Spoiler Have a Trial Marriage with Husband, Demanding Extra Effort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 28, 2017.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Qidian, and they currently translated it till ch 27, better to not translate it.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  2. jenille0822

jenille0822 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry in advance for my English.

Some spoiler. 500++
    - Current antagonist: Song Xin(?)
    - Song Xin agent cause the Hou Jing Jing(?) to retired because her legs are bitten by dogs to protect Fang Yue(?) adopted daugther
    - ML mother was replace by her twin sister after fire accident 19yrs ago
    - Fake ML mother wants to divorce MC and ML. She goes to the media to defame MC
    - Bai Lai (original ML mother) applied as housekeeper in ML and MC's house
    - Fake ML Mother and SX planned MC miscarriage but the planned is unsuccessful because BL identified the chemical in the soup and MC was brought to hospital. Fake ML mother was put in jail
    - ML has half-sister
    - SX started a news that MC 3rd movie is plagiarize. Writer of the movie attempted suicide
    - SX agent was bitten by dog in ML office.
    - SX grandfather suicides after knowing all crimes of SX. SX goes to jail

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  3. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancient or modern day story? I have one that needs translations and it is in ancient setting...

bloddyrose, craz and Hae_UNa like this.
  4. LittleLiLCan

LittleLiLCan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo you mean mc mother is fake and stuff sorry but i could not understand pure wrong building structure of translation so your saying mc mother at the chapter 1000 is a fake mom basiclly? because i had no idea i cant read that much if its translated in google or whatever translator u used i sceamed the page and ik whats going on but sometimes i missed some important stuff thats how i read quick.

5. LittleLiLCan

Reading List:
    Link
    what novel is it title? is it chinese? japanese? or somthing else?

6. LittleLiLCan

Reading List:
    Link
    alright so from what i read from 30-70 well uhm its about the mc ex being a dick and stuff and the author introduced his sister and his sister doesnt like the mc too so ya and the relationship between the mc and the ml Mo Ting has been improving so ya its 50:50 bad and good and mc career has been improving too and the ex and his bitch slut wife model career is basically crashing down yep and the sister mc wants to take over the mc because the ex sister is an agent for a model so yah dats it.
    idk if thats how their name are spelled but yah.
    Characters:
    Ling Wie/ supposed to be the subbordinates of The ex instructed to ruin The mc but she have a change because she doesnt benefit if she works with the Mc Ex so the mc gave her a chance to work for her.
    Long Jie/ Loyal to The Mc
    Mo Ting/Husband
    Downing/The Mc
    Han Yufan/Mc Ex
    The ink slutty fuck,ink soft rain or Mo Rain/Ex Wife.
    Stewert/Unknown
    Lan Yu/One of the model
    Mo Rain/Unknown
    Zhou Yanqing/Unknown
    Lu Ying/Unknown but from what ive read she is like the assistant of The mc husband/Mo Ting
    DragonSisterLeng/Unknown from what ive read she acts like a friend of The Mc Ex Wife “Ink Rain Soft.”
    Lin Weisen/Mc Close Friend and fellow worker i think idk
    Mr Lee/The one that almost or rape the ex wife.
    alright so i think you would be happy with this chapter because in this chapter the ex sister met her downfall so she was sent to europe i say idk but yah and it was the ex birthday and nearing the chapter 80 the ex found out that she was betrayed by her wife so yah so she regretted her decision of letting he mc go so yah.idk bit clarify if it if u want to read 75-80

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  7. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Chinese. Ancient. Title: Rebirth of the General "Di" daughter: #1 Poison Consort
    Link: http://www.69shu.org/book/9043/

