Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally XB is back! Go and defeat Anne with your cuteness!!

kaguya0401, nkring and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well looks like everyone will witness for the 2nd time how a person, namely Anne, surunders to the enemy namely xiao bao :X3:

3. byunisperv

byunisperv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know what happens after MC got into an accident when she's pregnant with little bun? who took little bun and gave it to ML? who told her that the baby is dead?

4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    From what we know, NX was told that the child was dead by the doctors and her family. Anne and the person behind her at the time (European Emperor's son) took XB poisoned him and then sent him to the Lu Family.

I don't know if it was ever explained how they knew XB was LTX's son.

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it would make more sense to say that Santa was the one who braught XB home to LTX :facepalm:

Qu3in, Fuyuneko, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  6. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL pretty much. I mean Anne and Byron (I guess that's the guy's name, honestly that arc he was introduced in is a blur) had slim to nonexistent chances of actually knowing that XB is LTX's son. I would chalk it up to a really lucky guess but even then, with rumors about LTX and the fact that XB was premature, I'd say that it was the luckiest guess in the world and they would've been better off using that luck on a lottery ticket

alexfilia likes this.
  7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we can also pretend this whole arc was a dream! :D ...and how XB went to the Lu's let it remain a plot hole / eternal mystery

Qu3in and kaguya0401 like this.
  8. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely think a stork dropped him off (or whatever Chinese equivalent, if there is one). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Qu3in and Ddragonesse like this.
  9. Kon

Kon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Do you know hat chapter ML tells MC that he was drugged by his brother and parents?

akina09 likes this.
  10. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    I just had to add a comment. Translated chapter 409-410ish. Omgeeeeeeee LTX is just killing it with all the sweetness. And NX trying to hold herself back is just as sweet and hilarious-- the way the author writes their interactions are so fluffy and make the wait so worthwhile!!! I think this novel may just be my most favorite of alllllll the c-novels that I've read. The writing is just spot on. Or it's my kind of read!!!!
    And I am so thankful that this discussion/spoiler page is here so that I can know how sweet it all will be when I do get to read the English translation!!! And of course I love me my spoilers. My heart thanks you all!!
    I know at this point in time she can't see how LTX could pick her--- as his one and only-- and I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans they all get into when she does realize that she's it for this Big BOSS of all BOSSES-- and of course Lil Bun!!!!!! Can't wait to read more of the whole family together!!

Ddragonesse, akina09 and alexfilia like this.
  11. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in lcd

Aiiee likes this.
  12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry. Gonna sound dumb right now but I gotta know what is lcd?

13. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest Chapter Discussion?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2160
    - LJL immediately swallowed his spit, don't tell him that the master is little treasure
    - TL looked sympathetic towards his disciple
    - XB didn't talk to LJL or his master, he walked straight up to Anne
    - His dark bright eyes were full of intimacy and love, he calls out "Annie jie jie!"
    - When Anne saw little treasure, her cold expression instantly soften down, she calls out "little treasure!"
    - When it came to XB, her mood had always been complex
    - When she'd been lurking by LTX's side for awhile, she had yet to find an opportunity to start her revenge
    - She had almost given up at the time, that was, until she found out about the existence of the child
    - Afterwards, she started planning her 7 year revenge
    - She revived this child with her own hands
    - In the past, she held him when he was bruised, cold, and small
    - Many years after separating, she saw him again beside NX
    - He became delicate and lovable, his eyes were pure and clear, it was hard for her to look at him in the eyes
    - She still didn't understand why she secretly gave XB the medicine bag
    - The child still didn't know anything yet he still regarded her as his amiable sister
    - Little treasure stood in front of Anne and earnestly held his fist into his other hand
    - He tells her that for this third test, he'll be fighting her
    - Anne slowly crouched down in front of him, in a gentle voice, she says she concedes
    - If it weren't for little treasure, she would've never met HX, restore her memories, and would of spent a lifetime on a false revenge
    - She's willing to do anything for this child to make up for this life
    - When little treasure heard her words, his little face instantly became puzzled
    - So his victory wasn't won by combat
    - Anne smiles while saying how he had beaten her with his charms, therefore, she was willing to throw in the towel
    - As soon as Anne finished her words, HX frowned
    - With a trace of cold light in his eyes, he stared at little treasure and tells him to fight him
    - Anne glared at the childish man behind her
    - Little treasure looked somewhat shy and thanked Anne
    - FWW who was originally feeling victorious became dumbfounded as she watched this scene
    - Her chin almost fell off, she claims how LTX is being treacherous! He's breaking the rules by playing foul!
    - LJL laughs while saying how little treasure won fair and square
    - TL comments how they've passed all 3 tests, now she's not allowed to be shameless!
    - FWW instantly crushed the door frame and tells them no, she's her junior sister apprentice!
    - TL pulls FXX over and tells her not to hinder their junior sister apprentice good things
    - Otherwise, their junior sister apprentice will devoid her!
    - He tells her to be good, her second senior brother will take her out to drink!
    - FXX tells him to go away, who wants to drink with an old man? She's not going!
    - TL touched his own handsome face, indicating that he had just received 10,000 damage
    - He tells her dad will get her a small meat, is it inadequate?
    - FXX tells him she won't go! He tells her he'll give her two of them! She tells him deal!
    - The initiator FXX had been taken away, all the people finally left

