LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope every random person he meets stops underestimating him and being disrespectful when he pass the Master Teacher test. Those guard and recepcionist deserve to be beheaded...

I am a little bloodthirsty today but this is seriously getting annoying. Just faceslapping aint enough!

I blame his personality. He should be little more arrogant. Damn, even the King has to be humble to him but those peasants dare to be disrespectful? Behead! Behead them all.

2. yanpi

yanpi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im confuse, they say that wall of dilemma is problems that cant be solve? how is it that the other side taking the answer knows its perfect/correct answer immediately?

3. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hindsight is 20/20. I guess once he answers they're like,"Wow, hmm I see no inconsistencies, his diagnosis covers it all as well and blah blah blah. Let's go drink so tea and be fancy."

They should give him a badge or something, and just that should be enough.

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume they keep a record of who has a badge. If he starts parading around with a 4-5 star badge, I think someone at the Physician's Guild might get suspicious and check the records.

5. Edonis

Edonis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it said from 1-19 the questions could be solved by a rank 4 or higher, The kingdom it's in isn't "big" enough to solve said dilemmas.

6. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Somehow, this gif just reminded me of this novel....

jacobpaige likes this.
  7. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am eager to see how Princess Mo Yu will react to a new princess soon arriving to meet the same man she's been hanging around.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like the MC will be heading to this Alliance next. I wonder if it'll be his idea, or if they'll come to invite him. Also wondering how extreme/miraculous his cure will be.

9. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I do suspect he will have to do it himself one more time to completely cure her. As well as probably teach her part of the Golden Body cultivation so that her body can substain it.

10. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This girl is too much. MC should have just expeled her... So annoying. I hate to keep repeating myself but this girl is just no good. Pls just go away, pls...

11. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, in less then 10 days, she will be force to call Zhao Ya, Senior, also I expect her to have to kneel in front of MC because she'll end up saying something like she would never study under him now.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I get the feeling that he'll be coaching both sides to defeat the other? If I'm right, I wonder how long it'll be until he finds out that that's what he's doing? ;)

I wonder if the princess he cured will be a good person, and if the physicians will try using that treatment on other people to see if they can get similar results. If they do, or she's not a good person, then this could mean a great deal of trouble for the MC.

justmehere likes this.
  13. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you imagine how heaven defying their fight is going to be?

Both would have the perfect techniques. I wouldnt be surprised if both of them has sword and saber intents....

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I would expect fist intents really, neither of them use weapons that I can recall.

15. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's gonna give each a sword and a saber art....

16. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Zhao Ya briefly used a sword.

Is that a spoiler for the locked chapters? If so put it in a spoiler tag.

17. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not a spoiler. he's literally making those techniques in the current chapters after they asked him for it. also havn't read raws so can't give spoiler if I wanted to :p

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, "Yang Shi" really needs to stop trying to make grand gestures involving money. He always winds up regretting it ;)

I wonder how he planned to explain poisoning his student to death if Lu Chong didn't survive the formation of the Poison Body.
    Like Inuzuka said, please put stuff from the locked chapters in spoiler tags.
    It was a spoiler at the time, but its not any longer.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Weren't there sword and sabre manuals in Tianxuan's library? They're both quite popular weapons. It'd be beyond strange for them to have not been included in the collection.

Why doesn't it occur to him that any pills strong enough to solve his problem are probably too expensive for him to afford? Has his face not been slapped by his own poverty enough today?

justmehere and injamambivu like this.
  20. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just sword and sabre manuals, his kingdom's library should have had the basics of all weapon manuals including staves, hammers, axes, daggers, flying daggers (throwing knives) and bows.

Also, out of all the Heaven's Path weapon techniques he has compiled, why has he only unlocked Spear Intent. He should have unlocked Fist Intent and Sword Intent by now...

Edit: Thinking about it more, between all the basics and fundamentals of spearmanship manuals in the Wang family's study, as well as the spear manuals from the Tianxuan Kingdom's Book Collection Vault, the Master Teacher Pavilion's library and now this Tianwu Academy's library, he should have enough to create a second move for the Heaven's Path Spear Art, as well as compiling a book on Heaven's Path Spear Intent.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017