Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. proudyleo

proudyleo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup all the authors have Great Sadistic nature....

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  2. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 272 (267)...last sentence prefers to whose daughter?

3. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhao Dayong's daughter (the one who was "allegedly raped by HXY)

4. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    the bastard's daughter, the one used as a pawn blackmailing the actor

proudyleo likes this.
  5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    More :aww: I'm a sadist. I wanna see those antagonists get humiliated so badly or die horribly

6. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly there are no more chapters :blobcry:

I really want Zhou Dayong to vomit, Gao Fei forces him to eat swallow it, and rinse and repeat.
    Basically I want Gao Fei to humiliate him even more

Pristine Xia likes this.
  7. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blob_coughblood: no more chapter:blobsob::blobsleepless:

8. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually did not expect that twist. Nail the bastard down!

Thank you guys for translating the chapters!

9. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahhaha oh now he's trying to say how everything happened in the past and didnt mean it when in fact he, the scum, shouldve been getting cursed at. That poor girl, she already had a bad health but her father didnt even let her off.... Now I should be more wary of people who seems nice but is actually just wolf in sheeps clothing. Thanks for translating the new chappy! :X3::aww:

10. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summaries! :blobReach::blobicecreamlove:

Pristine Xia and Galaxii like this.
  11. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can breath a little easier today after that satisfying twist. Still greedy for more face-slapping:blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns: Don't let him off easily! HXY had had suffered long enough!:blobtriumph: and hurry let YWW's parents move out from that ungrateful family's house to the new place HXY's boss had promised after she succeeded restoring HXY's reputation (and in the process please don't turn HXY's boss into a bad cannon fodder just to draw the angst out of us reader pls pls)

NerdExpress likes this.
  12. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kitty! Long time no see *huuuuugs* enjoying the show?:blobrofl::blobrofl:

Suddenly anticipating Da Bai's next appearance :blobupset::blobupset:

NerdExpress likes this.
  13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I've found a good target... If new chapter update:
    Mei: oh new chapter is out! :whistle:

*Throws chapter to @SamGoingHam *
    *sits comfortably*
    *leisurely waits*

14. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    *brews tea for everyone while everyone waits*
    :cookie:

Pristine Xia likes this.
  15. MissBelle

MissBelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I’m so satisfied with this chapter

16. srvdas26

srvdas26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where's the chapter?(n)

17. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO, don't worry I'm usually busy but I'm free for the next few days. So will be doing the translations.

Nanashy, Tyna and jyuuxvii like this.
  18. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa there's new update!

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 273 (268): Won't shed tears till see coffin
    (T/N: Not shed a tear until one sees coffin: refused to be convinced until one is faced with grim reality; Resolute in one’s pursuit of a goal despite of obstacles or advice.)

After repeatedly getting interrupted, Yan Zhengyang was blanked but rebuked with anger, doubting his credibility, his conscience and work as a reporter, slandering people without proof. Zhao Dayong finally recovered, "This reporter, Do you have any proof? How could u slander venomously?" Gaofei coldly laughed, ZDY! You seems to won't shed tears till see coffin!

GF's colleague help display a photo on the screen, showing the picture of a young girl who's at the age of maturing into a woman, wearing sleeveless clothes, seemed to just return from bath, seeing the camera focus, she became nervous. That girl is actually the daughter of Zhao couples. This photo is personally shared at ZDY's (Weibo) Moment and match with sentence "My daughter, how is she? (Evaluating her features)" added with a wretch laughing expression.

After the photo was exposed, the crowd of media was out of sorts. "Heavens! What a beast!!" "To expose this kind of photo at own Moment, how could a father do such a thing?" "Disgusting! This kind of person is actually a father?" Seeing everyone labeling him as father molester, his face red from anger, immediately rebuke "This is just the daily days of me and my daughter!"

Gaofei sneers, "Such a frank photo, is actually a norm? The proof is before our eyes and u still want to quibble? Fine! if u still won't admit, i have other proof! Today! I'll thoroughly expose you this dregs of society!!!" GF's colleague also helped firing up the scenes, the whole crowd also excited as they prepared their equipment ready, awaiting the next proof. Everyone subconsciously follows GF's tempo....

"Today, I've visited ZDY's neighbours, obtained their permission to record interview,... " The man in the video was deliberately covered his appearance to protect their identity. Hearing his words, and the familiar figure and voice of the man, ZDY's face slightly changes, but the broadcast has already started, GF:"What is your impression of ZDY?" "Idle, don't engage in honest work..."

"Then what bad habit does he have?" "Is gambling considered?""Gambling? How bad is it?" "I've heard that he even lost his daughter's medical fees, but in the end was helped by that famous celebrity, wasn't his daughter later saved? What a lucky bastard!" "Do you have any opinion about the celebrity who molested the daughter?"

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  20. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 274 (269): Step by step closing in

Neighbor: "Hehe.. Famous celebrity molested his daughter? Truly a thief calling another thief! Who knows who all day long did those dirty works..." "What do you mean?" "How could those city people be so honest? Tsk, it's him who played with his own daughter!" "Himself? How could he? That's his own daughter, how could he do such a thing? Sorry, do you have any proof?"

"Proof? I live beside his home, for such trifles, how could i not know? Everyday inside the house, there's those signs of activity, Oh! Tsk Tsk tsk... I'm not the only one who heard, if you don't believe me, you can ask the others!" "Then. does the mother not care?" "His wife has night shift, at home there's only 2 of them, reckon that even if at home, still doesn't matter! Those couples are greedy vicious people!"

The video ended in about 10 minutes, at its end, there's a few more neighbor interviews, expressing hearing those disturbing sounds of girl wailing and ZDY's filthy speech. This video showed all kinds of contents, truly a ghastly sight! Everyone didn't expect this seemingly compassionate father protecting his daughter, would unexpectedly be this kind of vulgar lowly pedophile, even broke his own daughter!

"ZDY! Do you still have anything to say!" ZDY was nearly madden, roared saying what bullshit! That man always joins in festive, and that boy is framing him! "ZDY, Flies don't bite seamless eggs! Plus, not only one who had admitted!" "That's.... That's because my daughter did something wrong....I'm just educating her! It's only proper and just for a parent to do so!" "Oh, so your way of educating in punishment is sexual approach?" "艹! I've already said I''m not! I'm not some pedophile! Also had never assaulted my daughter!"

GF face was cold, loudly: "Hehe.. human testimony and evidence is totally available, and u still want to quibble, truly have not slightest remorse, utterly heartless! What forced naked, it's obviously what u did to your own daughter!" "What rubbish reporter! Have u said enough!" ZDY finally couldn't hold in, kick off his chair and jumped over to Gaofei, and smashed his face. "Ah-----" A few reporters and guards quickly stopped them, separated and calmed the furious ZDY.

GF plaster the bloodstain at his mouth, hatefully rebuke: "Is everyone cleared enough yet? This man isn't just a pervert, even have violence tendency, can you imagine what treatment his daughter received!" Hearing this," ZDY's face became more fierce, yelled while pounce towards GF: "I wanna kill you! Kill you! You just wait! Just wait----"

Great work Gaofei, your sacrifice will forever be remembered... by somebody. (Not me, of course). :blobsalute:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017