HX... please calm down :blobxd:

15. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!!!

16. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok now we know that Anne did not initially know about XB but somehow found out about his existance...maybe she was stalking LTX that night and followed NX back? (author please fill this plothole!!)

17. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I was laughing at the author notes at the end :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: At first the author was frightened because Big Devil Lu was angry his bridal chamber chapter was delayed for half a month, so author went to ask for help from 9th Young Master from Delinquent Wife. But Great Devil Si was even more frightening because he heard his Wanwan was publicly confessed by someone :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: Now author is seeking online on how to run away from the two Devils :cookie::cookie::cookie:

18. fylberschatz

fylberschatz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    YS = Yun Shen, Satan. Lu Tingxiao's younger half-brother, Ning Xi's ex-bf, and the overlord of a mafia/killer organization.

20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted at the wrong place, so just gonna repost this here. Author updated a chapter!
    • After Lu Tingxiao entered the room, he saw the sleepy Ning Xi on the bed and asked why hasn't she sleep yet. Ning Xi said she was waiting for his triumphant return, though she had been worried it'd be later since she knew 3rd martial sister (Feng Xiaoxiao) will pull out Anne and Great God Han Xiao will side with Anne.
    • Lu Tingxiao said he solved the last obstacle using Little Treasure, and Ning Xi said "As expected of Little Treasure baby! Anne is weak against adorable moe things!"
    • Lu Tingxiao told her to sleep early, but Ning Xi started to seduce him, saying that it is their bridal night.
    • Lu Tingxiao immediately made a stern face and asked whether she had forgotten the 3 rules, and Ning Xi began to recite the rules: 1) Cannot do any dangerous things, 2) Be careful of what to eat, and... 3) Cannot seduce him.
    • Ning Xi was downhearted, and complained that tonight is their bridal night, such a big beauty is by her side, yet she can only see cannot eat, too cruel! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    • Lu Tingxiao laughed, and Ning Xi complained why she cannot seduce him, but he can seduce her! And Lu Tingxiao just apologized in amusement at her.
    • Ning Xi then asked whether he likes boy or girl, and he replied as long birthed by her, he'd like whichever gender. Ning Xi laughed and replied "I also likes giving birth to your baby~" only to get reprimanded about the 3rd rule again by Lu Tingxiao.
    • Ning Xi made a grieving look and said she won't seduce him anymore, so Lu Tingxiao said to her to be patient for another few days since she's tired today and.... sweeping his eyes at the girl in red Chinese wedding dress, he continued; "I'm afraid I would be out of control tonight." which made Ning Xi turned completely honest to lie down and sleep :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    Author's note: Ah, 9th Master, you look at people, I think you need to learn some skills from other people!
    Si Yehan: Not to look at the skill to pinch peach blossoms?
    Author: This is also things worth showing off...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Ivivivi, elaii03, Hikakary and 13 others like this.