LCD Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hexwolfx, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu

Novelupdate link

Synopsis:
    ‘Mapping’.

For his 15th birthday, Note is gifted this inferior version of the skills ‘World Map’ and ‘Area Map’. In other words, a trash skill. Soon after, Note’s childhood friend obtains extremely powerful skills and abandons him.Having been thrown away by the childhood friend he secretly had feelings for, he lives his days in misery while trying to earn a daily income through adventuring.

“…We need that skill of yours.”

However, his life changes when a young man named Jin approaches him.This is a story of a boy named Note, who—with no cheats or skills of his own—joins a party full of the strongest cheat-like skills and sweats, fights, and struggles his way to dungeon domination. A story of that kind of growth.

2. Shirai

Shirai 『 Silent ł Bored 』『 Rebel ł Butler 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Remove the 'cheat-like' from the synopsis and I would read it.
    The word 'cheat' instantly means 'AVOID' to me

3. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    There is only 1 chapter atm...

4. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    actually he does not has cheat the one with cheat is his teammates

5. Shirai

Shirai 『 Silent ł Bored 』『 Rebel ł Butler 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not the story content, the word itself is a detering force for me

6. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 3 - Him being so self pitying I understand why she left. Also, no one documented the fact that Mapping is incredibly useful inside a dungeon, hard to believe. :cautious::cautious::cautious: But whatever.

7. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The idea would be that it is rare, and since it takes up all 3 of the slot thingies, the people who have it tend to have low combat ability. These reasons, combined with the stigma against it, make it rare for users enter dungeons. The few who did probably end up dying in the dungeon.

And yeah, his attitude is really bad. To a point that it likely hurts not only her, but also makes her feel guilty as she sees herself as the cause of it. I hope they someday rekindle their friendship after he regains his confidence.

8. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Last chapter (24) posted by Binbogami, the translator "Mana" is dropping it for good.

Just posted a pickup request. Let's hope some translator became interested in picking it up.

9. MourningMoon

MourningMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this novel has finally been picked up and I wanted to ask, when does the childhood friend reappear?

freeLoading likes this.
  10. freeLoading

freeLoading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So,the novel has finally being pick up again.
    And the translator seems to be good so far
    But, can anyone spoil me how the romance pat ends in the novel?
    Will it end up as harem or will he stick up with Rosalin or Erin

11. Occulus

Occulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any readers spoil me on whether he uses his mapping skill in unique ways that allow him to be an asset besides just being Google Maps?

12. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember the last time I was this happy as I was after reading chapter 54.

Finally a Japanese protagonist who can look at the evidence in front of him and draw the obviously conclusion from what he is observing.

I'm so tired of these stories where the author spends his entire suspension of disbelief quota on the infinite blindness of the MC to his social relationships.

13. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes
    Mapping stacks with other detection skills

14. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read volume 2, anyone else feel like that romance was forced?

15. Starfighter

Starfighter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author probably needed some bait to hook readers who were looking for some "romance" .. I can say that as one of those readers..

16. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was doing just fine though in my opinion, not like author needed to have that early of a romance. Seems like bad writing which so many writers suck at trying to do romance.

Oh well guess I’ll find something else to read other than this. Sadly another novel that was good is on the rubbish bin(curtesy of MEGA)

17. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That romance was forced and is trash. I'll probably abandon this novel if I don't read another chapter by March.

18. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    It would’ve been fine if there was more development between them that was leading up to romantic feelings but I saw nothing of that sort.

That whole trapped on the 20th floor goes to show that replace Erin with Neme or Roselia and MC would’ve been with those two given that whole poorly written situation.

Voume 3 comes out the 20th something this month so I may give it a quick look through to see if it’s worth sticking with it or just tossing it in the bin for good.

19. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The other problem is the MC has been characterized as not having a relationship in the past. So his experience with Erin was entirely new. I just can't see how a guy who's never had a GF is going to just abandon her as soon as they are freed.

Honestly, I'm probably done with JP novels, even the best novels are still weird in a specific way or just plain trash where the only redeeming factor is an interesting premise.

20. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it best to stay away from JP novels with the harem tag since many of them are poorly done, well novels like these were MC has skills and such if you catch my drift.

Could be the whole romance aspect of novels but I rarely find one where the author actually develops a good romance.

If it doesn’t make sense then excuse me since it’s 6:40 AM and I’ve been up for 32 hours :blobflag::blobflag::blobflag: