

6. RainMorga

RainMorga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Shin does not trust Freedom Wing. While Shin is hard working at training, he is super lazy at talking.
    2. Whatever their motivations are do not matter in what I wrote. The context was to remove Ciara from whoever she is with.
    3. They clearly do not care much about her if she can go around in semi-transparent clothes muttering about having Shin's baby.

Obsessed? I am just defending what I wrote a week+ ago. Was there a need for ad hominem?

7. Anon_711

Reading List:
    Link
    He trusts Ciara and her family even less.

My point was only that if he decides to create an organization on Earth, that there are much better options than going with the dubious one handed to him.

I was not targeting you directly, but everyone on this forum that seems to think that Ciara is just misunderstood, even though the author is taking great pains to paint her as crazy.

8. RainMorga

RainMorga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before her streaking incident (which I think the author went overboard with), she had mitigating circumstances and her attitudes could have been corrected.

You should go reread everything written about her in this forum if you think "everyone" is on Ciara's side.

lohwengk likes this.
  9. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of the "streaking incident", do you guys think she dressed herself? Did she really choose that dress? You know, she's kinda blind and all.

lohwengk likes this.
  10. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ciera probably saw a vision of herself as part of his harem.

11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, no, no she is not kind of blind....she is suposedly completely blind, just with some sort of precognative power. But yes that scene was weird, I don't guet why the author painted her as young and naive the first time she interacted with shin, and now she is on the verge of turning into a yandere character!!!!

lohwengk likes this.
  12. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    I was saying it sarcasticly. :whistle:

Paps likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that, I am just not that good at continuing jokes

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    [You obtained Golden Scarab’s Tattoo. Your luck and defense increase by 20%. All defense type skill effects increase by 50%. Positive effects will be added to all reproductive activity.]

This plus Gigantification...:blobsmirk:

lohwengk and Agame like this.
  15. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he finally noticed everyone is calling him by name. However he's about 3 weeks late to notice this.

lohwengk likes this.
  16. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping he'd tame one of the mantis to screw with the fire girl.

17. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought exercise: say Shin grabs the Elixir to force/encourage Palludia to stop stunting her own growth and pick something beneficial to herself, what would be best for her? Off hand the Dimensional Travel Magic Book or the Return Magic Book might be appropriate. I think she has a staff now, right? But maybe getting the Mantis Queen’s Guardian Dagger might be good for a back up weapon and stats.

Random Refugee likes this.
  18. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Would he be a daddy then? After all a Queen needs a King ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As well she's about to give birth, so Shin would be a daddy of 5,000 children ( I would assume ).

19. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least now we now he'll be able to keep up with his harem. gg, Shin, gg.

20. Anon_711

Reading List:
    Link
    Since they can trade rewards, and both Return and Dimensional Travel dropped, does that mean there could be a new Mercenary to go on missions with him soon?

Random Refugee likes this.