The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    So exhausted....

2. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You okay @Gav ? You could rest if you want to owo updates can wait for you to get back

3. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    get some rest Gav, don't want you to be sick....:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:
    updates can wait until you are better. Health First:blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    just got back from blood tests, basically feel like flat pancake.

5. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    *shudders* ugh needles

6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    two blood tests back to back, four vials.

7. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I would appreciate an alert because stalking the thread 24/7 is really.... uh... stressing lmfao. Like I already stalk a lot of things you know, and those are with alerts. I have like 50 or so messages of fanfiction and such onopened in my inbox and counting. :blob_coughblood:

1. THANKS FOR ANSWERING THAT

2. AND I AM LAZY AS HECK POTATO SO MY IDEAL ROOM IS ACTUALly very.... dull. Ideal room: Fluffy bed that must be glued to the floor or a futon even because otherwise I will never go down in night and suffer for it (BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY OKAY), a bathroom with a sink connected like a few steps away, air conditioner, my laptop, desk for putting things, a mirror, closet, and that's pretty much it lmfao. I don't really wanna clean more than I should so, bare min of things I usually use. And Discord is getting pretty popular these days huh....

3. You can't imagine how much my heart is screaming everytime I remember G's LBH's utter stupidity. Why??? did you do that????????? That child practically shot himself in the foot x9999999999 and wrecked up G. :notlikeblob: But thank god G still has Yue and his babies. Please help the precious mama bun.

*takes a deep breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

*fast forward* I find it absolutely hilarious how Liu Qingge arrives at the last minute like in that tournament part. Lmfao haha. I also have had a lot to obsess think about and now realize that the Skinner should be fucking glad the one that turned it into chunky salsa was Liu Qingge and not Yue. Like, because, isn't SQQ looking like this practically a punch in the neither regions? It's both, uh, um, redemption and hell all over? Because he thinks SQQ withut all the suffering is this and his 'failure' to him killed the quiet, happy child he sees and pain and fuck you with a rusty chainsaw he isn't gonna let anyone else hurt him. Or at least that's what I think?

I still can't stop laughing whenever I remember the past snippet of Yue lying, straight-faced and serenely, through his teeth. "WHAT SORT OF PEAK LORD NEEDS A BODYGUARD?" lmfaooooooooooo:blob_grin: Yue is gonna flip out and murder shit if Skinner wasn't a smear on the wall.

:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

GET BETTER SOON SIR :blobpeek::blobtriumph:

Nekura, Sakhyu, Redo and 1 other person like this.
  9. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    In the words of my mom SO MUCH FUCKING TEXT :blobfearful:

10. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    i know right but

dude what the fuck i posted it like 10 seconds ago :blobfearful:

:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

UpInTheAir and Gav like this.
  11. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    I stalk this thread a lot I am a veteran :blobsalute:

UpInTheAir likes this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I have returned, little blue person. I have returned.
    And Sakhyu's collab with me is in discord waiting to be caught up with.
    Also have you seen my newest fic posts yet?

13. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    So... what is discord and how do I access it? I keep seeing it without knowing wth it actually do.
    Is it mobile-friendly? Because I'm more mobile user than lappy user.

14. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Discord is sorta likee Skype and yes it's mobile friendly

15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    it has an app. :aww: I have posted the code for the scum villain fic serve before

16. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Succeeded in making an account yay.
    Now let me... just... search for the code... somewhere....

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Gav likes this.
  17. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Whadaya need???

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT
    Chu Ziye and Zi Linyu had already been on edge from the very start of their sect's troubles.

Naturally, like any rats, having carried poison, having infected so many, having corrupted and befouled their nest... now that it was sinking, they wanted to leave it.

They hoarded their belongings into their storage bags, and plotted out a course of escape that would allow them to both use their subordinates, those lower leveled disciples they had led to robbery and murder, as scapegoats, culprits and body doubles.

Corpse body doubles.

The two unscrupulous fellows had easily found two of their subordinates of roughly the same height and builds. All that was left was to poison them and stage their own deaths.

To that end, they jovially befriended the two men, and shared their own most notable favorite clothing with them. Even some of their own favorite belongings and accessories, so that it would look even more realistic.

Then, they poisoned the men whom they had called their friends and burned down the building that the two corpses were in, using human face masks to disguise themselves.

