LCD Talisman Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Awe 128, Sep 10, 2017.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    'Guys we'll wait here for him for a year!'
    meanwhile he'll drink enough spirit liquid to reach the peak of violet palace, he'll probably break through body cultivation due to the harsh environment, and the storms might even improve his wind dao lol. Comes out, waves a hand, 6 dead people.

2. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, they know that in 1 year he became strong enough to kill everyone under the gold hall realm and is faster than they are. I'm sure they think it doesn't have anything to do with how strong he is at 5 star violet palace realm. It isn't like he has a better Dao insight that all of us together, right guys?

elengee likes this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, they should've already seen some of the signs 'he's not using a treasure and he's already this fast?' and the whole 'wasn't he trash last year' lol. Now imagine if he breaks through the violet palace in terms of body cultivation, gets into the mansion and meets up with Ji Yu again, and time in there gets slowed down on a 2:1 ratio, he'll have almost 2 years his time to get ready for these people. And my intuition is yelling at me that there's going to be a reason that area is so dangerous, aka another fragment of that thing the statue in his dantian collected.
    Not to mention that he just got that fragment and hasn't even taken the time to meditate on it to strengthen his soul another few tiers. Inb4 full mastery of some more Dao paths.

How hilarious would it be if that one year later, Su Jiao is getting married or something or has a fiancee, and they get brutally murdered in front of the whole Su family. 'What... where are our cultivator ancestors??!?!'.

eulerman likes this.
  4. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right. I hope I get a surprise there, I don't like it when I predict 50 chapters ahead without suspence. About the fractment, he can't meditate on it. Ji Yu says to Chen Xi that because it's incomplete it will lead him stray and blah, not a full Dao and blah some chapters ago. But yes, the spirit liquid speedhack is a fact.
    Maybe he will find training body refinement easier in the desert? Maybe he doesn't even need that.

Also, what I find weird is the "depleted strengh" plot. He gets slapped around be the Tildal Dao hawk more than a hour at 1 star palace, get a power up and enough energy to kill him. Now he is at 5 stars after eating like half a millon kg of spirit liquid, and gets "depleted" in half a hour? u wot m8. That's a stretch.

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't meditate on it, but i'm guessing it will have a strengthening effect on that statue in his dantian. So most likely even though he can't meditate on its laws, the visualisation technique (soul strengthening) would go faster, making him have an easier time understanding laws of his surroundings, and luckily that area is full of storms or something.

And yeah, typically body refining needs something that slowly tears it apart, that area scared off the people of a higher realm (qi realm though) so it should be good.

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, a body breakthrough to a new realm, a qi breakthrough to a new realm, some new mastery of sword dao and most likely going to take those two bloody swords with him. Access to the mansion and whatever that offers.
    I'm guessing he won't even participate in that 'dragon rankings' whatever thing, since they're just like little kids to him. He'll just show up and slaughter the number one , which happens to be su jiao's new fiancee or something , lol.

7. j_in_hard

j_in_hard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck in chapter 96:

The arrows were like spears that possessed a range of 500km, and when 1,000 people shot in unison, it was even able to annihilate a Violet Palace Realm cultivator!
    The width of Texas is about 790 miles or like 1,200km. It can shoot across half of Texas? Is it me, the author or the translator? Or is math a problem? Or a very big world? For the curvature of the Earth, the horizon (furthest you can see straight) is like 5km.

It really pisses me off cause I'm trying to imagine and picture it in my head then all of a sudden **boom** :blobangery::blobtriumph::facepalm::facepalm:

8. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, greenhouse plants go to their horticulture competition. MC ignores it ccompletely and goes destroy the Su Clan after decimating their Elders.

9. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    ... just do what every reader of Chinese novels does: IGNORE THE NUMBERS!

The numbers, distances, areas given in this novel are awful and off by a lot ... so just do what I do and covert everything to a scale convenient to you. (most of the time I either change the km to m or just take off a couple of zeros ... fewer headaches)

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe his little brother wins it. :hmm:

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the little pet eat the pearl or will they raid all secret realms for his munchies?

'Oh hey a secret realm'
    *ji yu farts them to death*

12. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Raiding secret realms. The Pearl combined with the kitty's luck will be ridiculously OP, all MC has to do is stroll into Death Zones and he will trip over hidden abodes.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    elengee likes this.
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    *and thus began the dark age for cultivators in the mortal realm as overnight all inheritances , legacies and treasure troves disappeared into thin air. Legends mention cute kitten purs and chewing sounds appearing everywhere.*

14. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Who told you that he even gets the pearl? Maybe they beat the shit out of him, rob the necklace, sword and kitten from him and he has to create talismans for the next 200 years?
    You sound as if everything is going to be handed over to the poor boy ... just as if he is protected by some mysterious protection device ...

elengee likes this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re advancement isn’t bad, really not bad.”

but had instead fused with Ling Bai who was a sword soul to become a living life!

that this fellow had tortured and killed 250,000 lives

For a second i thought i had accidentally gone to Qidian's website, close one.:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  16. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling Bai is OP. He is adorable and has the power to back up his boasts, it's unfortunate his dramatic timing sucks to the point he turns into comic relief.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That was one of the least satisfactory fights i've read about, so much build-up with these Su bastards, so little face slapping.

18. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see this novel has the harem tag. I know it is early but have any potential candidates shown up yet? I'm thinking about starting to read it.

19. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Who put a Harem tag on this novel? There has hardly been any female characters. So far there has only been 2 women who had favorable feeling towards the MC: the neighbor and his former boss. Both older women, by the way. The neighbor had already moved to another city to get married and the former boss returned to her Clan (I think) after he left their group.

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    the boss gave off a feeling like it's a one-sided crush , where he does aknowledge it but might not get anywhere as he'll leave her behind. There's the forced relationship with the talisman loving daughter of the mayor thingy that they locked in her room so she wouldn't go fight the Li clan because she likes him (but this is solely admiration atm, would be very forced romance).
    And the neighbour is a milf with a little daughter, if anything, the daughter might grow up to like his little brother or him. (didn't leave to get married, nor liked him, was just kind and supportive by the way. She left to the city along with the guy she asked to help his little brother to get there alive.)
    Definitely no Harem yet, it has the potential for a very bad one though.