LCD Lv1 Skeleton

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Goprince

Goprince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what part did you not like?

2. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot swings/twists are real. It's like 3-4 different novels with the MC as common denominator. Holy batman! (or more appropriately Holy spiderman). This novel has a LOT of stuff crammed in.

3. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    mc will going adventure with human body?

4. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    at least twice.

5. iCataclysm

iCataclysm [Sleepy Slime] [Skullie's Unwilling Pokemon no.2]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get the whole emotional crisis thing tbh... Happened too suddenly, and stopped too suddenly... >.>

And the league of reincarnators... Are they idiots?

6. Erroneous

Erroneous Gentleman Bastardâ„¢

Reading List:
    Link
    It was definitely rather abrupt and only latest about 2 chapters.

Completely unnecessary.

7. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    it will make more sense in the longer run.

8. Erroneous

Erroneous Gentleman Bastardâ„¢

Reading List:
    Link
    That's all you can really ask.

Don't get me wrong, I understand as he evolves his cognizance becomes more developed and gives him a deeper range of emotion. I just feel after the initial awakening of said emotion it's moved on relatively fast. The only thing I can really compare it to is a dam suddenly bursting, then waning as the reservoir empties itself. Then everyone forgetting it burst in the first place.

CodeZero and Goprince like this.
  9. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    the pace is ....well, I think it got even faster than it is now.

Goprince likes this.
  10. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting this novel on hold until he's using his skeleton body. I guess the novel name might as well be Lv1 Human now.

11. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its better then the girl body ^^ its getting creepy if a male mc have a girl body + i dislike female mc (nothing against girls ) i just cant identify with female mc.

12. Goprince

Reading List:
    Link
    in case you missed, while he was a simple skeleton he didn't have his human emotions, but when he became an ArchLich, he suddenly gained then all at the same time because an ArchLich is considered a superior undead. that's why he was overwhelmed.

Erroneous likes this.
  13. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I don't read a single novel with a female MC. I do want a novel with a male and female mc together. I don't read no gender bender mess i got that blocked.

Teisen likes this.
  14. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that this arc with the human world ends quickly and we get back to being good guy monsters

Goprince likes this.
  15. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mostly surrounding the attitudes of the characters, both the ones introduced as well as the MC. We hardly get any backstory regarding the new characters, yet we're supposed to understand their 'MC is strong, therefore he's evil' logic? It just seemed forced and illogical.

With regards to the MC, while I understand that the author was trying to portray him being overconfident and arrogant or what not, but I mean, I just found the execution poor, seeing as how he even stated that he shouldn't have underestimated them since they were able to seal Soleste. And even if the reason for his overconfidence and arrogance was due to his emotions returning to him after evolving, it wasn't really written in such a way that that was the main reason for it.

Goprince likes this.
  16. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Overall I rather enjoy this series but it does have a few flaws

1. Evolution branches- The author barely even pretends that this is a branched system. From the very start it's just "Because a shitty skeleton knight, become a shitty skeleton assasion, or become a skeleton mage which is obvious since skeleton monsters are almost never good varriors. Then later on the other branches are equally worthless until the MC reaches lych and of the three he could become after that one was a vague entry and the other is ignored without a second thought. Normally novels like this at least try to craft a branching evolution system with the MC going down a specific path but here every other path besides the one the MC picks is clearly filler.

2.pacing- Personally I don't mind the fact the novel speeds through the early stages and jumps to lynch. After all if the meat of the story is meant to be after that then it's fine. But even besides that too much is just being rushed though. Take for example the world roots. He apparently clears up all the pests but there is no details even on what this accomplishes besides a stupidly fast level up. Or like when he has the monsters evolve it's just "Surprise they are all humanoids now"... seriously? Isn't that a bit fast? Shouldn't they go through at least another stage or two? And of course there is the mess with the reincarnators. I mean they sacrificed one of their FIVE FREAKING MEMBERS just to SEAL a lych without even knowing what he did. I mean seriously? He even returned your vampire loli unharmed!!! Also Why the fuck did the girl not say anything? Only the golem tried to speak reason and was flat out ignored.

3.Skills- I just find the MC's skill composition dull. I mean he's a damn skeleton with necromancy. He should try using it more. But he hasn't touched necromancy since the first time he used it.

Also on a side note is that dragon going to just be a damn pet forever?

Goprince likes this.
  17. Goprince

Reading List:
    Link
    the human arcs are really quite short.

18. Goprince

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, It definitely has it's flaws. I wouldn't consider this as a deep and well thought out novel, but more of a short, light and fun story

19. gunstriker

gunstriker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The coherence of the arcs seems to lack significantly. although i will still continue the story since its kinda like a tamer Overlord

20. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    actually if author want this story can be make more specific and relaxed paced, tha author clearly lacking on describing think and the plot, if this other authors maybe 1 chap here equally 3 or 4 chap, maybe 10 if it xianxia