LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except that we've seen him wreck other dimensional lords using his Warrior class. Just a while ago one of those Thrones trapped him in a space where he couldn't summon anything and then attacked him together with a bunch of elites.

2. Sena

Sena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, those parts are hard to justify.

3. Maou Zenigame

Maou Zenigame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, that's all?
    I'm really curious as to how all these plot threads will be resolved satisfactorily...

4. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since his Warrior class levels up at the same rate as his Necromancer class. To put it another way, he's simultaneously both a legendary Warrior as well as a legendary Necromancer. He's Necromancer job is still more OP because of the scale of battle it allows him to fight in, but that doesn't mean he's not a powerful Warrior either. And the reason he's a powerful Warrior is because of how quickly his Necromancer class allows him to level up.

Is 100 the level cap? Is there a level cap? He's level 99 as of now, at least, so he's pretty much at the very limit. Also, even though he was a Necromancer, wasn't he extraordinarily fit when he returned to Earth? So while he was a mage-type of fighter, he didn't neglect his physical ability during his first time in Alphen, at the very least, even if it could be thought of as negligible. Probably followed the reasoning of doing whatever he could to make up for the weakness of a mage in close combat, even if only by a little bit.

5. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the novel started was said that Woojin spend a great part of his time without being necromancer, and it was there also that he learned close combat.
    Though is unknow if he dont have any class, changed class, or what the hell was happening in that time, at some time he wqs in a meeting with a god were he got the ability to see souls and because of that he was taken by the lich as diciple and become necromancer
    That he know to fight in close combat have nothing rare, but he dont do it just becaucause his magic was then so much overpowered that joining would have be a nuisance.

I wonder if the time to know more about the past of Woojin has come now that he almost have the questions about the gods and all are being cleared.

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't have a dual class at Alphen. He'd have put all of his stats into magic and thus wouldn't have been able to compare to combat classes. Here he's been swallowing stat candy as much as he can to keep his stats in line with a warrior and his warrior weapon gives a scaling stat boost.
    Which is what I was getting at. The reason he's OP as a Necromancer is obvious but why he's OP as a Warrior can only be because he has a level advantage. Dimensional lords would all have access to stat candy. Why would Woojin's level be higher than lords who spent decades, if not centuries, as immortals? It would only make sense if they don't level up the same way he does. Even the heroes on Alphen seem to be level 80+.
    I believe level 99 is the level cap. Before he returned it was stated that Woojin reached the pinnacle of his class and he was level 99 before he returned. Also skills seem to go up to 99. Woojin would have reached level 90 when he gained the ability to summon the bone dragon. He shouldn't be at 99 yet.

7. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah just noticed, still maybe they can help each other cuz the actual rate is slow, i mean not to be a dick about it but it's seriously slow. Still probably just my vain hope.

8. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont say that he have dual class in Alphen, I said that he learned the necromancer class after spending a lot of time in Alphen and that before he was surviving as a class-less soldier were he learned physical combat

9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you automatically get a class when you reach level 10.

10. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, I totaly forget that part, sorry about that.
    But still the necromancer class come later in the game, so then he should still have to be doing something before and then changed class or he spend half his time in Alphen without reaching level 10.
    Or it could also be that is here when the level part star to be strange? This will also explain a bit of Woojin reaction.

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that he could have been a weaker necromancer before finding the Lich to be his teacher. He also leveled much slower in Alphen so he could have been below level 10 for years. I'm pretty sure he still leveled on Alphen at any rate.

12. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't they already announce/discover that Lee-sahngho was the bastard behind a mass of dungeon breaks and a few other incidents? i feel like more people knew about his shit than just woojin's crew, so it seems a bit odd that now people are thinking that his invader boss, iello, might be good for the earth.

13. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    @197chapter what the fuck does this wanna be ten wise men are talking about helping lello to win the war what? If they do that they will be fuck up by kahng woonjin.

And those annoying brainless earth coalition dimensional Lord's are also pain in the ass! why did they help lello that easily is it for fucking profits again? Goddammnit.

Lee sahngho I hope you won't die so easily on this war I want your soul to be tortured for the rest of eternity you traitorous dog.

14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wait is Woojin Trahnet himself??? o_O

15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    err it's a Matrix thingy here? Where's the pill!

Solracmar likes this.
  16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think Woojin is Thrash.

Solracmar likes this.
  17. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    so this novel is basically Matrix but re-imagined
    i have mixed emotion about this novel now, not disappointment not excitement, just... mixed feeling

Solracmar likes this.
  18. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    someone give that guy a cookie the one that sponsor SSN so we will get another chapter soon not next week since translator got donation heheheh

19. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Its only me or this is yet another rushed ending?
    also this I just figured out but they caled the god of destruction trash because...
    its the reclycle bin!!!

Solracmar likes this.
  20. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, actually, the ending should be coming up rather soon. A couple dozen or so chapters, I think? I know it doesn't go beyond Everyone Else is a Returnee in terms of chapter numbers.