Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, idolizing like "She shook my hand! I shall never wash it again".

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffft HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Fieyy-Qa and Pristine Xia like this.
  3. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean shook right? I hope you mean shook because what you wrote has rather perverted meaning...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  4. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    -cough-
    Yeah shook. :blobjoy:
    Recently my English has deteriorated. :facepalm:

Miaka_Mei and Fieyy-Qa like this.
  5. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such misunderstanding can be fatal if the wrong person got ahold of it first without clarification *cough* SYH *cough* SMQ *cough*

elsaSmith797 and kiara8 like this.
  6. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..so is fluffy chapters coming up next??..:aww::blob_pompom:
    ..I want a dose of fluff,I want romance..:blobneutral:where-where is it??!!:blobsob:..why is it that all my favorite novels that has been updated doesn't even contain a speck of romantic scene...!!:blobtriumph::sushi_dead::sushi_dead:
    ..ah~ I want a boyfriend..:sushi_chubby::blobdrool::blobsleepless::blobcry::blobdrool::blobdrool:

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  7. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up! I can do a short summary on 272, but I won't be able to do the full translation. I need to leave in about 10 minutes. ^^

JuuHachi likes this.
  8. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

9. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 272: A method such as this
    The conference ended early because of ZDY mental state. ZDY and LQH exit the hotel only to be surrounded by the media, asking questions such as "Mr. Zhao, what do you have to say towards accusation of pedophilia, not even letting go of your own daughter? Mrs. Zhao, did you know about this as it went on? Other than your daughter, did you infringe on any other children?"ZDY explodes at these questions, asking the reporters how can they even believe this sort of things. The reporters recounted all the evidence that GF presented during the conference. ZDY couldn't say a word back. The reporters question if ZDY actually sold his daughter to HXY or if he was purposely smearing HXY for money.

GF exited the hotel at this moment. All the reporters surrounded him to begin asking him questions, whether he had suspected ZDY from the start. GF explained that he only investigated more after a piece of information landed on his desk. He believed justice will never disappear. The YZY behind him heard these words and almost spit out blood. Originally he was trying to right wrongs for ZDY. But because of GF evidence he became the *ss who protected a pedophile. He wants to explain but no one gave him any notice.

All the reporters' focus have now transferred to the Zhao couple. After all, compared to HXY molesting a girl, a news that's already getting old, news that ZDY himself was a pedophile was even more interesting and attracts more attention. Reporters knew exactly what kind of news is worth going after.

YZY didn't understand how the situation was reversed, how in one second, the sky and the earth turned upside down.

Relying on that almost bankrupt Sparks Weekly/Mars Weekly.

Or... ... was there someone manipulating it behind the scene?

Following this line of thinking, being able to use a method such as this ... ...

Slight translation at the end there... :whistle:(y)

Queenypie, Ivivivi, Nubzy and 27 others like this.
  10. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL side-effect? :blobtongue: :blob_grin:

Nanashy and elsaSmith797 like this.
  11. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting for a whole day:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobReach::blobReach: hoping the author would finally show some mercy:blobwoah: and provide some cute moments.:blobpopcorn:
    But no, all I get is 1 chapter:blobsob::blobsob::blobangery:.
    Just move on to YWW and SYH already or make HXY her fan :blobtriumph: (I don't mind bending him too) :blobcheeky::blobthinkingsmirk:
    Just need something good to escape from the torture of exams
    btw I have exams until next 23 December:sweating_profusely::blobfearful::blobcry::blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:Don't know if I'll make it out alive.
    R.I.P. me

Yukari_me and Yin Yin like this.
  12. elsaSmith797

Reading List:
    Link
    yup definitely.
    Now I'm worried about my English exam tomorrow.Hope I don't mess up there.

13. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll do well. :blob_pompom:
    No MTL until after the exam. :blobcheeky:

14. elsaSmith797

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks.:blobsmile:
    I'll go study now.

Pristine Xia and annkanni like this.
  15. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    You see this is exactly why I stopped MTLing novels. I still need to think for a few seconds to remember what word I was gonna use in the sentence. Or maybe it was cuz of the head injury/concussion I got from soccer. Don't know:sweating_profusely:

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  16. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    belive me it's the MTL. No head injury messed up my english as much as MTL did

17. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the thing is, ever since i got the head injury, my academics suffered, usually I was a high 80's/low 90's student in math (my best subject) without doing my homework or studying for tests. But after my injury, my marks dropped to mid 70's even if I started doing my homework and studied for tests.

18. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Full translation:
    Chapter 277 (272) A method such as this

Because Zhao Dayong's mental instability, the press conference was forced to end early.

Royal Park hotel entrance was surrounded by the media, the Zhou couple were unable to move.

"Mr. Zhao, do you have anything to say about your pedophilia and violating your own biological daughter? ”

"Are you aware of this Mrs. Zhao?"

"Have you infringed on other children besides your daughter?"

... ...

Surrounded by crazy media and dazzling flashlights, all kinds of sharp problems swelled in floodwaters. Zhao was brazenly swamped by crowds of people and crashed into cameras several times amidst the chaos.

Li Qiaohong only kept on saying "I don't know, I don't know anything".

Hearing more and more absurd questions, Zhao Dayong's lungs almost exploded, "Nonsense! Slander! It's all slander! That reporter is insulting me! I'm not a pedophile! It's more impossible to do this to my daughter! Are you journalists all idiots? To even believe these kinds of words!"

" Then how do you explain those remarks you made on the Internet? Is it not that you are flirting with a five or six-year-old and threatening to violate the netizens' daughters?"

"I ... That's my slip of the tongue ... I didn't mean to do that ... "

" How do you explain that neighbor's testimony? "

"That boy and I had an argument and planted (I'm guessing it means framed?) me on purpose!" You planted me! I've explained it 100 times! How many times do you want me to say it? ”

" A neighbor can have a problem with you. Do all the neighbors have a problem with you?" Is there any evidence that you still want to deny? "

" 艹(F*ck)! "

"Speechless? You've always said that Han Xianyu used charity to molest your daughter, in fact, maybe you sold your own daughter to him! "

" I sell your uncle ! "

"Is it that you deliberately slandered Han Xianyu for money?" (Smart reporter... I like)

...... The media is going crazy to ask Zhao Dayong questions.Don't know what they saw, but they flew to the other direction

It was Gao Fei leaving the hotel.

"Reporter Gao Fei, you have suspected Zhao Dayong from the very beginning?"

"I just made a reasonable guess based on the intelligence I got."

"So reporter Gao Fei,

What is your view on the great reversal of the truth? "

Going toward the crowd, Gao Fei looks at the unbearably ugly Yan Zhengyang and unhurriedly opens his mouth and replies: "Through the phenomenon of seeing the essence and restoring the truth to the public, I just did what I should do. I believe, Justice will never be absent! "

Listen to the ridicule in the voice of Gao Fei, Yan Zhengyang almost vomits blood due to anger.

During this time he had been running for Zhao Dayong blatantly, originally he was the justice party, and now it is Gao Fei, his reputation is all over, and he became the accomplice to cover Zhao Dayong that scum.

Yan Zhengyang watched things go on and on and on and on, looking for opportunities to interject, to explain, to turn the tide, to rage against the absurdity and the indefensible of the evidence.

However, no one spoke to him. (Awwww he just wanted attention)

Everyone's attention has been all in the father violating his own daughter, this incredibly hot big gossip.

After all, compared to Han Xianyu molesting a girl, this speculation has been bigger news, the father suing Han Xian Yu, Zhao Dayong himself is a pedophile, this amazing reversal attracted much more attention.

The media knows what kind of news is worth digging deeper for.

How did this happen, originally everything was in their grasp, but suddenly everything turned upside down so fast .

Relying on that almost bankrupt Mars Weekly.

Or... ... was there someone manipulating it behind the scene?

Following this line of thinking, being able to use a method such as this ... ...

Love how someone who slandered someone else and almost ruined his career is blaming others for slander. F*cking hypocrite

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Queenypie, Ivivivi, Fieyy-Qa and 14 others like this.
  19. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    273 and 274 are also out
    will work on 273 right away

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 278 (273):
    Fei Yang curses how these bastards are getting what they deserve, have a taste of cyber-bullying! He mentions how since YB said things will be finished in 7 days, this is just he beginning. All criticism that was on HXY went to the Zhao couple. At the Zhao home, it was a mess, a little girl was silently hiding in her room. Li Qiaohong tells Zhao Dayong that she's going to take their daughter and file a divorce! They've been receiving death threats and people cursing at them, with their photos exposed, everyone even their families have severed ties with them! She fears that her poor daughters reputation has been ruined!

Only doing short summaries for the time being, been too busy to do the longer versions.