LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First they are not in a game like system with HP. Its just when someone has high magic capacity, their bodies appear to become reinforced by that magic, so they become stronger/more durable. I don't recall any evidence that stronger people are harder to heal.
    Second. The reason I pointed out the healing magic is because it usually represents holy magic. He is still able to heal with sekai because its a non-elemental magic. It has nothing to do with biology knowledge, otherwise him growing up with a modern society, he clearly would know much more about biology than some priestesses in a medieval fantasy world.

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes sense when you look at how that society treats their skills, videogame, and Makoto gets some healing, but it is far less than the effort put in. So that means that with their understanding, which has been proven to be changeable, they can only affect tiny changes to something as powerful as Makoto. I said HP because it is easier to think of it in numbers like that.

As for Makoto, he has no confidence in his knowledge of biology, it is only up to high school, and he wasn't that great a student, all that information is a great help to his subordinates though.

3. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he wasn't confident, just being able to pass middle school level science/health class should far surpass what most healers in the goddess's world know. Remember the merchant license test? Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Any 10 year old from our world would pass, yet the "prince" of Limia thought Makoto was a genius because he passed it. He could even look back at his old textbooks through the memory archive like they did with the agriculture.

4. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He could, but he doesn't. Magic is affected by imagination, by belief, that's why he practiced to not hold himself back when firing his arrows, if he thinks it's impossible to hit a target for "obvious" reasons, then he will miss, and he believes he can't use healing magic, despite there being non "Holy" elements that have healing effects. Water for instance, is one of his highest affinities, and there are healing spells in the Water element, he still can't heal with it.

5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Tsukuyomi wasn't weakened because of the power he gave makoto, he was weakened because despite not been the most powerfull God he had to make a connection to the Goddes World (wich takes a good part of a God power) to send Makoto, on top of that he had to maintain the connection far longuer that he needed because of the Goddes actions he then had to excert himself to manifest in that world to converse with Makoto and finally gave him Sakai as a blessing, all of those factor influenced on his conditions when he made it to earth again. Sakai alone didn't put him in that state, I don't think that he putted that extra factor in Makoto that people are claiming is the dark thing that Chiya saw.

Hokoga and SquirFail like this.
  6. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    He was greatly weakened after giving Makoto his power. He says so himself in his pov before sending his conciousness to the goddesses world to check on him and the two heroes. Sending his conciousness in his weakened state was what caused him to need to enter hibernation though. -

I had lost a great amount power with him but I still used all of my willpower to send some to him into his vessel.

It was really hard to endure on this old body.

But thinking about that boy who chose to be transferred in place of his sisters, I couldn’t say those kind of words.

With only my consciousness I will head over there and track down those 2 that had been taken away.

It took its time but it seems that the two of them had already come in contact with a hyuman settlement.

Both of them had numerous blessings from the goddess and were even granted sacred treasures.

It looks like those two have no problems.

Leaving aside the worlds influence, their eyes didn’t seem to harbor any inconvenience.

Maybe it’s because of the rules that state the transferred ones must agree with it. Those two, even if they were confused I didn’t feel any feelings of rejection from them.

Now then, about Makoto.

I had heard that goddess ramblings to the point of rotting my ears but I wonder how much of what she said was serious.

W-What?!

Makoto was really in the sky?!

SquirFail likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Masukure Yes he lost a lot of power with him, not on him, before sending power to him he was already tired. Is rigth there in the first line, besides he even spent time hearing the conversation between Makoto and the Goddes. He had to mantain the connection to the world, he created a place where he conversed with Makoto, far longuer that needed because the Goddes went shopping, still staying around when the Goddes had that awfull first conversation with Makoto and finally sending him power through the blessing. By the point he sended the blessing he was already pushing himself.

8. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound like your saying he gave the blessing after Makoto was summoned by the goddess. He gave Makoto the blessing, they talk for a bit, godess force summoned Makoto while they are in the middle of talking. If you pay attention to the tenses, he lost the great amount of power before checking up on him and the heroes. That line was right after Makoto was force transferred by the goddess. He still had a lot to tell Makoto about, he hadn't even gotten a chance to tell Makoto he was a hyuman. It doesn't even seem he finished creating the gate-

That goddess reckless actions. With a face of disbelief I look at Makoto that has disappeared from in front of me. I was feeling an indescribable anger I hadn’t felt before.

While I was wondering why the creation of the transfer gate was taking so long, not only the appointed person but on top of that 2 other pure humans had also been taken away.

I wanted to talk with the person in respects to the transfer so I asked the details about it but, that boy didn’t know anything at all.

Aside from the fact that he had not discussed to his parents about it, he still didn’t know that he was a hyuman.

9. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all, sorry to bother like this but I was wondering if anyone recalled what chapter Makoto fought Root? Its the last event I recall reading before I had to drop this (and every other series I was reading) due to being preoccupied. Decided to pick this series up again but lost what chapter I was on

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He finished the gate on his end, Makoto and He were waiting there for the other side to open up.

Paps likes this.
  11. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

CountryMage likes this.
  12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats exactely wha I am saying, the last thing he did was send the blessing to Makoto, if as you said he had sended the blessing and that had taken a hit as his power, he shouldn't have had enough to force the connection between wolrd open a longuer time to finally explain to Makoto his conditions in that world and apologise in place of the Goddes.

13. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it seems you need to reread it then. This is from Makoto's point of view, prologue chapter 2, when he recieved the blessing. As you can see, he is still on Earth.

14. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If my memory still works Tsukibro gave Makoto the basic blessing before sending him to Bug, after she threw him away Tsukibro came again and gave him max blessing(that's why he's resting) plus free pass to do whatever he wants.
    To those whining about Makoto not acting like a goody-two-shoes, he can exterminate life on Bugland and no Earth God would judge him guilty because Tsukibro (someone extremely important to most Gods) gave him free pass.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  15. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    I reread just to be sure, but there is no mention of him recieving another blessing from tsuki. Tsuki only uses his power to slow Makoto's fall. As I quoted in a previous post, he said he was weakened before he even sent his consciousness over. During his conversation with Makoto as he is falling, his says that communicating with him is the reason he will have to sleep for a few hundred years.

Avil likes this.
  16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He gave a blessing, an ability for the new world, but just a seed, and then he brought his college fund from his parents, a store of power to fill Makoto's magic gauge.

Avil likes this.
  17. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both of you are right, he was on his last fumes before talking with Makoto during the fall, and simply used a bit of magic to stabilize him after that Tsukibro gave Makoto the free pass, no extra blessing.

Paps likes this.
  18. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no mention of him giving Makoto any more power though (in either POV). He basically says not taking the heroes blessings into consideration, Makoto is the strongest, and with all the power his parents gave him and he stored up, his blessing will not lose to the goddess'.

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The blessing and the college fund from his parents were given separately, this was still on Earth though.

Paps likes this.
  20. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I compare the raw power of humans with a warrior carrying heavy weights on their body (Dragon Ball anyone?), they release it on Bugland therefore the higher specs.Makoto's training is brutal, even Tomoe ends up dead tired when she trains with him, so his specs are purely Makoto's own hard work and Tsukibro's blessing is still on an infant phase, Susanoo said he still doesn't understand Tsukibro's domain so you can expect Sakai's evolution.

Paps likes this.