LCD True Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by remy911, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to NU main page:
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/true-star/

Synopsis for all you wandering fellows:
    King of the silver screen, Feinnes Tang passed away after years of fighting heart disease. He woke up to find himself in the body of an outdated idol starlet. Since the heavens had given him a new opportunity, he decided to enjoy life to the fullest and reach the summit of the entertainment industry once again.

Genres: Drama, Romance, Yaoi

--------------------

Charles and Lu Tian really do seem like friends. And lord, that title: "Threesome"...

nhanat, Mikey, tsuki_hana and 6 others like this.
  2. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish that the author isn't trolling & title become true *nosebleed*.
    The scene when Charles wake him up is really cute.

3. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    perv~

4. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I had hopes, then they were crushed. But the author tends to add more parts to a title, hopefully "Threesome (3) and (4)" will have some action in it.

5. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    Cloudy stopped believing the titles.

Manju and SnowTime like this.
  6. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was another flashback/dream.

It's been awhile since Charles appeared so I thought he was being too puppy-like to be real... I forgot how clingy he was. :X3:

I'm actually looking forward to some Albert action. Something about those bad boy mafia types...

SnowTime and CloudySkySadMoon like this.
  7. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    B-but albert sounds like a creepy old man preying on boys... And the things he do to them is kinda worrying.

SnowTime, Azuka and pocketbear like this.
  8. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so too.

But...he was described as a handsome man few chapters ago.

9. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I need to catch up to the newer chaps. Maybe fiennes will be able to wrap him around his pinky...

CloudySkySadMoon likes this.
  10. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I didn't realize this series had a discussion thread. I'm building a ship for Fiennes creating a harem of all the important characters. Charles, the boss-man, Albert, that American actor, etc. I'd include women as well, but...well, the only female characters I can think of are his manager and the actress from the dance class. Do the others even have names?

Anyways. He should build his harem of people infatuated with him. And then he can rule it aloofly. Kukukukuku.... Het, yaoi, yuri, I'll read them all if they're actually interesting.

nhanat, SnowTime and CloudySkySadMoon like this.
  11. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that Albert is bad boy mafia types. But all three (Charles, Albert, Lu Tian) of them deal with the underground, aren't they? I remember Feng suspected Lu Tian is using his entertaiment company for money laundering. Maybe later we will get mafia war scene?

SnowTime and CloudySkySadMoon like this.
  12. makenai89

makenai89 The Divine Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I perceived, Lu Tian and Charles had "white" job, they just have to deal with the underground frequently to smooth things up. But Albert is a different bred entirely, the kind that if being given "light or night" choices then will arrogantly choose "night". So if there's a mafia war, it might end tragically for either L or C...

13. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry:

14. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this is already obvious from the beginning, but I'm kind of disappointed that nothing happens.

tsuki_hana likes this.
  15. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, I think that the threesome will happen eventually. But for now, I'm glad that Feng brought up the idea of Charles moving in where Lu Tian can keep an eye on him. After all, he'll look after Feng's interests as an actor. Charles, on the other hand, wouldn't hesitate to destroy his career if he thought it would let him keep Feng all to himself without objection--that's my take on him, anyways. But he knows that Feng wouldn't accept it, so he tries to win him over in other ways.

If forced to choose between Charles and Tian Chen, I prefer Tian Chen. Clingy stifles me, and I think that Feng/Feinnes is of the same opinion. Of course, he might take the "older person" role and acquiesce to Charles' selfishness.

I still think that Feinnes building a harem of supporters (including lovers) is the ultimate end though. Charisma and cunning!

Lianna and Manju like this.
  16. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the threesome might take a while since he said he still had a limit... lol
    Maybe the threesome will never happen and jump straight to a foursome
    But just imagine all the other guys face...
    "Get your thing out of my face, I only want to see his" disgust feeling lol from the three toppers

17. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer Tian Chen, or Gino, but Charles is the easiest one for Feng to manipulate atm.
    But seriously, I hope he will be able to find love interest outside of Charles, Tian Cheng, & Albert. It would never happen though.

18. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, moderators if you feel that my comment is violating the rules, then please tell me and I'll delete it. I just want to alleviate (or not, if you don't agree with the pairing) some concerns regarding the END PAIRING OF TRUE STAR.

I'll put it in a spoiler tag, to those who want to be spoiled rotten, then go ahead and click it, to those who doesn't want to be spoiled at all, then please don't blame me if you clicked it anyways.

It is a Harem Ending. Poor Tang Feng. Kukuku ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is what I discerned when I read the Novel using Google Translate. Basically, some fans uploaded the Google Translate Version of this Novel in another site. Seeing that it's in Microsoft Word Format, I just went ahead and downloaded it. Lo' and Behold! True Star roughly translated till the end!

It's pretty damn good for a Google Translated Version if I do say so myself.

I can post the link if you guys want to download it yourself, that is, if it's not in violation to the rules.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  19. tsuki_hana

tsuki_hana 『Legendary Slob』 『ISSTH Eccentric』『Half-Fujoshi』

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here! Hope literally dies out of me everytime a chapter with that title ends

20. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless the lord for his gracious mercy.

admira and Mikleo like this.