LCD Legend

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because some nice guy asked me to not kill someone, even if he basically wants me dead or all my shit. I wouldn’t care, if he’s such a cool guy why didn’t he stop him from being such a fag?

2. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, well that was a dumb move. Should have killed the guy. He was so used to getting his way and you think he wouldn't go out his way to kill rei after being humiliated like that. The younger brothers promise is shit since he couldn't even stop his brother from stealing rei's stuff.

Author-san you really, sigh. Why you making rei so stupid? Can't you make him bad ass all the way? This is why people think they can trample him. Ugh..

3. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, in other novels people complain the mc killed a noble brat who tried to killed him. . you reeally can't please every people.

4. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    what story have people complained about the MC killing someone who tried to kill them or steal all there things?

5. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is .I forget the title but the story is the noble girl sent an assassin to kill the mc and his harem and he killed the assassin and went to kill the noble girl.

Mildly in the recent chapters of World Reformation.

Edit:its Blessing from the Goddess and Transfer to Another World! ~No Thanks, I Don’t Need a Special Ability~

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  6. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    From the description you gave on the scenario I would say the Mc is justified in killing her. The only reason I would see people complaining about it is because potential ‘used to be villain’ waifu.

7. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    She was just a dumb bitch, no real malice, she just knew the asshat MC had ripped her off, and nobles that have A Rank butlers don't stand for that shit.

8. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    So essentially the butler of a dumb female noble was pissed off for their master and sent assassins towards the Mc. With him associating those assassins with her because of the butler and so killing her.

9. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Well TL-san is still correct. If you even read his message.
    That dude is still a noble no matter what happens. Even if Rei still have the backing of the General Princess(dukes daughter) it will be troublesome. The country is already in cahoots having 3 factions.

But im guessing Rei will kill the guy in the future like those adventurers at orc king fight. It will be clean and wont link to him.

Edit:
    Guys youre going side track.
    This is for Legend and not some other novel.

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for the follow up on the boy he rescued before, was he related to this spoiled lord, or is he from a small shop, that Rei can use to run this firm out of business...?
    Nah, butler was a pro (assassin) he didn't take it personal, the girl was totally pissed though, after she got home and realized she paid twenty times the worth of her heirloom, plus a commoner looked down on her.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  11. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, that boy I suspect to be reincarnated for some reason.

12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I congratulate rei for no losing his cool completely and avoiding legal problems for the time been, now he shoulkd act on it, and make sure he has prove of enough reason to kill this guy and not only a situation of he said she said.

13. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Set fanclub would hear of this incident they may boycott his store and affiliate. Setup a independent econimic network.

14. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Her butler was S Rank actually. That said, the butler was pretty stupid for an S Rank. Usually once you reach such levels, you realize the gains and losses. And would have just lied to the noble girl that he couldn't catch them in time. The whole point of butlers is not to blindly follow the wims of their masters but to consider what is best for their masters.

15. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe if that butler was someone as righteous as Galahat in this story, but picture Murt with S-Rank power, he would do what he was told.

16. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't about righteousness, it is about experience. Considering he also trained the owner of the guild, he should be someone with enough experience to gauge that this is too risky. He acted more like a battle slave with nothing to lose or a professional assassin who has nothing to lose rather than an experienced adventurer/butler who can weight pros and cons.

also if it's about righteousness Galahat, would have just let his brother die. Because his brother caused more than enough harm to people. Galahat is more courteous than righteous so far.

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That butler was an assassin, he took pride in killing, you have to remember how shitty that kingdom was to begin with, it was the kind of place you summon heroes for slave soldiers.

18. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't an assassin, he was an adventurer. If he were an assassin he would have just killed him while he was traveling or taken his companions hostage. He was an S-Rank adventurer. He didn't even like the order he received, which is precisely why he made those kind of compromises with the MC. No assassin does honorable duels.

It was all based on a petty grudge, and the Rank S adventurer acted like an inexperienced idiot.

If any kingdom in history could summon hero soldiers and use them they would. Even modern countries that preach freedom like US and Europe would do it without hesitation.

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He was an assassin, and with his research, through the Guild head, he knew they were low level nobodies. An S-rank has the leeway to duel one idiot, if he feels like it, since he can just kill all the rest before they can run. Nobody expects the low level weakling you just met the day before, to suddenly match your strength, and they definitely don't expect to suddenly lose their S-rank strength and skill.

Yeah, we would definitely summon over super-powered heroes, we'd treat the rejects better though, they might be hiding the special ability after all, and letting them leave would draw attention to the ones you kept.

20. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    what story are y'all talking about? seems like pretty generic but fun to kill time with