The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sun Jin is like a comic relief among the buns:blobjoy: I just find him super hilarious most of the time.

2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    But he doesn't want to be comic relief, though...

Ease and Hydrochoerus like this.
  3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Giving you guys a choice here. What candy would you like to see next?

A. Wang An
    B. Ma Kong
    C. more of Sun Jin's plot.
    D.more of Heiying's plot
    E. Enlai

Lunnear likes this.
  4. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    Is Wang An gonna go "hunting" for a new toy?
    but I also want Ma Kong to start finding his:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    but...:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:also wanna know how Heiying's getting on after the competition
    but :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: ... has Enlai finalized his engagements yet?
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Nekura and Lunnear like this.
  5. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    I want A! More brides for Wang An:blobReach:

What's Ma Kong's arc again?

6. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Chasing a fujoshi crush.

Lunnear and Fuyuneko like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Aoguang's shu half sister who you saw in the Bluebeard segments is named Feixue.

Right now deciding on names for the Wang An segments.

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Enlai.

9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy!
    ATDSVT
    The corpses from the beizhi's dungeon incident that were still recognizable had been put into a corpse carrying seal to keep them intact, in stasis and stop decomposition, so that their families could give them a proper burial. That was one of the reasons why there had been so many angry families at court on that day, and so many more adding their weight behind the petition to have the beizhi executed.

As for the victims, there had been twenty who were rescued and brought back alive, the majority of which were female.

Three victims were not claimed by their families and were taken to recover in Qing Jing's territory.

The fact that these victims had not been taken back by their families because of the extent of their injuries at that time had driven a wedge between the victims and their families.

It had also caused those families who had lost their loved ones and only received a mutilated corpse back, to despise the families of those who had the chance to have their living children back and hadn't taken it, injured or not.

Four of the victims married each other. Three had become shut ins permanently.

Three more had married and moved on with their lives as best they could.

Six families had proposed their daughters' marriages to Enlai, rather than let their daughters be shamed by the broken engagements, and the offers to be taken as concubines.

A certain military officer's family, the Wei scholarly family and the Chen merchant family were among them.

As his Shifu had suggested, Huang Enlai had come to visit and befriend his possible fiancees as often as his duties could spare it but he also took the time to check on the others who had been patients under his care.

This naturally endeared him to them and their families, building him a good reputation as a side effect of what was essentially a side trip.

Another thing that endeared him to them was that their children continued to receive medicines from Qing Jing.

In addition, his fiancees' families had another bonus.

When Shifu had stated that he could brew potions to ensure they wouldn't have to worry about their appearances or fertility fading in order to give them more time to help them decide on the marriage or decide to marry someone else who they loved more, he had meant it.

Even if they did not suit and there was no marriage, the medicine would come. There would be no losses and thus no need to rush anything. Let the ladies recover as long as it took to make sure they could make the right decision for themselves.

All in all this view made him the kind of son in law that people tended to want to keep.

Of course, Enlai now had the problem of determining whether he wanted to marry them or not.

By now he was certain that his fiancees were very, very confused.

For one, he insisted they all get to know each other. For another, he clearly wanted them to befriend each other.

For another, he was a rather attentive listener and he wanted to know what they liked and disliked, starting from favorite foods, even to their favorite items, pastimes, adornments and colors.

He also wanted to know what they wanted in a husband. What they expected. What they thought they would need.

The fact of the matter was, what Enlai wanted was a happy, peaceful comfortable home, and he wouldn't get that if one of them was jealous of the other or if they got into strife over this or that issue.

By asking what they wanted now, he was hoping to get a map of sorts... one with the treasure of domestic harmony as the end goal. He certainly didn't want to marry anyone like his mother, who had been petty, selfserving and amoral enough to sell off her children one by one. Neither did he want to marry anyone with a violent streak, or a wide streak of jealousy. He didn't want bullying or violence in his household. Nor did he want scheming or petty cruelties or jockeying for position, like the one Aoguang grew up in.

He was very open about his wishes, which he laid out in front of them, so that they knew what he was hoping for.

By spending time with them, individually and in groups, he was naturally trying to see how this would go, looking for the give and take to see if a relationship would be feasible and enjoyable for everyone concerned.

Thus, he took them and any chaperones they may have wanted, on outings like picnics.

Daomei's videos were a fairly good help, when it came to looking for places to go to. After all, he and Sun Jin traveled a fair bit while on Sun Jin's quest, and had taken quite a lot of good scenery.

With the flying sedans, carriages or palanquins, such trips tended to be quite breathtaking, as the ladies (and their chaperones) gazed out in wonder at the landscape below them, kept safe by railings and enchanted cords.

(With the flying boats though...those were definitely something else. Not suited for flimsy gauze or light summer drapery dresses at all.)

ATDSVT
    Wei Jian had once been intended to be married off to a Junwang before the beizhi took her. She was one of the finest dancers in the capital, her hair often held up in a flowing waterfall, sparkling with hairpins, her gowns embroidered with brilliant birds on blues, or her favorite plum blossoms, brilliant crimson and white, her lips red as rose petals.

The beizhi had made her dance on hot coals, among other things.

She had been crippled by the time she was rescued. Her engagement had not been upheld.

Thanks to Enlai, she had been saved and her injuries tended. She could now dance again, as well as she used to. Naturally to her, he was as a god who had saved her in the worst hour of her life and like Mingyu and Mingzhu, she was very eager to marry him.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Coolistcat323, yulin, Nekura and 10 others like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Two votes for Enlai, Two votes for Wang An. One vote for Heiying. One for Ma Kong.

Hmmm...

/starts writing more because I left the previous post as a foundation block for arc

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  11. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my opinion is that any (all) of the victims who are engaged to Enlai will get along because of what they went through, kinda like a survivors group who talk about and share their stories with each other for support and understanding and this helps them all to recover better and faster

Hydrochoerus and Gav like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this idea! /Gonna write more, lol.

Nekura, Lunnear and IzKir like this.
  13. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmirk:Future face-slapping, perhaps?

I feel like Enlai has the most advance development in the romance department compared to the other buns. I'm waiting for his marriage:blobangel::blobangel:

Nekura and IzKir like this.
  14. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    But sun jin and daomei........ daomei!

Isnt enlai trying to marry those people off?

15. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    - You okay? Can you drink ginger tea? *Give warm Ginger Tea with honey*
    - I really like Enlai too but if I have to choose, I want some smut from Wang An new playmate :D

PS: Can someone updates the google docs?

IzKir likes this.
  16. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel much affection from Sun Jin's part:blobcry:

But Enlai tries to get to know them better right? Because he wants happy and peaceful life. Doesn't that means that if they fit the criterias, Enlai will marry them:aww:? If not then off they go.

Gav and IzKir like this.
  17. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, what chapter was it that Ma Kong is chasing his target? Who was his target again?

18. xenotop

xenotop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    go! enlai!! :blobphone::aww: i feel like the interactions he has are really warm :blobmelt:

IzKir likes this.
  19. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think its in segment yet.

I remember it being one( or more) of Gav's off hand comments that its a fujoshi but that it. No other info i can think of. A name might have been mentioned but is forgotten.

*waters the evil flourish*

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Lunnear likes this.
  20. wraven881

wraven881 Stressed Student

Reading List:
    Link
    *tries to think what drink would be safe and healthy for you rn* :hmm:
    *fails*:notlikeblob:
    *sulks out and waters the evil flourish with a pout*:blobsad: