Spoiler Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link:
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/observation-record-of-a-self-proclaimed-villainess-fiance/

Description:
    "Lady Bertia, who’s become my fiancée, is a bit odd. On our first meeting, she proclaimed herself a noble girl villainess who’s been reincarnated and said that she’s working hard every day to become a splendid flower of evil that’s elegantly put in her place.

I don’t get it.

But she entertains me because I don’t understand.

That’s why I think I’ll observe her for a while.

This is a story of a crown prince who’s so talented and handsome that he’s grown bored of his easy-mode life. A story of this prince observing a self-proclaimed noble girl villainess (who seems perfect at first but is a bit off) who’s become his fiancée as she snatches flags and breaks them into pieces."

Can anyone provide any spoilers for this novel please?
    Mainly about the heroine and the male lead.

FunSmiles, stumblmer and Yumika12345 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like there was a thread for this already but i can't seem to find it. Anyways what kind of spoilers do you want? I was lucky enough to read the whole story with MTL before it was taken down for publishing purposes. :blobmelt:

Lavenderia likes this.
  4. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    I've looked for it myself. I'm a sucker for spoilers for novels I like. Please tell me why the FL thinks it's better for the prince to marry the heroine. :cookie:

Yumika12345 likes this.
  5. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL played the game in her previous life and in the ending it was revealed that if the heroine didn't manage to thaw the prince's heart then the prince will turn into a battle crazed maniac. There's a family curse saying that every so often a prince will be born just like the ML who is perfect in everything he does but have little to no emotions. The only thing that could make the prince feel anything was battling and going to war. If heroine isn't able to make the prince feel anything for life then he will eventually turn to battles and war to relieve his boredom. But heroine doesn't thaw the princes heart in the end and the FL does.

6. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    will the heroine be kicked somewhere in the end?

Lavenderia likes this.
  7. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ~ :blobmelt:
    I know it must have been awhile and you've mentioned that this novel's raw version was deleted. Can you recall any cute moments between the prince and our dense female lead? :blobsmilehappyeyes: Oh, and what is the heroine's end? She was an annoying one.

soysuva and Yumika12345 like this.
  8. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    During the graduation party the prince announces his love to bertia and heroine's familiar makes a scene by attacking the prince. Bertia tries to protect him but fails and prince is put in a coma unless he learns to love the heroine. The familiar shows the prince in his coma what he will turn into if he doesn't learn to love the heroine. Basically an alternate ending where he goes battle crazy and loses himself. It also shows evil Bertia in this alternate place but prince breaks thru the spell that the familiar puts him thru and wakes up with Bertia crying next to him. Because of this event the heroine is banished to live the rest of her life at a church and become a nun. Originally she was supposed to be sent to a church in the capital but prince gave her a choice of the capital or a church in the far north. Her familiar kind of died attacking the prince and only fragments of it are left. If she chose the north their is a possibility the heroine can revive her familiar. The north is colder and their won't be anyone there to help her but she chose to go north for her friend familiar.

Not many cute moments between ML and FL until the end. ML didn't notice his feelings until the graduation party. Cute moment was when the prince woke up from his coma and saw bertia crying next to him. He comforts her and tells her that everything will be alright and that they have a whole lifetime together ahead of them. He kissed her but i don't remember if it was on the cheek or lips. He wanted to do more but was cockblocked by his servant lol. Their wedding was cute cause at the end the prince picked bertia up in a princess carry all the way to the carriage. Their friends were yelling at him for setting the bar to high for their own weddings later.

9. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you, so the heroine likes her familiar more huh...

darkcrystal and Yumika12345 like this.
  10. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!

11. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was this novel deleted though?

12. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad that it was deleted...
    :cry:

13. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr. This one had great potential...

14. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he/she deleted it cause he was going to publish it as a novel and was asked to do that from the publishers?
    (still hoping to see this novel in the future)

stumblmer and lazynoodles like this.
  15. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaaah I seeeee

16. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the familiar is more of a best friend for the heroine. When prince was in a coma the familiar showed himself in human form. Heroine never got to see his human form and to her he was always a white bird(dove?). It was never said that the familiar loved the heroine just that he really cared and cherished their relationship. When familiar attacked the prince it wasn't an order from the heroine but something it wanted to do for the heroine. He knew that if he failed he could die but did it anyway. Prince wasn't really punishing the heroine by making her choose the north church/monastery. He kind of felt sorry for the familiar and saved a fragment of him for the heroine before he broke free from the coma. Then he offered her the choice to save her familiar and go to a harsh environment or stay safe and well protected in the capital. Of course everyone else thought the prince did this out of spite for harming him and hurting Bertia lol.

17. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, I didn't mean it in romantic feeling, I mean in platonic/friendship way ^^ thank you for your answer. wow, such a nice familiar... yet the heroine is not a badass like others...

darkcrystal and Yumika12345 like this.
  18. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm just here to say i've already google translated this almost all the way to the end...i can't actually remember if i did finish it...probably did

19. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL read this a long while ago. I remember it was implied/said that the heroine is so bitchy/ out of touch with reality because she's the first/closest victim (?) (infected person?) of the light magic effects (which cause addiction/narcotic like symptoms) so she basically went insane.

20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i remember that when the protag was sent to the "north(?)", actually one of the capturable targets also came with her. The teacher, not sure because he fell for her or because he really has a deep sense of responsibility to his students, still the protag was truly touched by him...

Aymee, stumblmer and wafflebeauty like this.