LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not. If I remember correctly, Mars has only AtG ongoing now

2. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but he had to rethink about the story again. He said that, the last arc was supposed to be a bit more longer. But then he noticed that oh, my! we will soon reached 1000 chapters and noticing how people were hyped about RoG. He decided to "Fuck it! RoG is where its at." it ended up being rushed. and yeah, it actually is. So here we are, back at 1 chapter in one week. Plus add that he has a day job and a family with a small daughter to look after. and it makes more sense now.

3. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid of AtG being rushed too. But really, this novel would have so much potential.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    We are almost caught up to the raws

5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, we are only about 15 chapters behind. If Mars keeps releasing only a chapter or two a week, this is going to be torture.

6. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Some time ago new raw chapter is out. Due to respect to novelupdates, please read it yourself, but this is too boring. I advise to read several chapters at once

7. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    BOOM Big Reveal! Another tournament!

8. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Prepare for another bulk of chapters of slow release where Yun Che is look down upon, thrashed upon, berated upon just like every other xuanhuan out there, until they realise that the Entire mount Tai was infront but they could not see it.

FlameE and Avenger like this.
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So i have a lil prob...
    I wonder why author rushed things lol
    He should have fiund the other 2 seeds and make mc break through Divine realm cause if he goes to Divine realm now he wont be able to find them cause if i remember right the 2 other evil God seeds are still on this planet ...Or will the author pull a fast one later and he finds them in the divine realm even though there not supossed to be there lel

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure its stated though maybe its implied that all the seeds are all on the blue polar star. I say implied because it was stated that the Evil God created the polar star as his first world and it does seem he left his inheritences there so far.

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    And with the slow chapter release rate these days, the tournament will feel like it is dragging on forever.

Haevrus likes this.
  12. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    About last two seeds. Maybe they are in Divine Realm (lol).
    Chapter which are being released became less than earlier.
    I suppose we will soon see a rushed abd stupid ending, like in Shura

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I read Shura's Wraith as well. No spoilers but with less than 300 chapters left in the translation, it does seem it has to be rushed in order to conclude it. I will still read till the end though. I hope we get back on track with ATG. There is too much potential here.

14. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I agree. But author began to skip several key moments, like Chu Yuechan' whereabouts and whereabouts of last two seeds. Author forgot about Little Aunt's marriage and Ling'er marriage problems and just left. Hell, yeah, that's the way
    P.S. And yes, I was sad when I didn't read an intercourse between MC and Princess Snow

15. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    The author said we are taking a temporary gap. We already have enough girl problems, so keeping it for later is alright. As for Chu Yuechan, we might find her in RoG itself. I can kinda understand the rush. Yun Che is currently too weak, and mortal realms energy is not enough for him. Staying in mortal realm for another year, then expecting him to reach the next major checkpoint in 4 years is ridiculous (From Sovereign to Divine Tribulation). Thats why no one is upset that he went to RoG, even if it was rushed. Everyone is upset because the author is slacking off now. ATG is getting interesting , he can build up things, but he is not doing any of those. Its just a wastage of potential in my eyes.

As for mortal realm, dont worry. He will not forget about it, cuz he cant afford to. Dont you think its kinda fishy that we get entire arcs based on Profound Sky continent, and IDR continent , but only few chappies for Azure. Its because he has plans.?

16. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah, and later he might be the second Duotian (that man legend from n years ago who can freely travel between stars and planets).
    Well, he has his missions in RoG, I agree with that. But I believe that author will be working on his writing.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we will get 100% more of mortal realm
    Theres 2 more seeds...
    He has a few women in Mortal Realm...
    And then the bigest thing...The cliff on the Azure Continent and all the Deamons Evil Gods inheritence and his Darknes powers ...
    Too much to do so even if he rushes the story he still needs to go back

Haevrus likes this.
  18. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly.

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There are six seeds and thre continents. Don't forget, he barely went anywhere outside of the demon capital and that southern part of ACC

Mercy likes this.
  20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like its getting rly rushed caude Mc got 5 years for at least 5 realms...
    And i feel like mc will get a 9 whatever Tribulaton when the time comes cause 9 is perfect lel

Edit:and hell pass it and i guess hell open tge 6th gate even though Jasmine sayed a Human can onlie open 5 i bet at the end hell even open the 6th possibly cause if his Body refining thing thats from a god (Buddha something?I usualy dont remember the names lol)