Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, oh my, I can't believe i finally found the novel version of this manhua. Imma try to mtl later. As far as ik (from the manhua)is that the ml is the dude she met in the forest. I gotta read the novel version first and try to update :blobphone:

3. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is ML? Can you give me details? And does MC have any admirers?
    What is the manhua name?

4. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read it for a bit (my bad I’ll promise to read it over the weekend) but from what I’ve known is that the ml is the god of war and is the 9th prince that recently came back to the country from war. He is the reason why the mc and her family was summoned back to the Feng household since they are engaged. The mc’s sister is probably in love with the ml so she wants to break off the marriage (?) or something along those lines. The manhua’s name is Shen Yi Di Nu

5. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    They had a manhua of this. Some of the first chapters are already translated into english.

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    The art was meh for me I only got interested in the story line. But the manhua is updated reaaaallly slowly that’s why I mostly forgot what happened.

haqpiness likes this.
  7. AlmaKarma13

AlmaKarma13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a little bit more spoiler please ٩(●ᴗ●)۶
    about ML how they meet and funny moment

8. Mai Kurosaki

Mai Kurosaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hye... I just read a few chapters via MTL...

- the MC first meet the ML at the mountain where she help the injured ML
    - 2nd meeting is when MC going back to the capital.. when she just reach there is a parade of army saying that the 9th prince (ML) won the battle... the MC recognized the ML eventhough he is wearing a mask.. so thus the ML when he saw the MC.. later he ask his comfidant to check on MC and knew that MC was his fiancee..

9. Mai Kurosaki

Mai Kurosaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here is few moments that i remember.. i've just read until chapter 147.. i dont understand chinese but reading the MTL..

- once the ML knew that MC was his fiancee, he send the dowry first.. he send two type of dowry.. 1) for the feng family which consist of 3000 silvers?and unnecessary goods like foods and 1 bracelet
    2) for MC as private dowry.. means the dowry solely for MC and nobody can take it.. the ML gives MC a lots of treasures and golds that made MC family envy and angry.. he also gave MC a house next to Feng family estate.. so MC later moved there and stayed with her mother and brother..

- later ML meet MC at the restaurant.. MC asking MLhow he was injured because she had already save him earlier.. ML told MC that he was ambushed after that and both his legs and face was destroyed.. MC is soo mad and said how the ML have the guts to destroyed her things. (MC like his face). This made ML shocked and somewhat happy cause MC declared he is her things.. cant get it right because of the mtl..

- there is this princess Qingle(based on mtl) who like the ML and requested her father to proposed marriage with ML to the emperor eventhough she knew ML already been engaged with MC.. during this time ML and MC still didnt meet.. ML is soo mad and burnt the ancestral? home of the princess.. later at the banquet at the princess home, MC was invited together with her sisters.. MC stepsister FengChenYu together with the princess schemed on MC and MC of course save herself from the scheme.. ML knew about it and burn the princess home again until ruined.. the princess also injured badly and her hair was burnt until she became bald.. ML is ruthless...

10. Senethari

Senethari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strangely enough, they don't seem to spend a lot of time together, but when they do, a lot of it is him suddenly appearing like Batman but backing her up like Bruce Wayne with a whip and an attitude. But there is one point where
    the MC is drugged and hides in her Space to heal up, but while she does so, the house is set on fire. They can't find her for days, and eventually the ML and one of his brothers arrives to help with the "search". Brother-who-might-be-another-romantic-interest-or-the-best-friend-a-girl-could-have finds her and she actually shows weakness and tender feelings as she's reunited with the ML. There's tears.

He always knew there was something mysterious about her, but didn't press. He knew she was extraordinary. I mean, divine medical skills at 12, right?
    But then she wins an archery competition that some men couldn't have attempted and wins some kind of awesome artifact bow that MTL doesn't quite convey well. What you do understand is that the emperor gifting this to her gives her the right to go out and see the army. So she and the ML eventually do so, only to be informed that the water has been poisoned and they're dying. Wait~ there's hope in the pharmacy! Pills for the conscious, and injections for the unconscious. But we're talking 20,000 soldiers if the MTL is to be believed. She has to train help. So imagine hubby to be's reaction in this super-tense, super-dramatic situation when she reaches into her apparently magical sleeve (that has produced pills and potions and candies) and pulls out... a butt. It's one of those dummy butts for training medical personnel in giving injections.

11. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I really can't wait to get to that part. I'm sure his reaction is definitely a "WTF" one.

Also, when does he find out that MC is his fiancee? I'm still trying to figure out when he falls for her too. I doubt it's when she saved him in the beginning, but who knows.

lazynoodles and nielyti like this.
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned he figured it out at an early part of the story.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute moments of the ML and MC pls and what happened to the MC's mom family

14. Erinkai

Erinkai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, is there anyone have raw link? I tried look it but couldn't found it:(. Thanks

nielyti likes this.
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    azriizat, Aster Anemone, Hals and 2 others like this.
  16. Erinkai

Erinkai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yukari_me likes this.
  17. etern

etern Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cackles* At some point, I wouldn't be surprised if ML lifted her sleeve to try and figure out how it fits everything.

ML finds out about MC being fiancée early on, when her and her family are returning to the capital, him and his army are also returned at the same time. She notices his purple eyes through the mask - wearing a mask because it's rumored that when he was injured it also destroyed his face - and connects that to the man she met in the woods. ML notices her on the carriage and tells his subordinate to go investigate what's going on.

THANK YOU for the raw link :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  18. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler plsss what chapter are they going to marry....

19. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ML really get crippled even after the MC fixed his legs from the first meeting?

20. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome ;)
    It would've been crippled if the MC didn't save him but since she saved him and treated his legs then no. Most likely he's just pretending that he is crippled so idk. I.. haven't been reading the story lately.

morticia_addams and nielyti like this.