Discussion Let's Ship Reika-sama!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AliceShiki, Sep 14, 2017.

?

Favorite Ship!

1. Reika X Wakaba

18 vote(s)
    29.5%
  2. Reika X Enjou

18 vote(s)
    29.5%
  3. Reika X Kaburagi

4 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Reika X Yukino

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  5. Reika X Fellow Stalking Horse

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  6. Reika X That Guy With The Violin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Reika X Dog Lover

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. Reika X Katsuragi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Reika X Onii-sama

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
  10. Reika X That One Friend of Onii-sama That I Forgot The Name Of

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  11. Reika X Ichinokura

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Reika X Tanuki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Reika X Akizawa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Reika Makes A Reverse Harem And Takes Over The World

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, if you're remotely active on the LCD, you probably know full well that I'm 100% in favor of the Reika x Wakaba ship.

I feel that our discussions there are not enough though! We need a dedicated thread for Reika-sama's glorious ship with Wakaba-chan! So discuss away! Let's try finding the perfect ship for Reika-sama! (even I won't personally wont ever admit any ship aside from Reika X Wakaba... >.>)

Btw, I'm expecting you're caught up to the translations if you're commenting on this, so I will be talking about anything up until the latest chapter translated by @estelion .

Personally speaking, aside from my super bias, I feel like Reika X Wakaba is the best ship because of a few reasons:
    1. Reika-sama is already reaaaaaaaaaaaally biased towards Wakaba-chan, she probably spends more time worrying about what is happening to Wakaba-chan than about herself... I think that's already a pretty big indicator.
    2. Wakaba-chan is the only ones that knows Reika-sama has a more "commoner" side to her due to the incident that led her to visit Wakaba-chan's house, so they are kinda close due to the secret holding thing... Add to that the fact that Wakaba-chan probably knows it was Reika-sama the one that delivered the tips of not angering the pivoine, and they already have a really nice synergy~
    3. Wakaba-chan is pretty much the only really viable capture target, while Reika-sama is in good terms with pretty much anyone that doesn't idolize her or is scared of her, she is by no means close to the other "capture targets", rather, she avoids them to the best of her capability... I do think Enjou is interested on her, but the only attractive he has is him coming with Yukino as a cute younger brother that Reika-sama would be able to snuggle all day! Everything else just makes Enjou someone that Reika-sama would rather avoid! And let's not even talk about Bakaragi, that one is hopeless!
      The only possible "capture target" that has appeared so far IMHO is that mysterious boy at the library... But I doubt that's the role the author will give him.
    4. I don't think the author will introduce any new possible love interest this late in the series... So, unless the fellow stalking horse magically falls in love with Reika-sama, or if Reika-sama goes full bro-con route, I don't think there is a chance of anyone else save from Wakaba-chan to marry Reika-sama.
    That's about it for me I guess, give me your thoughts about it! ^^)/

estelion and Aiiee like this.
  2. ultrafunfun

ultrafunfun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will watch this thread as a sign of friendship.

3. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    Tanuki is an option? ∑(・ω・ノ)ノ
    Onii-sama's friend is Imari. (*´▽`*)

At first, I wanted her to end up with Kaburagi because that was the usual set up, but when I read it, I realized he wasn't up to par. I just want Reika to find someone she loves who'd also love her back since I like Reika the most. (๑>﹏<๑)

UnderTheRedSea and Arcturus like this.
  4. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    Anoo wtf are you talking about?

Eruxol and JustaReader like this.
  5. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Reika-sama and her quiet and peaceful life trying to survive the dating sim? :D

@Awe 128
    Its something.

Awe 128 likes this.
  6. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously I want her to end up with Onii-sama, but I agree with that one review that says she'll most likely get with the one who uses her as a go-between, i.e. the Emperor

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Friendship! \(^^)/
    I added the craziest of options just because I could... Teehee?

I thought about adding Reika X Ririna as well, but I decided that Reika X Wakaba was the only yuri ship that I would accept for Reika-sama! >.<

Oh right, his name is Imari... >.>

I didn't have much of an idea at the start, but Reika X Wakaba became my OTP as soon as I noticed none of the guys is up to par with her!!!

I'm sure Wakaba-chan would love her back! It's a perfect ship!!! \(^^)/
    Kenkyo Kenjitsu, it's on the tags.
    <.<
    >.>

Vote for the Reverse Harem option?

*rolls away*
    I haven't read the review! \(^^)/

I don't her bro-con goes that way, so it's unlikely... Kaburagi seems more interested in Wakaba-chan though, so it's up to Reika-sama to NTR him!!!

Awe 128 and Aiiee like this.
  8. Thecomicgeek

Thecomicgeek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa!!! The details! I know I've read the novel before but forgot the title :(

9. Phantom Starlight

Phantom Starlight The Guiding Light

Reading List:
    Link
    either Reika x oniisama or let her be foreveralone. Or a character that hasn't appeared yet. Those are my choices.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Kenkyo Kenjitsu, it's on the tags! \(^^)/
    Nooooooooo!!!! Just because Onii-sama is perfect, it doesn't mean he deserves her! Wakaba-chan is too cute to be defeated by Onii-sama's perfectness! Let him stay with Imari-san instead! >.<

11. insyder1201

insyder1201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika x Sakurako

12. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahahahaha! What's this all about?

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmm... I put the option of Reika-sama NTRing Sakura-chan and stealing Akizawa-kun on the poll, but... Well, Reika-sama would be way too scared to ever do that.

It is more plausible to ship her with Sakura-chan, but I think Reika-sama only sees her as a friend... She doesn't seem obssessed as how she is with Wakaba-chan...
    Title and tags! >.<

14. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu ? orz.... this one has been on my waiting list for so long I keep forgetting to pick it up.
    I might have to. *pats @brasca123*

15. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    we all know reika x foods the only possible answer

joke aside, how about that guy from library?

Aiiee likes this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one of the best novels in NU IMO, I highly recommend it! The author is really good and it's a thoroughly enjoyable reading! \(^^)/
    I could've put him on the poll, but he doesn't even have a name... >.>

I did mention him at the OP though, but I just doubt he'll be put in that kind of position.

Good to see you alive Stealth-chan! *hugs*

17. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    She is obsessed with her only because she is main character. Did you forget? Also, we all know who that only possible partner is Enjou. Second one will end up with Waka and everything will end well \o/

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she was obssessed with Wakaba-chan because she is the heroine (not main character, the MC is Reika-sama... You'll make me go crazy if you mix up the terms... Though I wonder how it is on the original, I think the heroine was never called as "main character" by any translator since they started translating Otome Games.), but that was mainly back before she met Wakaba-chan and at the first times she saw her I think.

I mean, she doesn't really see anyone as a game character anymore, so I think her obssession with Wakaba-chan is a lot more personal than simply because "she is the heroine". Sure, it's not love yet, but I think it isn't that hard for it to turn into love, it just needs the right trigger~

Forgot to reply to the rest... >.>

Enjou isn't a viable capture target to me, he is way too much of a hassle, Reika actively avoids him even if though it does looks like he is interested on her (well, she is too dense to notice it though...), I really doubt that a confession from him would make her change her demeanor from avoiding to actually wanting to be with him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
    UnderTheRedSea likes this.
  19. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    It would not, but it gives author oportunity to make them dance around each other for a while, to get know each other better and better and finally, after overcoming all obstacles to become a pair.

20. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    She was a main character of the game...
    Also, we were told several times that Reika-sama is interested in men. I doubt she would turn around at the last moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.