Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's a problem, it'll at least relief the burden on the other MTL-er but I can't say this on their behalf so... @ningle @Miaka_Mei @vsukio @SamGoingHam ╮(╯▽╰)╭

jyuuxvii and xiin like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    If no one MTL's the latest raws and you happen to be online when it's posted, fill free to! We're all doing this during our free time anyways so it doesn't really matter who does it. None of us are really scheduled to do them, it's just something we wanted to do just cause we want to.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:new chapters are out.

proudyleo likes this.
  4. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 269 (264), 270 (265) and 271 (266) and 272 (267) are out
    Will work on 269 (264)

5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll work on 270 (265), and maybe 272 (267).

proudyleo and jyuuxvii like this.
  6. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 269 (264) latest breaking news

Seeing that Gao Fei (the reporter's name) is just like every other reporter, helping him denounce Han Xian Yu, Zhao Dayong starts laughing on the inside, but on the surface he shows a painful expression and says, "Mr. Reporter please go ahead!"

Gao Fei nods, "Thank you, before I ask a question, I'd like to ask Mr. Zhao to watch a video with you here. "

Finished speaking, Gao Fei walks towards the projector and asks the staff to install a USB he prepared beforehand into the computer.

Zhao Dayong and everyone heard, subconsciously look toward the huge screen inside the multi-purpose hall.

First, a burst of dynamic music sounded. A five-year-old girl appeared on the screen. The girl was wearing a black cortical top and miniskirt, and was dancing to a very hot H(ollywood?)-actress.

Dance moves are of an adult, but performed by the five or six-year-old little girl produced a completely different feeling, cute and adorable, completely synchronized with the actress.

After the video is over, Gao Fei looks towards Zhao Dayong and asks: "Mr. Zhao, after watching the video, what do you think?"

Zhao Dayong does not know why Gao Fei suddenly made them watch a video of a little girl dancing, Truthfully replied: "very cute."

"So what do you all think?" Goofy looked at the reporters who are sitting, asked again.

After the media saw the video, they all start talking about it.

"God, too cute too cute!"

"This is almost imitation ability! Dancing so well at such a young age, too talented!"

"I was impressed with this video. The video of this little girl dancing was on the internet many years ago. She has imitated a lot of actresses and dances. The girl is now a teenager."

... ...

The audiences watching the live broadcast also found the little girl very cute.

Everyone simultaneously comments, suspiciously looking at Gaofei, not understanding what's his purpose on displaying this kind of video in today's reporter news conference.

After knowing everyone's views on the video, Gao Fei nodded and clicked on the projector. "Ok, so let's see a few more screenshots."

The next second, on the projector appeared a weibo screenshot.

The date of the Microblog is seven years ago, a very famous blogger forwarded the video of the little girl dancing, and the comments on the were all talking about the little girl's loveliness.

However, the final screenshot, shows an unsightly User Comment:

[really good show, I really want it! How much a night? ]

When this comment was presented on the big screen, the scene was quiet for a second, then there was an uproar in the audience.

"What is this? Who is it? Pervert? Who would say such thing about a 5 or six year old?"

"Even on the internet, can not talk so irresponsible?"

"Too Disgusting! This pervert is a pedophile? "

The next screenshot showed the weibo ID code, this is the same(?).

People begin to scold, and gradually don't know what to think, and start to speculate ... ...

"The pervert in this screenshot is not Han XIan Yu, is it? ”

"Certainly its him! This microblogging account is dug out by Mars Weekly! "

"I just wanted to say that Mars magazine has been getting worse these years, and it seems that they have gotten better! This is the first time someone has found Han Xian Yu's account! ”

7. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome translation, thanks so much!

8. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 270 is beautiful :X3:

EDIT doing 271

proudyleo and apricotsoda like this.
  9. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link

proudyleo likes this.
  10. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 270 (265): The prey has been caught

Seeing new materials to dig out, the surrounding media immediately excited.

