Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translation.

Wew! This arc is really making me uncomfortable. Hope it ends already. I want some fluff and action

I WANT DA BAI!

lazynoodles likes this.
  2. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Horrible parents:mad:

I also want this arc to wrap up fast n have some YWWxDa Bai moments:love:

3. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    How come, every villain in this novel (and hidden marriage) really disappoints me.
    Seems like the author doesn't know how to make good villains.
    Usually if I'm reading/watching something, I would find one or two likable villains in the story.
    Can't be found here.

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  4. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Doesn't SYH get likable? :blobjoy:

Pristine Xia likes this.
  5. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they are the scums with beastly personality. Ya know typical lowly human scum so if they die you'll just say "they deserved it!"

6. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope Da Bai is better

TheEscapist, LaDyViL and elsaSmith797 like this.
  7. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    The feeling when u saw your crush then your about to say "Hi":aww::blobsmilehappyeyes: but a girl appeared beside him and pull him far away..:blobsalt::facepalm::blobexpressionless:
    That how I feel everyday reading this novel... :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Miaka_Mei, JuuHachi and elsaSmith797 like this.
  8. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    I need some fluff. :blobtired:
    Send Da Bai to the rescue:cookie::cookie::cookie:.

TheEscapist likes this.
  9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* Not everyone could create an antagonist with deep impression like Kumagawa Misogi (Medaka Box) or Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)...
    Don't know about your preferences, but i definitely love these two villains
    Oh yeah also those genius mind-blowing villains in Death Note. What's his name... Light? L?
    TBH, i think creating an excellent antagonist is harder than creating a likable MC

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  10. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true, but at least the author should try to make the villains somewhat likable, not some scum that every sensible human being wants dead.
    Also, I've never watched/read any of the anime's you mentioned.
    My friends spoiled Code Geass and Death Note for me (same with Full metal Alchemist:BH) so I never watched them.
    I tried watching Medaka Box, but never got into it.

11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't like much of its anime. I read the manga. Because that famous antagonist is more appealing in the manga. He hardly appeared on the anime! What a waste~~~~ I love his sadistic nature lol...

So what if you've been spoiled. The message and the feels won't reach ya!

12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Sometimes we need villain that we will cheer on more than protagonist. Someone like Lelouch or Takato Youchi from Kindaichi.

DarkBlue and Miaka_Mei like this.
  13. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    This was when I was in grade 10 (when i started watching anime) and at that time I hated it when someone spoiled a show for me since the sudden twists aren't fun anymore. Now I don't watch anime, just read novels or play games here and there. If I do watch anime or read manga, it would be sports only.

chapter 275 (270) is out on Qidian

EDIT: IDK if the chapter on Qidian is full chapter or not cuz I head you have to login to read the full chapter or something?
    And I can't even copy paste the text since the site doesn't let you highlight the text. :mad:

EDIT 2: Chapter 276(271) is also out
    will work on 275(270) since both are on 69shu now

proudyleo likes this.
  14. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 275 (270) completely reversing the situation

Before the bloody evidence, Zhao Dayong not only didn't repent, but also beat the reporter up on the spot, instantly blew everyone's wrath to the top.

The amount of clicks the live website got, instantly broke many records -

"All three views have been overturned! We have been fooled by a scum for so long! ”

" How sick is that? In the end, he didn't even spare his daughter? "

" He actually said Han Xian Yu is a beast, turns out he himself is worse than dogs and pigs! Devil! "

After scolding him for a long time, the netizens start thinking about another thing ... ...

"Can you believe the words of this heartless animal? Oh, my God! Han Xian Yu was slandered, right?"

"This is absolutely possible ah! "

" Holly shit! Han Xian Yu was actually slandered? Just because they were vulnerable, we indiscriminately stood on their side, completely did not give the other party the opportunity to speak, we should be scolding ourselves! Now we know who the real shameless person is! "

" Poor people must have hateful place, Han Xian Yu kindly helped them, the result, in return, they framed him, if today the reporter didn't expose the true face of Zhao Dayong, Han Xian Yu in this life would have be labeled as a pedophile and would've been ruined! "

" Han Xian Yu finally wait until the truth of the day! He is innocent! "

" I knew Han Xian Yu absolutely will not do that kind of thing! "

... ...

late at night, a high-end apartment.

Feiyang saw Gao Fei step by step expose the true face of Zhao Dayong, seeing the live media and the netizens scold Zhoa Dayong until more and more people began to question Zhao Dayong's words for Han Xian Yu's injustice ... situation instantly reversed!

It is thrilling!

Fei Yang excitedly almost crying holding the laptop, "Xian Yu, did you see it? See? The media began to reverse! Really started to reverse!

