LCD World Reformation Activities of the Dark God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Aug 6, 2017.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    So who else thinks this is a false idol made by Inflation, probably fusing a monster with a human "victim", to try and strengthen Entropy while he's still sealed?

2. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 6:
    “Ah, Karen-san, what’s that?” (Haine)

“That’s an ethereal car.” (Karen)

“Ethereal car?” (Haine) [I also had the same reaction)

“A vehicle that moves with ethereal.” (Karen) [Now this is what made me even more confused because ethereal means incorporeal, so how do people sit in a car that cannot be touched? are all the citizens. . ghosts?)

“Hah?” (Haine) [Anybody with some knowledge would be like that]

It seems she is trying to explain it, but it didn’t serve as an explanation. [I totally get it, man. . uhh. .boy?)

“Hmph…it is a vehicle that has degraded humans.” [This made me chuckle a bit because it was degraded which made alot more sense)

3. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back again, about chapter 7. asphyxiating=choking,lack of air etc.. never seen it being used to describe the looks of a person.
    The choice of words are very odd in this novel

4. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    "Breathtaking"

5. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yorishiro bringing the good timing appearances as always.

6. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... is mantle a bitch or did the founder just overreact from her wimpyness? I'm going for the latter...

7. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going for mantle is a bitch

8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh crap, Oh crap! The Dark God Entropy is travelling the land, in the form of a human named Kuromiya Haine, and beating down the Gods!!!"

Then the Founder probably extrapolated from there, and she didn't have the guts to rescind the order.

9. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she’s a bitch after all eh?

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing she didn't want to cancel the oracle, or was ignored, and the Founder there had access to the Tree's Lifeblock.

11. Spoilerer

Spoilerer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have caught up to the latest chapter translated chapter (117)
    One ton of a spoiler basically quick summary of the whole thing
    Doesn't remember 100% but 95% should be correct
    Dark God Entropy (Haine) when he was unsealed by Light Goddess Inflation after 1600 years he reincarnates as a human. He is in a village and is taken in by the Light Church. He forgives all the God that sealed him away. He meets one of the main heroine call Karen. The Churches (Wind, Light, Fire, Water, Earth) all hate ethereal as humanity has forgotten he Gods Grace so the Gods decided to make monsters. He gets pissed off in Chapter 24 where he meets a Monster called Fire Cow Philaras. This Cow is Nova (Fire God) reincarnated and he wanted to destroy the town to make human fear and yield to God to get something called Prayer Power i think. This makes the Gods stronger and they are too drunk on it. It is said later in the novel that the Gods cannot live without the Prayer Power which comes from the gratitude of humans, and once there is no more prayer power the gods will cease to exist. The Cow was defeated and he made the Cow small and made it lose all its power making it harmless and did not kill the Fire God because if he did, the Fire God will go back to Gods Realm. He then goes to meet the Water Hero and finds out that the manager of the water hero is Cocacertave or something (known as Water God). He blackmails Haine to not interfere with his plan or he will go on a rampage.

He made a Serpent which took I think over 10 years to make and he planned to use in the idol show where Water Hero, Light Hero, Fire Hero Celestas, Karen and Marack will fight the beast but planned for the two heroes to die and let Celestas defeat it intentionally to gain Prayer Power. However, the night before the performance the Dark God went to Inflation to ask how to make monsters. He makes a monster in a night which really helped in the battle against that water serpent which nearly destroyed the city. After that he beat the shit out of Coacertave (Water God). Yorishiro (Goddess Inflation) made a deal with Haine to have him for the whole day. They go on a date and meets Karen in the library who got jealous. Yorishiro confesses to Haine in front of Karen and Karen also confesses to him. Those two then made a deal that as long as he doesn't give an answer they will say 'I love you every day. She then asked questions about the Dark God Entropy and investigated it and found a lot of things. They then find out that there used to be a group who used to worship Dark God Entropy. He then goes to this place with Yorishiro and Karen and finds someone who claims to be the Dark God Entropy. Yorishiro tells Haine and Karen that once he finds out what she did he will not forgive her. He learns that the place used to be a place filled with happiness and was blesses. They worshipped Dark God Entropy and was led by Izuma (not sure her name). Izuma is the Light Goddess and she who loved Entropy wanted to welcome Entropy with this group when he is unsealed. Inflation loves Entropy but she sealed him because the Water God said he loved human a lot and this meant that her part of love would be gone as well therefore, she was forced to seal him. To ask for forgiveness she created this group and led them but due to the other 4 Element God being jealous that since Entropy was sealed they were higher (superior) so they went to destroy it. Some humans were also jealous as their living conditions were much better. Therefore, there was war, the Gods sent pest to eat their crops. They sent plagues in the water and many people died and the wind god released sand to make it like a desert (harsh conditions) and acid rain fell (molten fire). It was destroyed and the Gods find out that Inflation was the one that was leading them and because she might get sealed as well, she told them about Prayer Power, which she knew was dangerous and they got addicted to it and that was her revenge, she didn't take it as she knew of the danger.

The person who claims to be Entropy was a girl who believed in him the most and was the very first hero. She was consumed by the shadow for her hatred and continued living. The shadow allows her to consumer the following power Fire, Wind, Light, Water and Earth and was sealed as Inflation believed even God wouldn't be able to take her down. Only the power of darkness can kill her. Inflation tells Entropy about what she did and says that she should die together with the girl Doroha (First Hero). Entropy slaps her and she is taken back. He tells her he forgives her and doesn't want her saying this stuff. He saves the First Hero and she lost all her memory,and she hasn't aged (15-16). Here Yorishiro says that she will fully take care of Doroha and she asked if he is willing to raise Doroha with her (proposal) to which he agrees. Later, Karen comes in and kisses him. He later visits Yorishiro at night and said she looked like a mother and he kisses her. So far 2 Harem Candidate.

He then tells Karen he is going to hunt for Mother Monster (where Monsters come from) to cut off the power source to God as with their current power they cannot make anymore. He goes to ask the Cow Philaras (Fire God) about the locations of it and tells him 1 Granny Wood (Earth Monster). He goes there and finds out that the Earth Monster produces Golem however it is to help the people instead of harming them. This stopped him from destroying it when he met the Earth God Mantle. She is a wimp and is always pressurised and she thinks Entropy is here to kill her. He praises her and during this time it goes to the story of Karen where they met a loli carrying a huge Scythe. She is the earth hero and she is a country bumpkin. She has been told by Mantle to kill "Haine the personification of the Evil Dark God". They get into a huge battle because of this and in chapter 117 he is fighting the tree the Mother Monster. It stops here, this shows that Mantle must have prepared something/plot.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    What can i say, your name fits.
    Leader of the Dark Country was named Izanami, by the way.
    The last we saw of Haine, Mantle was just about to confess to doing something bad, and kept trying to distract with her flowery boobs. We don't know if Granny Wood, the Great Pillar, is rampaging because of an evil plot by Mantle, or not. The oracle seems to have really been sent by Mantle, though, so that explains the reaction of the Founder at the church when he heard Haine's name. I think that the tree may have had some method of being controlled too, since that seems to be Mantle's thing. It's probably supposed to be the last line of defense if the golems aren't enough, and they probably decided to use it against Haine.

13. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hum. So she just sees it like those AI's in movies that decide that humanity is better off dead. Just that they are all sleeping.

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Just let Mother Mantle tuck you in at night, and you will never have to worry about the stresses of the waking world again.

15. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But I won't be able to get carpal tunnel from clicking my mouse any more.

CountryMage likes this.
  16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Let there be hot-bloodedness!

17. ShimizuA

ShimizuA the best teacher is Life.

Reading List:
    Link
    Let there be hot-bloodedness

18. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Readers are doubting Shiva's gender already.

19. maxordos

maxordos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you blame them? it was stated at the beginning of the novel that the 5 heroes were girls and after reading so many novels already i predict that the founder would be a trap or he will have a little sister that is the hero (or something like that :v)

CountryMage likes this.
  20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    How amazing of a god do you have to be, to be able to create sentient life, with only one ingredient, only one divine element?