At apartment, instead of seeing a reverse situation, a worst one came-about, Fei Yang nearly blew off. Isn't that reporter from Mars weekly publication, the one who YeBai had arranged? HXY was indifferent as he leaned and stared at the screen. Currently, the live broadcast was frantic---- "Fuck! HXY's Weibo's account has been exposed!" "Disgusting! The oldest girl in the video is merely 5-6 years old! How terrifying---" Getting the expected response, with a grave expression, Gaofei: "Everyone have seen it right, for an ordinary person, she's just a cute girl, but only a pedophilia has this kind of dirty mind!"

Seeing this reporter showing new evidence, Zhao Dayong eyes brightens, immediately agreed, "That's right! In fact, this video from Weibo is from 7 years ago. HXY had concealed it for such a long time,who knows how many innocent child have been harmed....." Among the crowd of media, the youngster in white swept a glance at the phone in 'his' hand -- the flooding conjecture of the frantic spectators, the surrounding media agreeing with ZDY's words, the corner of his mouth raised imperceptibly, the prey has been caught......

Without batting an eye, Gaofei faced the crowds of media and swept them a glance, then turned to firmly look at ZDY, his shoulders faintly raised, with a shock expression, "Mr. Zhao, you also think so? You also think that this Internet User is also a pedophile?" "Of course! If doing such beastly act is not considered a pedophile, then what else?" Gaofei laughed, he didn't deny their wild conjectures of HXY etc, then he pointed at the projector, "Then everyone, please look at this eyesore comment of Internet user, to see where is its source!" The surrounding media eyes brightens. Ah-- it's HXY's weibo, it must be flooded with interesting spams! A screenshot was shown on the screen, but this time... on the name, the Weibo's picture has been concealed,

Lonely cigarette: [How flirty! Hey how much for a night?] Suprisingly...the proven Weibo of 'Lonely Cigarette' is.... the father of the girl wretched by celebrity --- Zhao Dayong!!! Seeing that incomparably familiar Weibo, the whole crowd was in deathly stillness. ZDY was originally complacently smiling, but his mouth suddenly stiffen, he couldn't recall it, but immediately became frightened and alarmed.

11. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    my inner demon is laughing while imagining the face and ending of that bastard AHAHAHAH

Maikh and proudyleo like this.
  12. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    I should be studying right now for tomorrow's exams, BUT here I am AGAIN..... :giggle::giggle::giggle:
    Just can't help it. Before I know I am already reading the spoilers.:sneaky::sneaky::X3::X3:

proudyleo likes this.
  13. proudyleo

proudyleo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all the fault of the author to leave us hanging and begging for more.....
    :eek::X3:o_O:blobtriumph::blobhero::blobowoevil_horns::sushi_sigh:

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  14. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 271 (266) self mouthing

Long after the silence, the audience is in an uproar.

"No way... this is ...... how is this possible!"

"This is not the HXY's Weibo account, but Zhao Dayong's?"

"Really fake! Is this picture photoshopped?"

" This is absolutely impossible! Certainly fake! "

... ... Yan Zhengyang, who was still present had a dark face, angrily stands up and shouts " Gao Fei ! are you crazy! at least you used to be the industry's best magazine, but to disregard human morals and engage in this fraud! Eating is too ugly(?)! "

Gao Fei coldly looks at Yan Zhengyang, "Yan reporter, you and I are colleagues, do you not feel ridiculous? What is the occasion today? In front of so many media friends, why would I lie?

Ah, this micro-blog published seven years ago, even the client Mr. Dayong himself forgot that he said such a thing on the internet, so it still hasn't been deleted right?

I have already forwarded the original micro-blog, Everyone can go right now and see the 3rd comment on page 7! "

Hearing Yan Zhengyang's words, everyone starts talking.

"But this is Mars Weekly! Although the weekly magazine has now failed, they have never provided false news! That's why they offended so many people in the entertainment circle, causing their downfall !" (at least some reporters have common sense)

"Even a small publication wouldn't dare to spread fake pictures! "

" Om my god! It's true! It's true! Really ... it's really written by Zhao Dayong! Ah! "

The present media, including the audience who are watching the live feed, almost instantaneously opened Gao Fei's latest forwarded microblog, and then really see Zhao Dayong's comment.

In the meantime, Gao Fei connected the projector and his cellphone with Bluetooth, showing Zhao Dayong's remarks to everyone on the big screen, and how he scolded other netizens.

