Have you been mindbroken in a dream?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan woke up this morning, having spent a lifetime as a witch in another world.

You see, in that dream, Ai-chan came home after being the OP witch who have beaten up demons, dragons and mad dogs. But Ai-chan returned 20 years after going to that other world. My parents were dead, my sister was gone and my house was abandoned and full of cobwebs.

As Ai-chan cried alone in the dark hallway, a scary man came to visit. He told me he was from a government organization in charge of capturing monsters. Then he took out a silver collar and told Ai-chan to wear it, calling Ai-chan a monster. Ai-chan escaped but was greatly wounded in the process.

He never stopped. He continued to chase after Ai-chan. Shooting Ai-chan with a bullet that overcame Ai-chan's magical protection. In the end, Ai-chan was beaten up so hard that Ai-chan couldn't fight anymore. So Ai-chan surrendered and agreed to put on the collar. Since then, Ai-chan spent the rest of Ai-chan's life obeying his orders and catching or killing monsters for him.

When Ai-chan woke up, Ai-chan panicked because Ai-chan couldn't find him anywhere. Within the 50+ years Ai-chan spent in the dream, he had become such important existence to Ai-chan that Ai-chan couldn't live without him.

So when Ai-chan finally woke up with the effect of the mindbreak and brainwashing still in place, Ai-chan panicked. Ai-chan even tried to commit suicide by jumping off my balcony while still naked. It was when Ai-chan realized that everything looked so retro that Ai-chan realized it was a dream.

So have you ever been brainwashed or mindbroken in a vivid dream before? Or is Ai-chan's dreams so high spec that only Ai-chan experienced this?

Here is where Ai-chan turned that movie into a short story. https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3556917/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. Land Of Tea

Land Of Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I don't even dream that much but that sounds like a bad dream

3. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh @Ai sama that dream sounds nice. Sounds like some of mine. Though maybe not as harsh as that...

Maybe you need to stop reading resurrection in new world novels?

4. arrogantyoungmaster

arrogantyoungmaster 20 Nuf = 1 face slap to make your day better

Reading List:
    Link
    black screen is what i see in my dreams

5. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so detailed that this has to be a fanfic and not an actual dream. Though it might be a dream but exaggerated with time as you try harder and harder to recall the events.

Deleted member 38284 and Ai chan like this.
  6. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a few weeks ago, i forgot most of part but it kinda hellish dream, torture, dead, burn. Take me awhile to convince myself that it just a dream

7. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I haven't read any novel the past two-three days. The last novel I read was My Father Is Lu Bu.

My dreams usually last a lifetime. Within 4-6 hours I can dream a full life of between 40+ to 90+ years, though I have no control over it.

Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  8. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Not detailed enough. I wrote the key points just as I woke up and tried to put it on paper. I had 50+ years of life in that dream, I could only recall snippets of some key points in my life. The others dispersed as soon as it reached noon. However, I managed to write enough key points to write a short story about what happened in that dream.

Deleted member 38284 and mir like this.
  9. Yukino

Yukino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not mind break but my neck did. When I was a kid, I dream a lot about stumble while going down the stair and decided to jump out to avoid rolling down, though it end with my neck getting snap from hitting the floor. Also have a lot of dream about becoming 2 inch tall after waking up and everyone else in the world disappear.

10. LordRikudo

LordRikudo 【Master of YEET】

Reading List:
    Link
    We could make one hell of a novel from this~:blobowoevil:~

And... yeah. I've dreamt about something along that line. It wasn't a full fantasy like that though. It was about me being old, really old. I watched my children and their childern lived and died.

I became so attached to that dream, to the point that I didn't want to wake up, even though my consciousness has returned.

Well, dream is a dream. I could still remember the big picture of that dream, but most of the details are faded away. In the end, it was a good dream :blobmelt:

*Edit*
    @Ai chan your dream sounds... exciting. I mean, being forced to wear a silver collar by a strange person and to follow all of his order... not to mention the mindbreak and brainwash... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  11. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I just dream of nothing. That's it. Darkness is scary but at the same time comfortable.

Deleted member 38284, mir and Ai chan like this.
  12. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, such awesome long detailed dream. The only dreams I have are either future predictions, some weird shit like waking up in the same apartment but with different furniture and inability to move, some solutions to problems or nothing at all.

13. abdera7man

abdera7man Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting..., in like 4 yrs ago I've dreamt of something tragic that happened to me ,that when i woke up I spent the whole day depressed by the after effect of the dream , i was confused by what is real and what isn't...!

Deleted member 38284, mir and Ai chan like this.
  14. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Even when i dream of ghosts or monsters i always fight back. Heck one time i was even the red ranger.
    The only nightmare i had was me taking an exam with a blank paper and there's 10 minutes left. Got my heart racing waking up.

15. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what i call high quality dream ^^ thats genius level imagination

Ai chan likes this.
  16. naghi32

naghi32 The Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    The h3ll if i can remember any thing that i dream off ...

Must be all that stress getting to me ...

Or the fact that i`m waking up alone in my bed :(

Ai chan likes this.
  17. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Your dreams are way deeper than mine. I rarely dream AMD its about random stuff mostly.:blobmelt:

mir and Ai chan like this.
  18. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    I once was mindbroken inside a dream... in an Ero Manga-like situation.
    At that time I realized that I was an M.

19. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    A dew days ago, I had a dream that I was on NUF and chatting with someone... When I woke up, I was so panicked, thinking that I had fallen asleep mid-chat and immediately grabbed my phone to check... (it was 5.00am) Afterwards, I couldn't fall asleep so I just continued playing on NUF.

20. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I was mind blown by the fact that I dreamed about a king died and a king really just died today.