Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it looks like the show will get more complex. I think Zheng might be that other spare tire SMQ was talking with few chapters ago, the one she benched in favor of SZH?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. I'm reading 165, she just basically said she made him into a spare tire because she can't get what she wants from him yet.

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 165 - Dare to not admit it?
    Although YWW's words seem as if she was protecting SMQ, in actuality, she pushed her into the front once again. People start questioning if YWW has a brain problem, even SZH's own mother came here and mentioned the engagement things yet she also seems to be misunderstanding the situation. If this isn't a small three then what is it? "SZH reached my lower limit, while relying the support of his fiancee's family, he has been playing in front of his fiancee's face with a small three, while his family is about to go bankrupt, he's still playing outside with the woman, while in front of other people, he acts like a full on young master!" While SMQ has been trying to break out of YWW's arms, she was stunned how she was unable to, suddenly, she the crowd surrounded her to block her.

This time, her entire being became ignorant, she didn't expect things to become this way. Her heart is high, her greatest goal and ambition was getting SYH, but she's very clear that right now, he's too far from her reach, the possibility it too slim, she's not stupid enough to try to aim for something that's unattainable. After graduation, she was already preparing to join the entertainment circle, and for that, she needed a backer. She was aware of her advantage, unlike the old fox who were already in society, boys in school are better to tempt. By her side, the boy she had been paying the most attention to is the young master Zheng, although he's a rich 2nd generation noble, he doesn't have much power at home, so if he were to ever become heir, it'll be the masters decision, she still didn't know how many years she has to wait.

She had tempted him many times, knowing that she can't get what she wants from him, just like the others, she temporarily hanged his appetite and made him into a spare tire. SZH is different, he's able to enter the company as soon as he graduates, and after getting the government listing, he would get a huge profit. Everything had originally went well, after today's date, SZH had promised her that after graduation, he would persuade his father to invest into a billion dollar drama with her playing as the female lead, the male lead and important supporting actors will be designated by their company's entertainers. If she could pull such a big investment, she'll be able to get a foothold in the entertainment circle and could also start up a company.

After today's date, SZH said he'd accompany her to rehearsal, she readily agreed while thinking that she could show off her booty to JYR. Who knew that once they went through the door, she'd see SZH's mom at the auditorium who was personally exposing SZH and JYR's engagement things. Not only that, but what did she just say? The Song's didn't get the big list and now the Jiang's are forcing them to the point of bankruptcy!? Just seconds ago, SZH said that she'd become the most popular and hottest star, he even said that without the Song home, the Jiang's wouldn't be where they are, so they would absolutely not dare to offend them! He was lying to her from the beginning! If she had known sooner, she would of gave more effort on spending more time with Zheng Bin!

Listening to the ugly words around her, SMQ looks at SZH in amazement. SZH's face instantly turned white, he almost went crazy and quickly rushed in front of his mother while calling her crazy! What is she doing at school? He asked her to come! Let her ask him this, are they telling her the truth? Has he really been messing with another woman behind JYR's back? Mother Song shot her arrow like gazes at SMQ. Because SMQ had been unable to get out of YWW's entanglement, she wasn't able to escape in time. She could only subconsciously shrink behind SZH's back. SZH's face turns black. He tells her they can talk about this at home! His relationship with SMQ isn't what she thinks! Suddenly SZH's phone fell onto the ground, once YWW picks it up, after taking a glance at it, she pointed at SZH's face and started to curse how he's scum! He put these photos here yet he still dares to say how he has no relationship with SMQ? Don't be irresponsible! Now that his mother is here, does he dare not to admit it?

So basically, she's been trying to tempt men in order to gain status so that she could reach SYH? This is devotion on a whole new level.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    riyo, govindec, poirot11 and 16 others like this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I once asked this before in another spoiler post. Is it considered a dog fight or a cat fight if it’s 2 guys are fighting over 1 girl? Would bitch fight be more appropriate, since they’re slag guys fighting over a slag girl?

ravenjaz likes this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd call it a dog fight since all these slangs we've been using in this story involves the term 'dog' and not 'cat'.
    Ex: Dog eyes, single dog, dog food... :blobxd:

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    In humble opinion bitch fight is appropriate. Think about it. Two bitch boys are fighting over a single actual bitch.

Nanashy and vsukio like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 166
    When Mother Song looked at the phone in YWW's hands, she saw her son's screensaver was impressively a photo of him beside the girl being intimate. Seeing the truth before her eyes, Mother Song's feelings had shattered, when thinking of how she impulsively slapped JYR, with how things are now irreversible, she instantly regretted till her intestines turned green. In anger and panic, she vented all her hatred towards SMQ and rushed towards her while tearing her hair. "You shameless little slut! You seduced my son, didn't you! I'll kill you, you shameless little girl! At such a young age you really haven't learned, to run and seduce other peoples fiancees! What did your parents teach you?" SMQ didn't think that YWW's casual sentence would make her become the focus, feeling Mother Song pulling onto her hair, she screamed in pain, claiming that she didn't know anything...

