Spoiler Hello, Mr. School Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Sep 16, 2017.

1. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there is, for the ML, There will be two girls that almost become his fiance, one is obsessed, and the other is like him, but she feels that she doesn't deserve him because of her past, and the other girls are an enemy.

the first girl loves him like he obsesses, she's a good girl if you are her friend and good to her, she had a delusion that the male lead is fall in love with her, or at least she believe that the ML will fall in love with her, but because she always getting a cold shoulder from the ML, and the kindness of the FL make her fall in love with the FL and chase the FL.

The second girl is his friend from the military school program (or something like that) she like him, but he doesn't like her, and because of her past she feels that she doesn't deserve him, so she cant confesses to him about her feeling so that she thinks of him just as her brother, the second girl will help the ML and FL hiding their relationship, the second girl is not bad too, she's a good girl even when the ML unconscious, she helps him go to hotel, but what she does? she called the FL and told her to go in the hotel room (the FL jealous and quite angry before, cause what she do with him at the hotel? is what she thinks and it's not what you think) because after that she just drop him and then go home, (even though that she can bring him to home, but she's not why is it? . if you wonder about it, I think she doesn't want to make the FL more jealous, you know? the Second girl is living in the ML house, and that makes the FL jealous (her jealousy is ignored the ML), so after knowing that, the second girl try to not making any more problem and making the FL misunderstand of their relationship)

and for the FL, if I'm not wrong there's 4, or, can i say 5? is the girl who first like the ML also include? LOL
    The first is ML and FL friend Number 1, he was the Evildoer Prince at the school (He is gay), apparently he thinks that the FL is quite similar to the important person in his childhood or his past, yeah he think that the ML might be the Boy (that important person) yeah he thinks of her as a boy and like her, but he gives up, and just like her as a sister or a friend after.

The second is FL and ML friend number 2, and he also their childhood friends if I'm not wrong (the poor and always got bullied by his friend, because he's like forever alone, while his friend got a partner) I forgot what his type of prince he is at the school, he is quite a stalker, he likes the FL and about how he falls in love with her I forgot, but he made an album of her when she's dressing as a girl, his room is full of her photo while she go abroad and there are also some photos after she's going back to the country. he likes her and always kind to her. he's not telling the FL that he like her, later the FL found out about her pic after she goes to his place, he is quite a gentleman (umm maybe he is Gentleman Prince, dunno forgot) and not force her, more importantly he is close to the ML too, so he backs up, and just stay .

The third is mysterious person, apparently, he was her friend at her organization, (the Male lead is the Leader of the famous and Strong Hacker organization) he like her, but the author really doesn't give any information for him, he appeared when the FL running away from the ML, after that we just know that he was her friend at her org

The last was her brother, it was her adopted brother, her mother saved him while someone hunts him, and make him as FL brother, he was a president for the country, he was quite mature, umm yeah cause he's older than the rest of them, when the FL is 16 y.o the brother is 25 y.o, and when he finds out that he doesn't have a chance, he backs up.

RELAX guys, they will have a partner for life later and the author will make a story for their development and ending, right know ML and FL story is happy ending, and it move to the FL adopted brother story, and his partner is FL lifesaver which is also part of FL organization, she is someone FL really trusts and thinks of her as her sister. :blobowoevil:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  2. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    She have to live as a boy because her mother put her like that to take a revenge to the second wife of her father, (even though later we know the father is only love FL mother) the thing is the Second wife had a sons and a daughter from her father (it was her older brother and older sister), FL mother really late at getting pregnant, so while she was born, she put her to posed as a boy. firstly she doesnt want to make the second wife taking control of their company, second FL life might be in danger, if she's a girl. because if a she is a boy, the grandpa will taking extra care for her, well if you read non modern novel, you will find that official Wife or even the concubine will struggle to tske the throne, and something like a male heir is a must, because she can inherited the company, or became a heir, a candidate of the ling company. and there will be no one try to harm her if she's a boy.

FYI (her older brother and sister is not really her father child, but someone scheming and say that the sons is his child, it proved by dna (fake) and later we know, the heart of the FL father is only have FL mother, and we know everything is just misunderstanding.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    Kittsune, Aeiru28, Lynne and 3 others like this.
  3. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you.:LOL::LOL: :aww::aww:

4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC's father didn't know that the children from the second wife weren't really his children? Or did he?
    And MC's father have two wives then? How does the second wife treat MC?

5. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the most of them fall in love with MC XD
    What is the MC's title? Prince what? And how many princes are in this school huh? And can you tell me more about the Evildoer Prince?

6. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y does the second girl hav to live in ML house? Do they get in a big arguement over tat?

7. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't know, what he know, the son is his, because before, he sleeps with the second wife, but we later know that they didn't do anything because he was unconscious after drinking alcohol, and he didn't know anything about that night, what he knew is just that the second wife got pregnant after that they tested the baby's dna, with a fake results.... And after that, he just sleep at her room but sleep at the sofa, never touched her, (it makes FL mother's misunderstand him, but it was just his acting to make the FL mother jealous....