That young man surnamed Ye is too good, we sent people to spy on Zhao Dayong that bastard for so long only to dig a little bit about him gambling, hitting his wife and child, and his drinking problem, but that wasn't going to change anything, how did Ye Bai find out that Zhao Dayong is a pedophile?"

Han Xianyu is staring at the live Screen, looking at the people cursing Zhao Dayong, slowly leans back pn the chair, closes his eyes, and doesn't speak for a long time.

Fei Yang is still cursing excitedly, "Zhao Dayong this beast, I thought he was greedy and ungrateful, did not expect he was actually disgusting to such a state, that he himself is the pedophile, but even more disgusting is that this Bastard didn't even spare his own daughter! "

Listening to the agent's rambling, Han Xian Yu slowly opened his eyes and looked at him," Yang Ge ... ... Do you really think that Zhao Dayong is a pedophile? "

Suddenly hearing Han Xian Yu asking such a question, Fei Yang somewhat puzzled," Is he not? So much evidence there, why would he not be? "

Han Yu Xian coldly said, "On the surface, there is indeed a great deal of evidence. However, if you look at all the evidence separately and judge it by the standards of law, do you still think that these evidences hold?"

15. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 276(271): To give somebody a taste of his own medicine

After getting reminded by Han Xianyu, Fei Yang calmed down, and said "From your words, it seems that if we carefully consider all the evidence, it's actually nothing much... if viewed from a different perspective, it's nothing strange. Those social interactions only shows his tendency to pamper his child and low moral standing... That photo of his daughter, if he looked at it for himself, it's merely showing off his daughter. Just like that photo of you lying on bed with those children, it's just a regular photo... And those testimony, it's most likely after a festive, drunk and very likely to hit other people...His neighbor is just like one's former girlfriend, their words are very convincing...Don't tell me... Zhao Dayong isn't a..." HXY said:"Whether he is or not, it doesn't matter anymore."

Hearing this, FY heart sanks, "You're right, it doesn't matter anymore, what matters now is in the eyes of everyone, did he do it or not...." FY stared at the live broadcast video, staring at a certain white silhouette standing within the hall, "Yebai didn't let HuanQiu to make a move, because if they do, no matter what was said, would most likely not be convinced. It's not like HQ had never accused ZDY of gambling, drinking, hitting wife and child, but it was useless, because everyone thought that it was to smear ZDY, in order to clear your suspicions.

YeBai had even sought cooperation with the high prestige Mars weekly publication. He didn't arrange so that Gaofei directly expose that the Weibo is ZDY's, instead let others misunderstand. Only exposed at the end, caught everyone unprepared. After destroying ZDY's side of people, exposed his true nature, flamed by GF, it easily convinced the media. At the end, from the photo with the daughter, is so-called as some kind of evidence, and GF deliberately infuriated ZDY to thrash a reporter, exactly the same as what the media once did to you. This YeBai... since beginning... he has...has been... " HXY deeply sighed, "To give somebody a taste of his own medicine."

YeBai had arranged such a 'game', completely imitated how ZDY did to HXY, let him experience such a thing, one by one, fell on ZDY! Not only that, YeBai's plan was completely flawless, even the Fei Yang who had worked in entertainment circle for so many years had not discovered, not to mention the other Internet user. Only after going through this whole thing, did he finally saw through his whole plan. HXY stared at the disappearing figure within the live broadcast video, feeling an indescribable feeling forming inside of himself. He didn't expect... he would do such a thing... to use these methods to make him innocent....

"Not only that, YeBai's plan was completely flawless..." I feel like puking lol... I'm having this horror that HXY is gonna be a fan of Wan Wan... Imagining a lovestruck idolizing fool..... :blobsleepless:
    I'm also having a hard time believing this YWW used to be an out-and-out fool in the past... Heh, i guess love can make one blind, dense and muddle-headed, huh? A huge waste of an IQ. :sushi_sigh:

16. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Bai so devious lolololol

blueoddog and elsaSmith797 like this.
  17. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    How about a lovestruck idolizing fool who has an older brother vibe to him?
    Wouldn't mind if Wan Wan has an older brother who idolizes her like she's a goddess

18. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Euw no, that sounds creepy. Too much sis-con is no good though........ Getting a vinegar-eating husband like SYH is already too much. If another overprotective, dere dere brother comes.... *sigh*

odanezz0_3 and Pristine Xia like this.
  19. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    The idolizing doesn't have to be romantic, he could idolize her in a respectful way.
    EDIT: Unless he gets bent by Ye Bai

20. MissBelle

MissBelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao I was referring to the the 272 update.