Spoiler Hello, Mr. School Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Mr. School Prince
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/hello-mr-school-prince/

Please someone tell me more about what will happen.
    And ML still don't know that MC is a girl, right? (That was what I understood when I read the first chapter). When did he discover? And any cute moments between both? There are girls that are in love with MC?

Wulin likes this.
  2. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remembered me The School Prince is a girl. So, any spoilers?! Please. I want know too when did ML discover her gender and when did he start develop feelings towards her!!

3. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting. Anyone? I want spoilers about it. How did ML and MC fell in love with each other?

4. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed a few chapters a while back but dropped it because it got a bit too dramatic... drug dealers and helicopters bombing ships kind of dramatic. So as far as I remember, the MC's original body had fallen for the ML's looks and offered to "keep" him like a mistress. Then the body got beaten up and the MC transmigrated into it. MC is supposedly a genius hacker and in order to make some money initially she starts playing a game where the ML has a pro team. MC taunts ML in game and he tries to find her by having a teammate hack her. However, the teammate fails multiple times which increases the ML's interest. Finally the MC decides to out herself to ML as the gamer/hacker he is looking for and ML tries to recruit her into his team. There's also an arc about the MC's mom's company which runs an eSports team as well and the players she had scouted and trained were all pirated away by another team. While MC plays on ML's team, there is a team party for which all the players need to wear costumes selected by drawing lots. MC drew a lot to be costumed as a girl. She dresses as a girl and during the party, the ML tracks her on CCTV and realizes that she is a girl.

5. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, that isn't The School Prince is a girl? It's remembering me that.... About she getting beat up and all the rest. Cuz the MC here I think knows the ML and ML knows MC too.

6. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is a girl who has been forced to crossdress as a boy all her life by her mother. It wasn't clearly mentioned till the point I read, but it seemed like this was the MC's mom's scheme for protecting her inheritance. MC's dad is a PoS who has a mistress and 2 children with the mistress. MC's mom was afraid that the dad would disinherit MC and give everything to the mistress' children because inheritance is to be passed to males only as per the dad's patriarchal mindset. So she makes the MC crossdress as a boy and hides her gender from everyone. The original MC (before reincarnation) couldn't understand her mother's thoughts. She was going through puberty and she wanted to flirt with good looking boys like any normal teenage girl. However, since she was crossdressing, her attempts at flirting were seen as homosexual and she was bullied and looked down on. ML is the son of a wealthy and powerful family and MC propositioned him in the middle of the school cafeteria in front of everyone. Other students who felt like she had insulted their idol beat her up to the point where she died and the hacker MC's spirit was reincarnated into her body.

7. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about The School Prince Is A Girl. Went to check that forum. Had the exact same description as shown here. Or it could be that I have the wrong idea.

Anyhow it's nice of you to give a spoiler to people who are too lazy themselves to mtl it like me.

8. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that. But I wasn't sure. So... :/

Stace261 likes this.
  9. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops! :facepalm: Sorry. Reminder to self to actually read the book's description before spouting off :oops::oops::oops:

10. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could somebody please spoil this. Pretty please with extra sugar on top.:aww:
    In the meantime I'll just wait here:blobpeek: like a stalker

Stace261 likes this.
  11. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @akimisa :) is the TL for this story.......

12. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    There is alot cute moment, he will discover about her is, when she was sick or got a cold, if im not wrong and if im not forgot, so the ML is the typical possessive but quite childish infront of the FL, he discovered her gender after he open ther briefcase, and found all kind of woman underwear and lingerie then........... he open her panties to prove that.. when MC still unconscious because of her cold (actually if i reminisce about that, that scene become quite funny<< you will think about this too, if you reminiscing it after reading till the last new update) hmm... But their children is quite poor to have parents like them, one is doting on their daughter and the other one is doting on their son, well it's quite funny and thrilling

therandomcookie, Ashie and alexfilia like this.
  13. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Can you tell me how both fall in love with each other? And some cute moments?
    And who dote the daughter and who dote the son?