"You don't know! You're still pretending! Aren't you just looking at our home because SZH is easy to climb? I've seen people like you before!" Seeing that his mother was viciously cursing and harming his sweetheart, SZH instantly became anxious, "Mom! What are you doing! Let go to MQ! I've told you this matter doesn't relate to MQ! If anyone is at fault, I am! I like MQ, MQ is kind and pure, she's better than JYR, 100x of 1000x more better!" "Shut up! Go and apologize to JYR right now! I can clearly see that you've been blindly deceived! What kind of magic potion did you give to my son! Get your parents! I would like to see what kind of people raised such a shameless daughter!

SZH seeing SMQ's crying appearance made him feel more heartbroken, "I won't apologize, why should I apologize! Even if I don't, the Jiang home has already saved their thoughts, you think JYR is more loyal? Isn't she already following that handsome boy from the Chu family!" SMQ cries while trying to apologize to SZH's mother while telling her that she really didn't know about SZH being engaged, she really likes SZH, he's very outstanding, she believes no girls can't be tempted, at first, she had been holding back her feelings because of JYR, but then SZH gave her courage... if she had known that he and JYR were engaged, then she wouldn't have tried to get in between them...

SMQ tears were like rain, she tries to clear her name while making herself look as if she was the victim. When seeing her grieving appearance, not only was SZH distress, when Mother Song heard SMQ mention how outstanding her son was, she felt a lot more soft, the crowd even gradually became shaken. "Seeing SMQ look like this, maybe she really didn't know?" "I reckon she was deceived by SZH too!" "Ah, SMQ is too pure, this slag man has caused too much trouble!" YWW who was hidden in the crowd gave a ridiculed smile. After this sort of thing, she still thinks she can cast aside everything to make herself look clean... She really looks forward on seeing what kind of expression SZH will have once he figures out that he had been regarded as a spare tire that was taken advantaged of. YWW quickly went to a secluded place and made a call. "Hello, Zheng junior? Me? I'm her best friend Ye Wan Wan! She's currently in some trouble, SZH is bullying her, hurry over! We're in the school auditorium, right, urgently, in regards to this matter, only you can help MQ..."

It's as if YWW is a director who's currently directing her own play...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    riyo, blueoddog, govindec and 17 others like this.
  8. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Woman are so scary.......... I thought SMQ was the most vicious.... now i don't even know anymore........
    Welp, you've gotta be more evil if you want to conquer evil...right? Wait maybe not? *faints*

ravenjaz likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tag me again at the thread I made Dyvil-chan! It's 5am rn and I'm not creating any new acc before sleeping! >.<

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. Wha?? She shook her ass like bitch in heat just so she can gain the ML????

Lavenderia likes this.
  11. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for tomorrow ~
    This is just awesome ~

Lol, didn't know? JYR was her roommate. The heck she means didn't know?
    She knew JYR likes that Song guy. She going to deny knowing that too?
    Oh sweet karma please do not t fail us...

12. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup that was her goal since the beginning, which is why she ruined YWW's reputation and caused a wedge between YWW's and SYH's relationship in MC's past life.

13. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Which brings me to question what makes her think the ml would want such a loose woman...

lazynoodles likes this.
  14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    At least ML saw her for what she actually was and turned her down so viciously.

MysticDreams and Lavenderia like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I just can’t wait for when that damn girl get exposed for what she is~~

16. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she will surely escape, unharmed not, but will escape the purge.

17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So predictably, SMQ turned herself into a victim and everyone believed her. Now I'm hoping when this Zheng guy comes, he'll manage to make things more complicated and SMQ gets revealed as a two-timer. Though she'll probably deny going out with him, she was only circling around him and giving him hope but not agreeing to anything so... At least I hope he gets disillusioned with her and loses his interest, so he could become YWW's business ally in the future. But boys in school really are very naive when it comes to girls, and get weirdly hung up on their first crush, so SMQ is right in thinking it's easier to string them along. So I wonder whether Zheng guy will wake up.

Wouldn't it be easier if YWW said to SYH that she wants to destroy SMQ's reputation because she doesn't like how she's stringing her brother along, so SYH gets SMQ followed and photographed as she goes around meeting various guys, then spread the photos in the school forum or something. Why is YWW taking the hard road...she's not even making a difference. SMQ always slips out of the difficulties.

Fuyuneko, annkanni and clear like this.
  18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh noes!!!

19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this thread and spend my afternoon going through 100 pages. Thanks for the spoilers and summaries!

I can imagine YWW call the spare tires one by one. "Sparetire2? Hurry come, someone bully SmQ." and then "sparetire3? SZH, Zheng junior, and sparetire2 bully smq. Please help her."

And to finish it all, "aunty Jiang? Aunty Song come to our school and slapped JYR. Poor JYR still take the old family relationship into account and didn't fight her *sobs*"

20. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's cuz YWW thinks that SYH and SMQ have a good relationship since SMQ was the only one allowed to enter the Jing Gardens, she thought that SYH used her to spy on YWW. So she thinks that if she says something bad about SMQ, he'll lose trust in her (YWW). Which is why she's doing all this so that SYH can see her (SMQ) real side and cast her away

Fuyuneko, Miaka_Mei and Nanashy like this.