Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 2080 to 2112. NXL's unborn son died due yo miscarriage she had causes by poisoning which they frame NX for it. Also tried to frame NX for the mom's accident. NXL got outed that she was the one who run over her mom thus her mom's unborn baby (gonna be NX's bro) died. She also spilled how she drug NX and prepare two male pro to satisfy her. Ning family outrage. She also got outed with cheating since the baby is not SY's. Su family want to divorce her but she blackmails them. SY lets her have the Su Madam title but have an affair with the actress who looks like NX. NXL found out but SY ignores her. At LTX's birthday party she tamper with the slides to show NX when she was pregnant at the start of the story. LTX lets the whole XB is their son and he was the bastard (NXL called wild man) who slept with NX. NXL got arrested for some crimes with one of them being drug usage/possession. Its around page 210 of this thread. Just browse the page and Ctrl+F the chapter number.

2. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link

I'm sorry to say but you won't see the end of NXL's scheming til the last few hundred chapters before the end of the story. The novel shifts plot away from NXL after some time focusing on other incoming characters and such. If you wanna know what it is specifically. Pretty much NXL married SY and schemes pregnancy and killing off NX's birth parents unborn kid aka her little sibling, she gets caught found out and that her pregnancy was not even SY's kid (she schemes with the unborn kid in her stomach and get a miscarriage to frame NX). She further gets shamed after it is revealed to the public that NX and LTX are a married couple and that Little Treasure is their actual baby at a party that was formed to present NX as LTX's wife and NXL tried to ruin it by saying NX already was pregnant before and had a kid therefore leading to Little Treasure being NX's kid revealed. And also to your questioning it as a repeating trend, it is, but at least its better than PGC where the girl is alive til the end.

LaDyViL, zloi medved and alexfilia like this.
  3. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MiyaMira Thank you for the update.... :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Eventho the author has loose her interest in the novel.. but still this latest update is sooo cute! LTX is hands down one of the best ML. :blobmelt:

4. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May someone tell me what chapter does NX and LTX get together and married in secret.

5. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Few last 100 chapters. But it's near the end.... If you're following the latest translated chapters. You will have to wait alot.

6. scxrletheart

Reading List:
    Link
    I know they got married in the latest chapter but what chapter did they become a couple and married in secret?

7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    The ceremony or the one when NX was in a comma?

If you meant the wedding ceremony, then it's around ~2150.

The summary and MTL can be found on around page ~251 of this thread.

8. scxrletheart

Reading List:
    Link
    The one when she in a coma

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Too lazy to pinpoint the RAW chapter number. So thus is what is in this thread.

NX already passed three months in comma, LTX is wasting away. LJL show him recording of NX's confession of her feelings. LTX man up, marry her with marriage certificate. Read on this at page 77 of this thread.

Read on NX finding out about the marriage around page ~85-88 of this thread.

10. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Two more chapters. If I got the mtl right the story is now over for real (authors note)

Lynne likes this.
  11. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm too lazy right now, so really short summary based on my interpretation of the MTL:
    • Little Princess name is Lu Yuexi, the name was chosen by Ningxi. It was a compromise by her to put the homonym 'Xi' in the name for Lu Tingxiao.
    • People argued on the little princess' nickname at first, but as she grew up, everyone unanimously thought: Little Dumpling.
    • When Little Dumpling was younger, she was a quiet child, making everyone especially Lu family elders worried that she'll be like Little Treasure so they dote on her more, but their worries ended when she was 3 years old.
    • Lu Jingli rushes into Lu Tingxiao's villa, angrily shouting for Little Dumpling. He said no one can interfere today, this time Little Dumpling is too much! Before this was the tiles in his house, then the carps in his pond, now even his treasured vegetable garden has been destroyed! He's really going to teach her a lesson today, and even his brother and sister-in-law cannot stop his rage.
    • Ning Xi looked at Lu Jingli raging about her daughter and sighed. She also thought that Little Dumpling did too much this time, since Lu Jingli's vegetable garden is basically his life. She told Lu Tingxiao not to interfere because she did need the lesson, and he just agrees with his wife.
    • Lu Jingli found Little Dumpling hiding in Little Treasure's room, and immediately wanted to start scolding. Little Treasure just watched them without doing anything as he holds the same stance as his father.
    • Little Dumpling cowers in fright and apologizes, though Lu Jingli isn't buying it as it had been the 800th time she said the same thing. So she changed tactic and said that Lu Jingli is handsome, and more handsome than her father, making him happier, but that doesn't mean he'll forgive her yet.
    • Little Dumpling then says that she forgot something in 2nd Uncle's room, which is... her heart! She said she loves her 2nd Uncle the best, and then pecks on Lu Jingli's cheek.
    • The next moment, Lu Jingli holding Little Dumpling out, asking whether she wants to visit his other vegetable garden. Little Treasure sighs, thinking that his 2nd Uncle really is an idiot because he had been duped the same way countless time.
    • Ning Xi saw Lu Jingli carrying Little Dumpling away, and sighs. She asked Lu Tingxiao where did she get that devilish personality, and Lu Tingxiao just stares at her.
    • Ning Xi admits guiltily that she might have inherited it from her, then Lu Tingxiao starts flirting with her. She then thinks that when it comes to this kind of thing, she still lost to him. Maybe Little Dumpling inherited both of their skills at flirting.
    Author gave 2 chapters, but both are short it can be said to be 1 chapter only. I'm sad that Lu Jingli is still a single dog, and Little Treasure wasn't able to appear much in the side story :sushi_help::sushi_help::sushi_help: I demand my Little Treasure! Author please make a side story about Little Treasure too!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    mazaki, WanderG, Ivivivi and 6 others like this.
  12. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. I feel that LY will be a heart breaker when she's older and even more powerful than both her parents.

13. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I... finally... caught up... +250 pages literally from page one... exhausted most of my MP for days to finish reading it.. yeah, touchdown

Lilpriestess, Ddragonesse and Ivivivi like this.
  14. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations! :blobhero::blobhero::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Pristine Xia likes this.
  15. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    I literally fell asleep right after lol. What a ride... I think the only time HM is right on the track is when there's Little Bun in it:blobtongue::blobsmilehappyeyes:

16. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask in what *chapter* does Ning Xi know that Little Bun is her biological son and big bun is the man from 5 years ago?
    Is it more than 1500 chap?

I really curious and I want to prepare my heart :'D
    Please answer my question... thank you~

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2114. Page 228 of this thread.

Hmntlzn likes this.
  18. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    BINGE READ THE SPOILERS FOR 2 DAYS :D :D

19. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all of the spoiler but I don't really remember about a guy turned to monk after going blind date with nx
    Is he really going to be a monk?
    Can someone spoils something about him. Feels like He's such a sweetpure innocent boy :cry:

20. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt: he will not. NX seduces him only to tell him he´s obviously not ready to let go of worldly pleasures :blobowoevil_horns: poor LJL watches and doesn´t know what and how to tell his brother

LaDyViL and Ivivivi like this.