[Really good show, I really want it! How much a night? ]

[Person above you're really sick! What are you saying? ]

[Oh, what's wrong with me? This small S goods wear jump into such a dance \ dance is not to make people fool it? ] (?)

[Go 艹 (fuck) your uncle you beast! ]

[I want to 艹 (fuck) your avatar, hee hee, your avatar is your daughter, right? Looks like she's being beaten! ]

[I 艹 (fill in the blank) your mother! Mother!Where do you live beast? I XXXX]

Gao Fei unhurriedly walks towards the stage looking at the pale Zhao Dayong, "How? Mr. Zhao, now recall it?"

Zhao Dayong shook his fingers holding a cell phone, with the amount of cold sweat, he is clearly panicking.

Gao Fei sneers, "Now want to delete the microblog? It is too late now!"

Zhao Dayong's fingers stop moving, probably also knows its useless, even more terrified, slowly stands up and speaks, "This ... ... this happened so many years ago things ... ... I said some careless things ... ... This does not prove anything ... ..." Gao Fei seems to have long been expected that he would say that, "Zhao Sir, did you not just say the same thing? All those present clearly heard you personally admitting that those who can say such things are disgusting pedophiles! Now what does that prove?"

This is clearly self-mouthing!

When did reporters become lawyers?

Who needs Sherlock Holmes when we have our very own Gao Fei?
    Sorry @Miaka_Mei this took really long.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  15. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    the author is too sinful:cry::cry::blobowoevil_horns::blobdevil:

proudyleo likes this.
  16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 272 (267): Finally exposed

After finished talking, Gaofei glanced at a certain person among the crowd, then displayed another 5-6 rows of screenshots, they were all similar remarks of ZDY's interaction with other user, they were all unbearable to look at. There's 3-5 years ago, 1 year ago, and a recent one. The recent screenshot, showed he was at a certain ****, seeking 'seed' from a young female. (Seed is actually files that stores the address of the resource, they probably misled the meaning of 'seed')

This account had been verified, unmistakably is Zhao Dayong. Seeing that screenshot, ZDY his whole person pales and crumbles. I-Impossible... How did this person got their hands on it! The information from many years ago, even the things that he had long since forgotten, he unexpectedly uncovered them all! He's not some kind of pedophile, in the internet, they only involved him seeking for some seed (to download the resource by clicking the seed), he himself was unclear about it...

The whole media, spectators of live broadcast network station was stupefied, all exploded in chaos, "My...my God! What did I just see... this ZDY himself is unexpectedly a pedophile!" "He even said those things in online interaction, simply eyesore!" "How could he even find it in himself to rightfully slander HXY?" Yan Zhengyang was also thrown into confusion, he didn't expect that ZDY unexpectedly left behind such an information.

No! It can't develop this way! Even if ZDY is a pedophile, HXY's accusation can't be reneged, he must pull back the public opinions! YZY grabbed the mic, wanted to speak: "Everyone..." But GF had already been one step ahead, loudly curse out: "It's now been cleared to everyone, ZDY himself is an out-and-out pedophile, the rubbish of society, bastard with no humanity, nothing but a pervert!"

YZY:"Whether Zhao Dayong is a pedophile or not, first of Han Xianyu....." With a face full of anger, Gaofei slapped the table, with mouth wide open, "Not just that, according to my whole night's investigation! This isn't the only truth! Zhao Dayong! He's not just a pervert, but also! He...He didn't even let his own daughter off!!!" His roars echoed throughout the hall, the originally shocked audience was once more stunned silly. Even YZY forgot what to say, just stared blankly.

The live broadcast momentarily paused, then frantically flooded. Everyone ignored YZY and was filled with excitement as they shifted their attention to GF, ZDY was blanked but then blew off his top, "You, this fucker, to actually slander venomously! This ** lord is your master! Are you mad? That's obviously my own daughter!"

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  17. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone simultaneously comments, suspiciously looking at Gaofei, not understanding what's his purpose for displaying this kind of video in today's reporter news conference.

18. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a sick guy can use his daughter to slander others and make money out of it

19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Weibo = Chinese's microblogging website.

20. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you <3