LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. ignoring numbers is the only way to go in most Chinese novels. Especially for IET novels.

2. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Think about it as a giant bush and not as a tree.

3. My Pen is Mightier Than Swords

My Pen is Mightier Than Swords ["Questioning the firmament"]

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that he is remembering the part where it says that he TRAINED in other daos to seek a breakthrough on his own dao. That's why he's strong in Swords, and other arts. However the autarch strongest is his claw arts.

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ning found the best training ground in all the Endless Territories that he can only ever visit once and he thinks there us nothing else for him?
    WTF!? Usually he would say it us the best place for him because he needs to use technique to compensate for Raw Power. But now this place has nothing to offer?
    Why you so dumb IET......

Haha Ji Ning is a true detective.

"Hmmmm... something seems off about this tree that usually only 30 meters high. I can't be sure but I think it might be that it is 3 million meters high. What do you think Ninedust, seems suspect right?"

No shit Sherlock.... :facepalm::notlikeblob:

Trent, Blitz, Waaazzap and 1 other person like this.
  5. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to chalk that all up to perspective and say that since everything is ridiculously large it might become hard to notice the difference in smaller values. Until i saw it was supposed to be 30 meters not 30,000 like i'd assumed. For a point of reference the largest tree is around 80 meters whereas 3 million meters is almost the distance between Los Angeles and Atlanta. Ji Ning is weak in the dao of mathematics.

6. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ning is weak in the Dao of Common Sense if this last chapter is anything to go by.

7. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    the tree itself seems to be a bit too large
    ordinary omnigeddon bloodfruit trees were roughly just thirty meters tall. The crown of the mist-shrouded tree off in the distance, however, had to be over three million meters tall!
    a bit too large :ROFLMAO:

8. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always thought the author was a bit too enthusiastic when throwing out these ridiculous numbers.

Viola likes this.
  9. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha they live in a world where superpowers homes (not their home planets, but just their estate treasures) are bigger than the milky way. Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe it.

Viola and Mercy like this.
  10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess hell Become a 4th Step Daolord this book lol
    I cant wait to See Ninedust's reaction lol

And they keep making it so Ninedust has a rly good chance at his Daomerge xD now its 10% by the time he tryes it it will be 20%-30%
    But im Good with that
    Im just wondering if they will still be friends once Ninedust becomes a Hegemon cause it was sayed a lot if times That Emperors and Daolords dont stay friends once one of them Becomes an Emperor cause no matter how talented the Daolord is it cant be guranted that hell become an Emperor
    Since its been mentioned so many times there must be a reason...

11. RatingEmperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely think they'll remain friends, its not as if as soon as you become an eternal emperor you forget all your old acquaintances. The whole thing about eternal emperors not being friends with daolords is that why become friends with someone who has a limited life span, its like setting yourself up for eventual heart ache. The emperors present in the series (apart from Solesky) have existed for so long all their relatives and friends have likely passed away.

Mercy likes this.
  12. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a question of time for sure. I am sure many Emperors were friends with daolords. But they outlive those with whom they grew together and don't bother to make new ones. It would be too painful.

13. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally found it pretty hilarious when those fire and ice creatures were about to fight, one of them shouted out "bitch, lets go!"
    I loled pretty hard on that one :blobjoy:

14. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now I'm rooting more for the ice dragons/flame horses killing Ning than Ning managing to take away the tree. I get he needs something to sway an autarch but right now he's being greedy.

Saitama.sensei and kennykdogg like this.
  15. RatingEmperor

Reading List:
    Link
    My initial assumption is that he would just be too weak to pull it out considering they're raving about how its presence is so amazing that it would even outshine hegemons it seems unlikely it can just be removed like a common garden plant.
    Also what with the 80,000 formations that were set down and the volume being called the Aeonian Race can we expect the formations to essentially be warning systems that will tell the Aeonians someone is inside their place and result in Ji Ning having all out war with them including their sacred lord level emperor Islehide.

Viola likes this.
  16. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    The tree should be relying on the fire&ice planet's environment for nourishment too.. but I'm not sure if IET cares.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean its sayed that an Autarch can be mkved with it but...
    An Autarch left a similar inheritence like this in thousends and maybe Millions of places so will another Autarch be moved with it ? Lol

18. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't it only say an Autarch might be moved by it and That Hegemons would go absolutely crazy for it.

19. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be nice if we could have some experience with the fruits being used. With them being depicted as the most sought after thing at the eternal emperor level, you'd think they would be worth more than currency to ning.

20. jodezaca

jodezaca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    being stingy or greedy has been a theme in a lot of chinese web novels... it was ok at first, but now it's pissing me off every time i encounter it

josh_15 likes this.