Spoiler Oh no! After I Reincarnated, My Moms Became Son-cons!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shuchou, May 10, 2017.

1. Shuchou

Shuchou Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel caught me unexpected.. i didnt realize that this happy go lucky, sometimes comedy and with a little bit lewdness turned into something pretty much heavy.

It all start when he (mc) went to the human side. His human mother, the queen, is very beautiful but very cold. Shes pretty much like the elf queen in terms of being a soncon but the slight different is, she doesnt show it.

The valkyrie (her majesty's personal guards) look down on MC and they want to kill him. They always point their swords at his neck whenever the Mc wanted to see the queen. (Theyre likethis because the queen they knew was ruthless, graceful, cold and kills every man approaches her. But the queen always cry and hugs her pillow whenever the MC didnt do what she like for example calling her "mother")
    Well at first its pretty much irritating but not too long since one Valkyrie became his personal guard.

Anyway lets now talk about the darkness within this story and it is.. "the human nature"

Humans are greedy etc etc, and fantasy stories like this, Slaves are a must.

So in short, his journey to this side was not very good as i expected where he should meet a fiancee or something, make his mother shows her love or removed the conflict with the two races.

Anyway if this is really a harem then his personal valkyrie guard is a +1 and the elf slave the he save (bought) is also a +1, the elf slave of is a sex slave before the mc save her.

Finally lets go with the final scenario (i wont explain) where feels shows its mighty...

Back to elf forest volume
    At the start of this volume the future mc (its a sneak peek or something) says that he will never forget what happen that day (present scenario) which made him like this (hero). Its a foreshadowing that his elf fiancee will die but dont worry it didnt happen because

On that volume, his ONE AND ONLY friend died on his hands because of the human Scheme. anD the dying words of his friend is "if... only.. you are.. not the prince then how wonderful it is" so this volume is pretty much the turning point of the story

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    DarkBlue and kiara8 like this.
  2. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this novel turn incest? well the mothers seems to be quite possessive.

3. Shuchou

Reading List:
    Link
    Every full moon his magic always out of control and the only way to ease his pain is to suck the magic. 90% chance that his elf mother already done it with him. Plus in the start of volume 3 when he returned to the elf forest from the human side, her mother's greeting is to kiss his lips and suck his tongue and lick his face so yeah its an incest. Also his human mother wants to act as his wife and even said that she wanted a life where shes only at home waiting for the MC's return, eat together and have children..

kiara8 likes this.
  4. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the elf girl doesn't die but his friend? Also are the valkyrie trying to help him since they think the human queen will kill him if he gets close to her since she hate males or do they not like the MC?
    Does the conflict gets resolved at the end? Is there any more spoilers?

Also does the human mother show her crazy yandere side in public at any point in the story?

Thank you

kiara8 likes this.
  5. Shuchou

Reading List:
    Link
    no, the elf one didnt die but his friend on the elf forest.. also the valkyrie didnt like the MC because whenever hes on the castle, the queen they love so much changes from a "queen" to a "mother". the conflict about the human wwill ofc get resolve but thats so far away for a spoiler. also the queen very much love the mc, soncon. But she cant say it properly because of the guilt of leaving him to the elf to grow up.

the human mother didnt show her yandere on public but she shows it in front of the valkyrie.. for example the MC went to the city to see a blacksmith but he doesnt know the way so he entered this building to ask for direction.. but he didnt know that its a prostitution building. anyway they helped the MC but after a night the whole building disappeared and all of its people got abducted by the order of the queen. She torture them on her personal dungeon just because they(prostitute) put their hand on the MC.

kiara8 likes this.
  6. Akashura

Akashura [Fake-Harem Hater][Saber Fanboy][Tsundere Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW from what I heard, this novel used to have borderline H stuff but the author removed them after his novel moved to the VIP section or something at SFACG.

I heard that the Elf Mom even caged him along with her for a week after he came back from defeating the Earth Dragon.
    There's also the scene where he comes back to the Elf Kingdom in vol 3 and she supposedly did a lot with him which was toned down to mere deep kisses after the author deleted the borderline H scenes.

So do u know exactly what she did with him originally in both of the scenarios?

7. Randomness

Randomness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how the MC ended up with 2 mothers?
    Is he adopted? If not, how does he come into existence?
    Don't tell me MC came from a peach or a bamboo D:

8. Shuchou

Reading List:
    Link
    Human queen- the real mother
    Elf-king the father
    The elf queen is a lover of her own brother. Shes the one who took the MC because the human queen cant bore him as she was too young that time. After the human queen broke with the elf king (whos no one doesnt know where) she started a war to get her baby. And so, the main reason for the war was, the MC

kiara8 likes this.
  9. Randomness

Randomness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_0

10. Cheshiremoose

Cheshiremoose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading the raws too and I finished all of the free chapters. Can I get the VIP chapters anywhere else or am out of luck? I see they have a download option for chapters so maybe someone uploaded them somewhere.

11. shailesh

shailesh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone kindly give me the link to the raws

12. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
  13. calyzto

calyzto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone who has read the novel ahead of the translations tell me, will the mc cross the line(bang) with his mothers??? i want to decide if i will really read it or not depending on the answer.

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how his mothers’s yandereness (or deep love) for MC came to be?

15. calyzto

calyzto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kiara8 Looks like nobody has actually read ahead of volume 3, I saw a comment somewhere that said all of those will be explained in volume 4 or 5.

kiara8 likes this.
  16. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese censorship strikes again! (I forgot it was Chinese until I read this post) The H scenes are probably still available on Chinese aggregator sites since those usually don't update chapters after authors edit them, but I wouldn't know where to look for those.

kiara8 likes this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So translators doesn’t tl those scenes?

18. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like, the translators tl the official chapter, right? But the scene was removed from the official chapter before the translator started translating so of course the translators don't translate the scene. Some translators will add the missing content if readers find it for them, though.

kiara8 likes this.
  19. Wu Jizun

Wu Jizun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Akashura No, no such thing happened. Confirmed with author that was never written. It was a full-moon night right after his return from the battle, and he immediately had to go to humanity after so that would've been impossible anyway.

I do, they're labelled as "Son-con - Vol. X Ch. XX (Uncensored)"

I have the uncensored chapters provided to me by the author. So yes, I did translate them as well as the censored version.

Souravi785 likes this.
  20. Akashura

Akashura [Fake-Harem Hater][Saber Fanboy][Tsundere Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it.