Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is this one. There are some modifications in edited version though.
    Lan WangJi only silenced Su She, who was there to kill the cultivators. It is so sarcastic that those cultivators came to kill Wei WuXian but ended up saved by him.

Rcyan, alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Su She is a little shit lol

Was the scene where he was threating to kill LWJ in the temple with WW growing angry and telling him that LWj is his man and you shouldnt touch him still in the edited version? ....Then LWJ schocked everyone by laughing while Jin Ling was ''my uncle is injured'' :ROFLMAO:

3. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin GuangYao the mastermind received an anonymous letter in which all his evil things were listed. The letter said that if he had not committed suicide within 7 days, all clans would get the list.
    Of course Jin GuangYao will not commit suicdie that easily. Knowing that he might be sieged by clans as Wei WuXian had been through, he decided to kill the top members in other clans before they know his secrets.
    He then organized the Second LuanZang Hill siege.

Before Jin GuangYao started gathering cultivators, he kidnapped several tens of young cultivators, including Jin Ling, Lan Sizhui and Lan JingYi, from various clans. Since he used one of the Wei WuXian's demonic weapon - Yin tiger seal, he had managed to summoning a lot of undeads to gather to LuanZang Hill. Since people just knew Wei WuXian came back, and noticed that there were a lot of undeads moving to LuanZang Hill. They easily convinced that it was Wei WuXian who kidnapped the kids and he again lived in LuanZang Hill.
    So, the Second LuanZang Hill Siege happened.

Knowing that some evil stuff must be going on, Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi went to LuanZang Hill before clan members come. They found the kids and released them. But before they can leave the clan members arrived. No one believed Wei WuXian had not kidnapped the kids but saved them, they still wanted to kill him. However, a lot of undead were approaching, and they had to fight with those undead first. When fighting, all clan people found they had lost their cultivation power. They had no choice but went to where Wei WuXian lived 13 years ago - FuMo Cave. In which an old magical array was there (drawn by Wei WuXian long ago), so the undead could not break in that easily.

In the cave, since clan members had temporarily lost their power, they had to sit there with Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian start deducing who was the one made their power disappeared. When he was deducing, a cultivator called Su She kept making trouble, so Lan WangJi silenced Su She. And eventually, they found out Su She made them lost their cultivation. His purpose was to make people killed by the undead.

But Su She himself didn't lost his power, he managed to escape and destroyed the old array. Undeads came in. In order to save people, Wei WuXian drawn a Phantom Attraction Flags on himself, and attracted undead. Lan WangJi and the young clan people were the only remaining ones who had cultivation power, they went and help. Jiang Cheng had came in help even though he had lost his cultivator. However, there were so many undeads and they nearly dead.

At their most desperate moment, some other group of undead came and helped them. These undead were Wen Clan Member, who were protected by Wei WuXian. They got massacred in First LuanZang Hill Siege, and yet they now came back saving Wei Xian and dead. They were very week though. So after this they immediatly became ashes.

Since Wei WuXian had actually saved them. The Second LuanZang Hill was ended and people went home

4. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    why the fanart of this novel is so damn GOOD!!!???:blobnosebleed:

5. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bless the active chinese fandom :love::love:
    now if only there are fanfics... but i'm not sure it'll hold up against the original. some things are just too good to make fanfics of :blobmelt:

cici, Shizuka15 and scriptor like this.
  6. Shizuka15

Reading List:
    Link
    How LWJ silenced everyone? Please tell us :aww:

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    With the Lan clan's silence spell lol ...and by everyone i meant those who were talking bad .....And according to @cici only one person got silenced in the edited version >.>

cici likes this.
  8. Shizuka15

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I forgot of that spell :blobpats:

9. Shizuka15

Reading List:
    Link
    The spell reminded me...the feelings/thoughts of LWJ when first reconized WWX are ever told?

10. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did LWJ react to WWX drawing the Phantom Attraction Flags on himself??

Wen Clan members? Does that mean Wen Qing is included? :aww:

11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Qing was killed by the Jin clan long before the attack happened ....in short she was an
    idiot lol

He was calm about it since he trusted WW and knew he could handle it

thecrud, MikotoP and kiara8 like this.
  12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    small question....i was looking at some fan arts and at some point there is a undead grandma talking with someone from the lan clan ...Is that Lan Shizui and his grandma?

[​IMG]

setsuna3025, cici and kiara8 like this.
  13. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the two people on the left side of MC, the ones with brown and blue robes? And that guy wearing green robe at the end?

@cici what events that make LXC and JGY think MC and ML already 'slept' together?

I'm surprised they dont really make a fuss about LWJ being a cut-sleeve :LOL::X3:

14. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By left side, you mean Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  15. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That scene is still there with minor modification. Sadly that statement about LWJ is his man was removed (I love that one :cry::cry::cry::cry:), but Wei WuXian had been angry and pissed off Su She. The smile and "my uncle is injured" is still there though~

setsuna3025, LoveManga, Rcyan and 5 others like this.
  16. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope... The author insisted not telling anything about that. Her way of writing is like that, since the story was told from WWX's side so we are not supposed to directly know the others feeling unless they talk about it. But LWJ is not that kind of person who will talk a lot.

17. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loooooooooove this series please tell me where they are!!!!!
    Yes I think that is the grandma.

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the comic strip? ....its preaty looong :D

What happened with Lan shizui and his grandma?

19. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does fanfic means fiction written by fan? I think there are lots of them. Quality very though.

20. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LXC knew his bro’s feeling for 13 years already, so maybe he had been very shocked but after 13 years they calm down already.

Since LXC knew LWJ love WWX and had confessed to him long ago. Now they slept together so of course they “slept” together! Imagine how shock they are when realizing LWJ and WWX are still friends:)