Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you can call it M lol.
    You just made it longer lol. I want it to be like Sister Complex= Siscon and Brother Complex=Brocon

2. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    So it was dimension issues after all? Not because of her power or species but the concept of death being not in reality. I kinda understand. Wait, speaking of angels, I don't remember IUD having the angel fall arc? Skipped? Butterfly effect? Did he kill touma's father? Lol.

3. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could happen offscreen without MC involvement or
    IF Touma was not there, and leaving house open was needed to activate angel fall, it could be butterflied.

4. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously don't get Sylvia. In Gakusen she repeatedly mentions that she is willing to retire from her idol career if their relationship gets exposed and that she doesn't want it to get in the way of her love. She even talked about how with her popularity they could not have a normal date without disguise and can be together too little because of work. In the end she drops everything to "follow you to the end of the earth" as she calls it. Then after waking up in main god dimension and going to the first dungeon world it doesn't even take a day for her to practically say 'hey let's split the tasks I'll go and become the world's first idol here too and travel all around the world on my own with a way too busy work schedule so I can easily complete this task. See you in who knows how long'.

I know she likes to let people hear her sing but there was were multiple reasons why she wanted to quit previously. It's just one weird decision.

5. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if you even read the novel lol. She wanted to quit the Idol Career but when they came to To Aru World there was a Mission that they need popularity. correct me if im wrong.

6. serokun

serokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was epic when MC summon the heroic soul of aqua in holy grail haha

7. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't need popularity they need to get power from dragon veins around the world. This was the strategy she came up with to go to the other countries unnoticed so she could do that. While I agree that the plan is not bad but I think it's just too ridiculous that when she just moved with him to the main god dimension she suddenly decides on her own to split up the tasks between them and do this without even consulting him on what he thinks. I mean what did she come with him for then? This plan reduces them to two people both doing separate tasks while she gave up everything to be together with him.

8. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be tine skip, he will meet her soon. And it's unconfortable to set flags when main waifu is around. Don't blame Sylvia, blame the sterotypes. :v

9. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    It is to help MC completing the task so MC doesn't mind it. I guess this is the reason why Sylvia is the best girl because she can be independent and doesn't need to be clingy type of girl. Or maybe it's author wanted so MC can screw other girls . Well in the end both of them is okay with it.( they will meet again so don't worry)

10. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's logic:
    Set flags on Mikoto and Misaki ~ nurture the feelings unconsiously ~ make sylvia the most popular idol in the world ~ fabulous first meeting! Yay!. I doubt the author even spent 5 mins to think about how to separate Sylvia for a year just for this purpose.

11. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    > Make others suprised
    > Touma and the other two wee got mad
    > MC became the most hated guy in the city lol XD

12. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    I like MGS,HF and IUD because of the Character development but when it comes to plot UAW and the sequel is good. that's because the author is not following the original plot buy making his own story using the characters and settings of different animes.

13. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    It was effective in the end anyway. But no matter how the author sugarcoat it, about how Sylvia is smart, or independent or something what he wants to make her out to be, his ulterior motives is leaking out. Lmao.

14. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha...Harem Plan... i hope this novel doesn't end like HF(or MGS/SGS).

15. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Err, uaw sequel for me is... eh. We have different opinions.

16. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    .... too gay XD

17. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true that plot in UAW is more original (haven't read the sequel) but it's too dark for me. There's so much focus on killing people and torturing them in the most horrible way. Also compared to UAW I like the romance better in MGS HF and IUD. True romance in MGS is shit but I cringed at UAW. I mean the mc is a murdering psychopath who enjoys torturing people and the girls all claim to fall for him because he is so 'gentle', seriously?

18. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    On the sequel he is 'gentle'. even on the enemies lol

19. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    If you also focus on romance like me, try reading the sequel, you may snap here. I don't mind the gender bending, it was funny. Just the romantic development is terrible. MC makes the girls fall in love with him madly, he responds to them, have sex with them, but say in the end they're just friends, he won't be able to love them because love is deep blah blah. So he just makes them his Sex Friends, instead of lovers. But when he got to AsteriskxMahouka world, "I'm so lonely, I'll stay here for 3 years anyway so maybe I should find another lover". I don't get this guy's logic srsly.

20. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    The only one who makes me stay on that novel is Yukino, no one else!