Spoiler Love Poison spreading into the Heart (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 14, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait just a f***ing minute @scriptor I thought MC’s medicinal blood stopped taking effect when he was no longer a virgin so how can he be providing blood to YY now??????????????

Heungbo and Misaki Yata like this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, forgot to answer this part. It's 133 chapters (137 on jjwx site).

Heungbo and clear like this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. How does that dynamic work again?

4. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that his blood stopped working. It's just less effective now.

Heungbo, alexfilia, clear and 2 others like this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    So XM ran away. Good for him (in a sense) but also bad, because he's so weak that he gets all sick again.

RH is going quietly nuts and actually sends 3 battalions (that's a lot of soldiers) out to look for him. A little verging on yandere there, lol. He doesn't eat or sleep either, just sits there and waits for news.

Wow. Okay, so RH is closet yandere. Gets a case of vinegar jar over the subordinate who helped XM escape. He's exhausted his store of false 'gentleness' (he's apparently a rogue scoundrel at heart and the gentleness is mostly for show) and forces some kissing on XM. He also expresses that he won't let XM leave. XM is furious of course, and calls him insane. RH agrees.

After this, RH doesn't force himself on XM. But he does drop by just to see him while he's under house arrest. They're locked in cold war. XM still wants to jailbreak. XM finds a way to secretly get in touch with his brother. Probably the fired guard had something to do with it. The hired servant girl tells him some stuff.

Heungbo, Dragon_Reader, Leir and 14 others like this.
  6. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG yes please let XM get away and teach RH slag a lesson for falling for YY's traps all the time!

7. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A closet yandere that gets manipulated ???¿¿:hmm::hmm::hmm:

YAOIFJLOVER, Heungbo, LaDyViL and 3 others like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    what an... oxymoron. emphasis on the moron.

9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the ML ever regretted his actions in 1st story line??? ......I doubt it. The ML probably thought it was simply inevitable that he died, and with that bit self-righteous rationalization began a relationship with YY shortly after.

mereumsama likes this.
  10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to YY after the ml broke all ties with him? ....was he mentioned again? (doesnt he need blood treatment?)

This novel is not good for my poor heart QAQ :cry:

Heungbo likes this.
  11. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me more. Omg what a slag RH is, and so stupid too:mad:. So the brother as in XM's brother? He has a brother?? Does RH grovel more? He has to be far from over in my opinion. Let him lose a limb or two :blobangery:
    my poor baby XM :cry:

Heungbo likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is a bit vague, it it's like this:

RH has a brother. He was engaged to YY and asked RH to take care of YY when he's gone. He dies of natural causes because he was sick (terminal illness I think).

XM has a brother. His brother's pretty close to him and ascended throne (?) back in his home country.

XM's brother seems like a good guy, only I have the most horrible feeling that he might end up being the one who killed their father (i.e. patricide). And then XM will only be left with slag husband. Or maybe I'm too pessimistic lol.

13. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the poke @alexfilia
    Not yet read the whole story since I still have a long reading list and I am not ready for so many cryings.
    In fact as my understanding of the title,
    情 = Love, 毒 = Poison, 入 = spreading into, 心 = heart
    情毒 = Love Potion. Or we can call it "Love Poison" here since it is really a kind of poison forcing XM to fall for such a slag.
    入心 = spreading into heart technically. But you can also interpret this as affecting mind.
    So the title basically means Love Poison Spreading Into Heart. In other words, Love Poison affecting mind (Actually the character 心 also means mind and feelings etc.) It tells you the truth: MC fall for ML because of the damm love poison.

Heungbo, azure_sea, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  14. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 60 is when we find out who killed the father, if I'm not skimming through this wrong, it's MC's 2nd brother...
    [​IMG]
    This was when XM met someone and they snuck him out of RH's place with fire as distraction. (This is I think, the 2nd time for XM to try to escape after that first one with the guard) RH at first thought XM died cuz they retrieved a charred corpse +another corpse at the place XM was staying at and RH fainted/coughed up blood? (something about him falling off his horse...dunno) but he ended up having dream then turned nightmare of XM being that charred body. Once RH woke up, he went to check on the corpses found but determined they were not XM cuz of their stature and the bracelet, which that type of fire wouldn't have been able to melt completely or something aren't on their bodies.