Kittsune, Horiya and Lynne like this.
  8. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Evildoers prince thinks that the FL is that important person, but it's not, the evildoers prince is like man that beautiful or always dating a man that, slender but their posture is similar to a girl, or androgynous, he thought that the FL is that person, which later the ML say to him, are you confused or something? He (FL) is not that person... Can you ever think that actually or maybe what you want to find is actually a girl posing as a man? (The ML said that after he tells the FL that the evildoers prince kindness is weird (yeah and he is jealous) and then he said that, after that, he think back again and not try to chase the FL) btw he have fiance, political marriage of course, but i think that the girl like the evildoers prince, but she keep denied it, and said that it was just political marriage, what can she do, he prefer a man ( that what she thought, she was really poor, i pity her i think she deserves better, but after she give up to chase the FL, he don't date anyone after that... ) oh yeah about the people from the same group, if all is combined the group will be...

FL adopted brother (M) and the partner (F) ( she was FL most trust person),

Fl first best friend at the same age (F), and the ML friends numbers 3(M) (forgot what his title is, or he was actually the gentleman prince),

FL and ML,

FL and ML chilhood friends number 2 (M) , still alone,

FL and ML number 1 the evildoers prince (M) and the fiance, still their friends (F)

The best friend of the fiance from evildoers Prince (F) and their other friends (M) ( before he was just a servant or bodyguard, i forgot, but later or 7 years later he became the chief from the military)

It was that...

For the other, the girl who like FL will give up and back to her country and marry European gentleman, and she still became FL friend

And for the girl number two, probably will be with the friend s number 2 their chilhood friends but dunno...

Sorry the explanation is so messed up,,

Kittsune, Lynne, Wulin and 2 others like this.
  9. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm for that, the ML felt guilty i think, the ML is kind to her as a sister, and the second girl big dark past is because of the ML fault (they still teenager but he overestimated what he really can do at that age, in result an accident) so he feels, that he has to pay back (with his kindness), yeah they have a big argument, and the result is FL runaway to another country... and the ML quite frustrated with that, cause she go to a lot of countries, no dragging of course...

10. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmm, I want know more!! Do you know any interesting moment in the novel that you can share? :blobpeek:

11. ethilliene

ethilliene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if these are considered cute moments and if you're still interested but i'm leaving this here.

MC and MC's mom went to ML's house (or is it their family compound idk ;; anyways its where the rest of the family stays except for ML bc he has his own villa) to give thanks to ML's mom for the gifts she gave but apparently ML's mom didn't send anything. it was actually ML, he used this as an excuse to see MC.

MC left the two mothers and went to ML's place to look for ML ofc; steward stops her because he's afraid that MC might get beaten up by ML as our ML doesn't want anyone going to his room touching him etc etc. there was a maid I think that got beaten up bc she went inside and the results were not good. MC didn't take his warnings to heart band went to ML's room she didn't see him there so i think she looked around,, then the bathroom door opened and there's our ML in his half naked glory. ML is shookdt so he drops the towel covering his lower body >////< MC screams loudly

The steward ran into the house to go save our MC and not too far away, the two mothers also rushed inside. Even the other servants went inside because they saw ML's mom so panicky.

MC's still there frozen and staring at ML's lower body. MC asked who let her in then the steward knocked and asked for him not to bully MC. Steward kept on pleading XD ML's mom and MC's mom is so scared and also started pleading for MC's life. ML didn't mind them and threw MC to the bed (she's still screaming btw). So the people outside thinks that ML is beating MC up. The steward ran and looked for something to break down the door. ML said that MC should stop talking (??) and MC finally stopped screaming but then started calling ML a rouge and asked for help. ML kissed MC so that MC will shut up. The steward was about to break open the door when the door opened revealing ML who's pissed and shouted at them to get out XD ML's mom and MC's mom again pleaded for MC and asked him not to beat MC :LOL: ML frowned and asked who told them that he will beat MC.

ML found out that MC's a girl while MC is asleep then the next day (??) she woke up cuddling ML, got shocked and tried to kick ML but ML's used to it so he dodged XD she then went to the bathroom to change then MC got shocked bc her false adam's apple (???) is gone,, she went out and saw it in the bed (ML's the one who removed it) she thought it got removed in her sleep and ML acts like he's got nothing to do with whatever is happening.

ML presses MC down to the bed and kisses MC then MC vomitted. ML got mad and asked why but she refuses to answer so he hugged her tightly. MC asks him to let go and then tries to flee so ML traps her (??) and MC says to let go of her bc his hands are dirty and to not kiss her because he already kised someone else. ML explains but MC doesnt want to believe so ML kissed her again XD (( all these kissing scenes idk anymore ))

MC questions why ML is kissing her and still refuses to believe that nothing happened between ML and ML's supposed girlfriend (zhou mei?? i think is her name) in the hotel. ML asks if MC is jealous and MC says she's a boy yada yada. ML convinces MC then suggests to practice their kissing skills. MC said to go look for ZM to practice but ML says that ZM isn't his girlfriend

MC asked if ML ever had a girlfriend, he said no. ML asked MC too then MC said a bunch of names and he got annoyed XD ML continued to convince MC to practice their kissing skills and tricked MC to say yes.

12. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the misunderstanding between mcs mother and father and do they get back together? And does everyone find out she is a girl?

13. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    after MC got sick is after ML discover that MC is a girl? I forgot about what happened ahaha

The_Great_ASK likes this.
  14. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did FL father was such an ass, I only read bits and pieces, but he acted like such an ass, and supported the other brother?

15. The_Great_ASK

The_Great_ASK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay
    I'm a little too lazy.
    So, I've got some doubts and I hope someone can clarify.

• Does the novel end well?
    • Is there weird NTR or similar shit?
    • Is this a reverse harem? (I really hope the answer is NO)
    Thanks in advance!