Hae_UNa likes this.
  8. LittleLiLCan

Reading List:
    Link
    ill try if i can join one of the novels website like qidian,wuxia,zennith and other novel website.
    or go to royalroad i can do that i guess its a website that allows pure knowledge of writing and maybe some translation about a certain novel”Idk” i guess i havent seen anyone translate in that website so ya or you can recommend a website to me. and btw am not that old and its my first time to translate just as i said in my comment and am still erm between 16-14 years old so yah. am doing this to get used to it and maybe in the future ill wright my own novel and get paid like a part time job or smth or merely translate it and get paid ._. and from what ive seen from raw jovels so far novels have some complicated grammar and sentence which i dont know how to fix like if that charscter wants that or dis or just the character doesnt want that but ik its the translator job to fix it but am still inexpierence so yah ._. and sorry for misstyping cause am using a phone and am a lazy person and if i can translate novel i might post it every 1 week dont get me wrong ill try to get 3 or 2 chapters in 1 week thats all i have to say.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  9. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    So does ex fiance's sick sibling come into play at all? Just curious

10. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She'll come much later and will become an issue for controversy which almost lost Tang Ning's career. She idolizes Tang Ning and will defend her.

mereumsama, Hae_UNa and kaguya0401 like this.
  11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idolize good or idolize yandere level?

12. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    From where I am in the novel, idolize good. She was ashamed of her siblings and defended Tang Ning even if the one who was taking care of her said that Tang Ning wanted to renege on her promise to give her a kidney.

szvdy, kieshi, Hae_UNa and 3 others like this.
  13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeay, at least not all three are bad eggs.

I hope you get a kidney lil' bro~

14. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    She got a kidney transplant and after she had recovered she went to work for Tang Ning & company as a public relations officer assistant to the current one. Forgot his name...hehehehe!!

szvdy, kieshi, Hae_UNa and 2 others like this.
  15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I thought the sibling is a bro?

16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Sister.

LaDyViL likes this.
  17. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Tang Ning helped her find a kidney donor.

In that arc, the Antagonist was the company president and her secretary. This is Tang Ning's 3rd company (Orange Entertainment) and was a top company but Mo Ting's company is still the best. They wanted to destroy Tang Ning's career because they can't control her and she was becoming very famous. They used Xin Er's kidney disease to spread rumors that Tang Ning renege on her promise to give Xin Er her kidney and thus caused Xin Er's death. People believed that Xin Er died and Tang Ning was being cursed at by everyone. Orange Entertainment issued a public statement that they are cutting ties with Tang Ning due to causing other people's death, black hearted, vicious, etc. and black listed Tang Ning.

While Orange Entertainment was having a press conference regarding Tang Ning's dismissal, Hai Rui (Mo Ting's Company) announced that they signed Tang Ning as their new talent. People cursed Hai Rui saying how they will not support Hai Rui anymore as Tang Ning is so vicious and caused Xin Er's death. Hai Rui issued a statement that everything will be answered in Tang Ning's signing's press conference. In the press conference, they showed videos with audio of the secretary bribing a nurse to falsify Xin Er's documents as well as cause her disease to worsen and to make false accusations against Tang Ning. They also showed bank statements showing the secretary transferring money to the nurse. Xin Er also showed up and cleared everything saying that she's very much alive and that Tang Ning has no obligation to give her kidney to her as they're not related but still, Tang Ning found a donor for her. She wasn't able to answer the accusations against Tang Ning because she was being operated on to prepare for the kidney transfer.

The media was speechless and people are saying sorry to Tang Ning and cursed Orange Entertainment. Orange Entertainment fell because their sponsors pulled out after the scandal and most of their artists left.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    luliibunny, szvdy, JoshyM62 and 16 others like this.
  18. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be Tangning right? Downing is the google translate version of her name

19. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    lol what's with that CEO's head? a poop? she is their money making machine but want to control it xD

20. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I find weird in this novel because if you were a good businessman you won't hurt the artist who's bringing dough. I'm angry most of the time 'cause most things doesn't make sense.

Like in the current arc, we'll get to know that Tang Ning is mentored by one of the top people in the international fashion scene (think Cavalli, Versace,Yves St Laurent,etc) and was a successful international model under the name Kyra and even had numerous awards. But she won't use her connections and was even black listed by a local agency.. :notlikeblob: which is plain weird to me.:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    szvdy, JoshyM62, Korleone and 9 others like this.