LCD Master Devil Don’t Kiss Me

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Oct 16, 2017.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    LCD for Master Devil Don’t Kiss Me!

Any mod here, please link it to the NU Page here! http://www.novelupdates.com/series/master-devil-dont-kiss-me/

Need clarification on a part in MangoGuy's review: But nope. Here is where it changes. She is gangbanged by the bartenders. On orders from the MC. And it looks like there is even a special room for such activities. Just so you know, her boyfriend is on another side. And our MC is not a kid. He is supposed to be at an educational institute of some level so... I can only say that I am not satisfied with ANY of the characters. As in, personal opinion.
    Does this mean what I think it means?

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MangoGuy

Latest release is chapter 56. His review was done at chapter 42. Since this is LCD, it's not exactly a spoiler question to discuss ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Post in this thread (http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/latest-chapter-discussion-merge-request.4332/) instead of hoping a staff sees the LCD thread or summoning a staff, thanks.

3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Please refer to c41-42 for the particular scene. I will be posting that in the spoiler. Just so I am clear, it is NOT really descriptive, which shows how the author wants us to conveniently ignore that particular character traits of MC,which is what turned me off.
    “Handsome guy, don’t you need me to accompany you while you drink?” The beauty eyes Han Qilu. Not only does she sit on his leg, but also reaches out and hugs his neck.

It appears she’s new. Didn’t she not know the rule in Atlantis? A person can strike up a conversation with anyone, but absolutely no one should approach Han Qilu.

Han Qilu stares coldly at the girl’s red lips for a long time before finally asking, “Are you new?”

The beauty smiles. She is about to paste her body to Qilu’s.

“I’m not completely new. Today’s my second day.” It looks like she hasn’t noticed his murderous stare.

“Since you’re not new, then… I do not have to be good to you.” Han Qilu’s evil smile spreads. The beauty thought Han Qilu is thinking about something more enticing. She couldn’t help but smile more brilliantly.

“Bring it on, bad boy!” She whispers, wanting to kiss Han Qilu. By then, Han Qilu has raised his ring finger and a bartender immediately and ubiquitously lifts the beauty off of Han Qilu.

As Xiao Mingluo watches stoically, his heart surges. He is happy to spend on the flowers he sends to her grave.

The weight on his shoulders is now lifted, thanks to the appearance of this beauty.

“What are you doing? Are upi getting rid of me! Let me go!” The beauty struggles as she looks at him. Han Qilu gives the bartender a look. He releases her hand and she suddenly falls to the ground, grimacing in pain.

“What happened?” Onlookers ogle, but as they see Han Qilu, they understand.

She must be lying on the ground because she doesn’t know about the rule about not provoking Master Han.

Tut tut, she deserves the treatment.

“Why aren’t you laughing? Aren’t you happy?” Han Qilu gets up and walks around the beauty. He squats before her and asks, “What is your name?”

He asks harmlessly, but the beauty doesn’t dare to make further contact with Qilu. Trembling, she replies, “My name is… Jasmine.”

“Jasmine? Beautiful name, ah.” Han Qilu smiles as he laughs coldly. People familiar with him know as long as he laughs, the other person would suffer an ugly death.

“Thank you.” Jasmine breathes a sigh of relief. She is unaware this is only the calm before the storm.

“Take her to the box.” He gets up quickly. As she lets out a cry, he picks up his phone and presses a series of numbers.

A cell phone somewhere with a distinct ringtone is answered. Han Qilu orders Mo Xinwei to wear a hot red skirt and run over to Atlantis.

Mo Xinwei interprets Han Qilu’s phone call as him sparing her of her grievances in the playground. This time, she is just happy to help, happy to please, happy to leave and change into the clothes he requested.

And then, the next chapter:

You called, so I came.” Mo Xinwei smiles as she faces Han Qilu. “I’m sorry for being delayed. I had to go back to get a change of clothes.”

Xiao Mingluo wanted to ask why but Han Qilu called Mo Xinwei anyway.

“Don’t ask, I’ll take you to see the play.” Han Qilu grabs a wine bottle and drags her to Jasmine’s box.

“Please, Miss Mo Xinwei.” Xiao Mingluo’s gentlemanly act is in place to hide his obvious disgust for her.

Goose yellow lights illuminate the inside the box. Compared to the outside of the box, the dark lights give off more of an ambiguous atmosphere.

At the moment, Jasmine sits on the sofa inside the box. Next to her stands four tall bartenders.

“Dear, why take me here?” She asks Han Qilu.

Xiao Mingluo and Mo Xinwei look momentarily at the the box. Seeing the woman sitting on the sofa, Mo Xinwei stares at his eyes and starts doubting.

“Han Qilu, who is this woman?” Mo Xinwei couldn’t help but ask.

Han Qilu doesn’t speak. He smiles and looks at Jasmine before asking, “Aren’t you missing some men?”

As she heard the question, Mo Xinwei immediately understood the situation.

“What do you mean…?” Jasmine’s thoughts are clouded. In the end, she doesn’t know what this handsome but arrogant man is thinking.

Han Qilu didn’t intend to answer Jasmine. The next voice they heard is one of the the bartender’s. “Brothers, follow me. This woman is my reward and gift to you.”

Jasmine’s blank staring eyes can’t believe what she heard nor did it dawn on her the meaning behind his smile. But her biggest disbelief was when the bartender begins to take off his pants.

Mo Xinwei’s mouth drops. Someone actually dared to seduce Han Qilu. However, the girl’s punishment is more than enough. She seems to forget he and the woman, in fact, have no essential differences.

“You can’t do that!” Jasmine shouts. She is forced to sit up and get pinned to the sofa by the bartenders. These bartenders are well-trained. Jasmine can tell despite her hot body and beauty, they aren’t tempted. They only follow the young master’s orders.

The bartender completely takes off his pants in the first two seconds. Mo Xinwei flees to Han Qilu’s arms in a timely manner. He pats her on the head. Qilu did not push her away and instead, raises his hand and gently hugs her.

However, what Qilu exacts from this moment is not how happy Mo Xinwei is in his arms. It is Jasmine’s cry for help and how everyone ignores her. This is as far as Han Qilu takes this punishment… .

“Do not, I ask of you!” Jasmine’s tears fall from her eyes. She usually doesn’t see the point in life, but for this kind of man, she is willing to acknowledge it.

The door bangs open.

“Jasmine!” A twenty-year-old man sees Jasmine but he, too, remains rooted on the spot; too stunned to move.

He is Jasmine’s current lover, Kang. He is Kang Group’s general manager and the prospective successor of the company. As soon as he arrived in Atlantis, he is informed Jasmine was brought into the room by the bartender. That is his sign to claim her as fast as possible.

And then, the icing on the cake is in the next two chapters. I will not be posting them here. Not a pirate. If you want, you can continue. Don't worry, no great plot relevant spoilers.

4. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmm.... can anyone give me the spoilers for the novel please? I know that the novel aired as a drama (?) So what happens?

5. Daoist_Squidzella

Daoist_Squidzella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link