LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Macrendil Ysmir

Macrendil Ysmir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling Yushi, main wife confirmed
    Song Ting.., runner up
    Tang Siqi, gone for a long time, no idea whats gonna happen
    Song girls friend, no idea what's going on in her head. Ya know, with the whole inheritance thingy going on
    Xue Moyan, bloodfiend girl. I'm going with her dad setting up a betrothal.

Interesting little bit, read chapter 9xx (NOT up to) on lnmtl. seems like there'll be at least one more new person making it in in the 400+ chapters in between.

2. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Xie Jingxuan will also fall in the bucket, she is a tsundere so it will take time for her to get warmed up. Ling Yushi is the main girl yeah.

Willheim likes this.
  3. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the forest after Qin Lie healed Song Tingyu of the Voodoo poison the had a hot moment with hugging and kissing but were disturbed by Xue Moyan and so far they didn’t had another chance. Though the girl is still a bit reluctant.

Macrendil Ysmir likes this.
  4. Macrendil Ysmir

Macrendil Ysmir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah! I remember them having a moment and getting disturbed, but I forgot how far they got before the interuption. Thx

5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I demand equal time with the best wife, Ling Yushie. I wonder when she will show up again. I think there is going to be a segment with Tang Siqi before we loop back to Ling Yushie. Maybe the author is leaving the best for last.

6. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, she is of royal bloodline remember, and MC is from heaven fighting race, so some strong race who are more powerful may appear where MC unites all races to launch a combined assault. In that arc she may have a meaty role to play. It's a pity about Tang Siqi though, I was hoping MC will have sexy times with her while creating awesome weapons but sadly all he crafts is Terminator Profound bombs!!

7. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a small spoiler about Tang Siqi coming up
    There will be a part of the story where she shows up again soon. Remember she went with the others to the current continent to visit a relative.

8. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel a lot, so I don't want to read the spoilers. I didn't even want to find out that MC was of Heaven Fighting race but the bloody synopsis revealed it already!

9. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you guys think MC is away from his race? Why do you think his memory is sealed? I don't want spoilers from ppl who have read ahead, I want genuine guesses.

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok no spoilers. The synopsis was kind of funny though. It took 500 chapters until an inkling of it showed up in the story. As to why his soul was sealed, I don't know. Is it a fragment from a more powerful being? We know it has violent tendencies from what we've seen in piecemeal

11. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is dumb right? I mean if you are revealing whats after 500+ chapter in synopsis, won't the synopsis become a spoiler? Hell, it's still not been revealed that the protagonist is a member of Heaven Fighting race in the novel and we also know that his bloodline will 'awaken'- not exactly sure what this means, maybe he gets special abilities unique to Heaven Fighting Race?

I have a theory, his grandfather might be the one behind the scenes setting everything in motion while monitoring his progress. I mean how did Jiang Zhuzhe get his hands on such valuable information about Graveyard of Gods?

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. The grandfather seems to have his hand into everything. It's even hard to tell if he's a good guy or bad guy. He may be setting the whole Spirit Realm up for a fall.

13. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Lie already can control Nether Race and Giant Spirit Race, but most importantly he must control Human race which is the most difficult task. To do that he must become the leader of a gold rank force.

14. Alexios Blake

Reading List:
    Link
    I would call it rather clever, since we as readers know it we would speculate when it would be revealed make theories about it and about other matters as well. Other people would by coming across those theories get into contact with the story and start reading it and so he Novel would get more viewers.

15. Alexios Blake

Reading List:
    Link
    He „controls“ neither of the races. The giant Spirit race owes him something and they will help him once and the Nether Races (ignoring the Ling Clan) owe his grandfather and are thus loyal to him, but they still have their own opinions the will not follow him blindly.

16. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have rather not found out crucial information about MC's race from synopsis, it fizzles the excitement out! No need for this author to market his novel like that, if the novel is good ppl will automatically read the novel, if it's bad no matter how much spoiler u reveal in the synopsis, no use.

17. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Under the right reasons he can definitely control them. Like for eg: A bigger threat than Heaven Fighting Race, etc. But if they get to know his identity, he will probably face trouble

18. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Zhuzhe: Villain with strong conviction, these types of villains are hard to beat

19. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy behind all the chaos seems to be a guy Jiang Zhuzhe calls as 'master', he knows Qin Lie's origin and wants to kidnap him

20. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah hopefully this arc will be as good as when they were just in the sealed off realm. I think that was the best of the series so far.