Melancholy Sky had four elders. One for each Hall, with the Sect Master in charge of the Ancestral Hall itself.

The third elder, Elder Xu, had been the one who had disowned two of his own descendants over the failed Cang Qiong raid.

Of these, it was only the fourth and least well regarded elder, Elder Lee, who survived.

The other three died of poisoning, as did many of the senior disciples and inner sect disciples.

The outer sect disciples who had not been named by certain of the captured villains during torture had been ignored, but the subordinates of the ten fake heroes had been wiped out to the last man and woman.

Linyu, despite his best efforts to escape, was still captured, stripped of his cultivation and put to the slow death as a human swine.

Xu Zetian, being the ringleader, would be an object lesson, Situ Ming had decided.

The only problem was, he was spoiled for choices.

Ziye was fairly sure he had escaped the fall of the sect. He had hidden himself as a mousy and obese merchant in a small trade caravan, headed for another country, a neighboring empire. He had worn his robes layered over each other so that they might pad his frame. He slumped his shoulders, walked with a waddling gait. He believed that empire would accept a fairly powerful cultivator.

Alas, he had reckoned without outside interference and factors not in his scenario.

A demonic cultivator who sought human lives as fodder to enhance and uplift his own state of cultivation attacked the caravan Ziye had been riding in, capturing every man and woman in it, to use them as fuel.

Ziye, caught by surprise, was knocked unconscious and was used as one of the victims for the first batch of human refinement experiments which involved males. He died unknowing, as the fodder for an demonic cultivator who didn't even know he had acquired a fake righteous cultivator until he got a sudden massive power boost from the blood draining array he had put his victims into.

Immediately after his power was boosted so suddenly and so highly, he started stripping the dessicated husks, only to find out that one of them, the merchant, had seemingly retained more mass than the others.

Stripping that husk rewarded the demonic cultivator with a valuable human face mask, several fine robes and a storage bag full of treasures.

The search for Ziye had become really frustrating to the people who wanted him dead personally, but the demonic cultivator was overjoyed by his lucky find.

He could now save the young women for future experiments, using only the elder females, because he had gained much in cultivation boosting plants, medicines and the boost of consuming the unknown cultivator himself.

One of the common punishments often used in the Empire, especially in the Imperial army, was to throw a woman to one's subordinates to be used to death.

This fate was one most often given to female spies or poisoners. In fact there were many stories of female adulterers who murdered their husbands that had been subjected to this punishment.

Well, Xu Zetian was no spy, but she was certainly a murderer.

And Situ Ming had no intention of letting her get away by allowing her to seduce or kill the men she would be thrown to.

That was why he had her brought to the dungeons immediately, and the first thing he did was to strip her of her cultivation. The second was to hamstring her and cut her tendons to prevent her from using martial arts. And the third was to ensure with a poison that she would lose her fertility and her ability to speak in one fell swoop.

When Xu Zetian woke, it was to stone walls and the cold gaze of a man who told her how she would be punished.

When she tried to reach for her qi to free herself, she found her cultivation was gone. Her fingers could not be controlled. When she tried to plead, and speak in her own defense, she found her ability to do so was gone. She could, however, still scream... which she discovered when the man had left her to be used by his servants, soldiers and subordinates.

It felt like an eternity and left her a broken, sobbing wreck. She was cleaned up, tended to by contemptuous maidens- Situ Chuxue's loyal maidservants who had lost their beloved mistress and thus had no sympathy for her murderer- and then returned to the men again.

After three days of her punishment, days of seemingly endless abuse that was not allowed to leave marks on her skin or damage her appearance, Xu Zetian was barely able to whimper, as she was bathed for the last time, her hair combed and arranged and her weak body was posed by those maidens' hands to its best and most alluring, overtly sexual best effect.

Her jade gate and chrysanthemum were opened as widely as possible with massive carved phalluses as a blatant act of contempt.

Then, she was forced to drink a draught that had her skin going numb as it turned her body to stone, slowly, from the outside, inwards.

Naturally the phalluses were pulled out before those parts of her turned to stone so she would be open for all eternity.

The look of horror in her eyes, which dripped tears down her marble cheeks, persisted until the last moment of her life.

19. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    That boy got exactly what he served to others. And having Situ Chunxue's maidservants served Xu Zetian is strangely satisfaying:cookie::cookie:

yulin, Nekura and Gav like this.
  20. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie:(y)

yulin and Gav like this.