The person who snuck XM out was actually the 2nd brother's (mtl says 2nd brother so I'll go with that for now) servant and wanted to use XM for his blood and prescription of certain medicine to cure 2nd brother. The 2nd brother didn't reveal his identity but apparently XM figured it out. Since they were buying herbs for XM to create some meds, RH ended up tracking it down to where they were. stuffs happens...With XM revealing the murderer and all ^ + he stated that he indeed did used RH...Then... :blobpopcorn:

[​IMG]
    Ch. 61 ^ Basically, XM saying they're even cuz they both used each other and also both nearly died. (RH got hurt trying to protect XM in fight against 2nd bro, but it was both parties getting really injure and XM was unscathed) So XM doesn't need to be grateful RH came to save him cuz they're even and even if RH didn't come, XM naturally would have a way.
    Then then, XM turned around and left while RH was just screaming for him not to go.
    Well that's where I got so far. (Using mtl so I may be wrong on details)

15. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    62... XM finally reunited with the brother that was closed to him, but apparently they were really close, as in lovers o-o and their father knew and had planned to let them marry. They shared a kiss (which RH saw from afar cuz he managed to track down XM)
    But >-> of course after that intimate kiss....this is when the brother told XM...with him finding out brother has married.... *flips table*

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been binge-MTL-ing Nurturing the Hero for the fluff. But that is so much drama, omfg. This novel is turning into a trainwreck soap opera. I think I'll just skim from now on, my brain and heart can't take it anymoreeeeee

17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus. The MC can’t catch a break. One slag guy after the other.

Heungbo, HesheFell, azure_sea and 3 others like this.
  18. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ... dang, is mc slag collector or something? no decent guy around him so far, tsk!

Heungbo, HesheFell, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Skimming by skipping ~5 chapters at a time. So... XM ends up sleeping with another guy. Too hard to tell if they actually did it (XM as gong?) or if it was faked. XM wasn't fully conscious, he was drunk... That guy may seem nice, but I get the feeling he's slag.... I hate all the slag guys here. :/

Poor RH learned that YY probably poisoned his brother on top of making XM have a miscarriage. Scratch that, his brother was totally poisoned after his coffin dug up for autopsy.

Uh. At some point in my chapter skipping, XM ends up making up with RH mostly. RH is going to kill YY for realz. Also, XM is pregnant again.

YY killed already (that was fast, RH, but why didn't you do it like 50 chapters ago before the miscarriage?). RH in danger, XM chooses to save his brother? ex-lover? rather than RH, who understands the reasoning but can't help feeling unhappy. They part with misunderstandings -- RH willing to let XM go and be alive (which is priority to him) rather than have him stay. RH on a suicide mission of sorts. He asks if XM will forgive him if he dies. XM doesn't want RH to die and says that he'll never forgive him if he dies. RH interprets this the wrong way I think... War is still going on btw.

...XM is believed to be dead, RH is a wreck. Ppl yelling at him to get his shit together and kill the person who got XM killed. RH does get his shit together but he's literally like the walking dead and only a war machine.

Yup, XM is actually alive. Also gave birth to the kid. I think maybe 5-6 years passed since XM's perceived death and their parting. RH somehow gets critically injured and only XM's blood can save him. People think about it and realize that RH has simply been waiting for a good time to die (all his work done), also that XM probably doesn't want RH to die. So they reveal that they lied to him and that XM is alive and his kid too. So at least now he has the will to live and won't just lay down and die. (f-ck, now I feel more sorry for RH than XM, is he only a war tool?)

XM seems to have hurried back once he knew (messengers got to him) and saved RH just in time. XM showing up = OP recovery rate for RH. RH wakes up and cries all over XM. Also, his hair's turned white at the temples. Their son is introduced to RH.

RH almost dies again (this time by poison arrow). XM finally admits to himself that he does care for RH. RH's body is also a bunch of scars all over from everything he's been through.

After this it's pretty much happy ending. We get like 10-15 chapters of mostly RH and XM getting used to each other/being romantic.

The End

...really need to read something fluffy now with functioning couples.

20. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems likethe ML suffered enough to atone for all the sufferings of MC . Now they are equal. Thats good.

Heungbo and azure_sea like this.