therandomcookie likes this.
  14. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm the one who first fall in love is the ML, The FL pretty much considered ML as her brother only, and how the FL fall in love with the ML, i really forgot, i think it was because the ML kind to her, so she fall in love unconsciously like becaus they are always together, so the love grow, and for the cute moment i really2 forgot, cause there's alot of gloomy moment too (and because I'm focusing on my thesis so....) The FL doting on the son cause he look like the ML and the ML doting at The daughter, and yeah, because she look like the FL, either way, the FL love both of her child (fyi they are twin) but the ML is really like he was neglecting the son... Cause his face is similar to him.

15. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML fall in love with MC before or after he discover her gender? And do the others discover that MC is a girl?

16. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Before, actually the ML like the FL when the ML still baby, it was because his mother tell him that the baby inside the stomach of FL mother is ML wife in the future, so he pretty much look forward for the baby delivery, and when the baby is born, the ML got told by his mother that is a pity that the baby's not a girl (even though it is) and even he know that, he still doesn't know anything about gender that time, so he still think that the boy (FL) will gonna be his wife, which is the ML important person is the FL, and that always be her, even he rumour to date a girl (the self proclaim girlfriend) the only he really care is the FL, oh right..... when he grow old the ML think of her as his sister, but it changed when the ML kissed her in the costume party, and after that the ML got deceived that the one he kissed is the enemy of the FL (by a rumour, of course he doesn't believe it) and he found the truth after he kissed the FL secretly while she sleep... The discovery of her gender got exposed actually, it was by enemy scheming (it was later, after they already marry, even though still hidden their marriage, if I'm not wrong)

17. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, ML seems cute >.< Can you tell me more about this costume party? And how did ML act after he discover her gender?

18. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    The costume party is where the FL dress as a female in China, or the first time she dress like that after she comeback, the FL say to him before the day of the party, she said something like this "try to catch me or try to recognize me" so she does that, which means that no one gonna relate her to the pretty woman in the party because she is a boy in their eyes, the FL will be dancing at the stage ( if I'm not wrong she dances in a girl way, ummm forgot.. try to imagine she dance like SNSD at the stage) which attract anyone, I really forgot about how the ML react, if I'm not wrong, his reaction is something like he still acts like he always does, but he is more possessive to her, something like don't allow her to be with a girl or boy, so when she is kind to someone, he will stare at her like a scanner (umm yeah Something like detector dunno how to say it better) then he will punish her later.

One thing in this novel which left an impression or the most memorable moment in this story for me is about their parent story.
    their parent really cute,
    I mean, FL parent have some misunderstanding, but when the problem solve, their story is cute too, that is the same as the ML parent, I really like when the author brings them to the development story of FL and ML

SO there is a time (Which is really funny)
    the ML mom is angry at the ML dad (or they had a quarrel), Then she kidnapped FL mom (or you can say she is running away, because they are best friend, or something like, the ML mom already think of FL mom as her own sister so ML mom taking her too), Then FL father go to the ML house, to scold ML dad,

He said, "if you have a quarrel with your wife, why must take my wife too? "

they are waiting for the information of their whereabouts and if I'm not wrong, the FL got kidnapped too, so the ML also angry at his dad
    they are waiting at the living room, (imagine two handsome dads is sitting on the sofa like waiting for their name to be called) well they are waiting for the information, after knowing their whereabouts, they quickly fleed and find their own wife and if I'm not wrong, they use Helicopter, and yeah you could say that the FL is ML wife literally ( it was like girls day out OMG..... while the man is quite an anxious finding about their whereabouts, the wife group is happily taking a vacation, and it was at the beach or tropical place if I'm not wrong )

19. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! :blobpeek:
    I really want read it! Need wait for the translation though. So sad that I can’t read chinese :cry: And MTL is too headache for me.

Are there girls/boys that fall in love with MC/ML?

20. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was FL put like male by her parents, why they say to everyone that the child they have is male???

elparis likes this.