Spoiler Rebirth of the General's Di Daughter : The Number 1 Poison Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kaguya0401, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I was going to create XD but bec I was busy I didn't have time.

Anyway here some of the spoilers that were in the other thread.

Hae_UNa and munchin like this.
  2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I want revenge. Can anyone spoiler about PM and concubine and emperor fate. Whose body she transmigration when she die.

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like these novels more than the ones where the mc goes back in time, it’s so much better to make the evil people regret their actions and see them lose everything they had compared to them being basically blind and getting schemed against by the mc but the fall is little compared to if the lose the throne if they were the emperor.
    but I also feel really sorry when like mc children dies like in The Cry of the Phoenix Which Reached the Ninth Heaven, it would be so much better if mc’s in these novels never got pregnant before they died cause it feels a lot worse.

4. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be a bit of a complication if the minister started to fancy her and making advances on her. She is after all his legal wife..It will take some skill to reject her "husband's" advances.

5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh thanks for making this thread! I actually just noticed it now. Whew I sure am glad I checked the spoilers forum :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Whoa whoa whoa wait. Does that mean the mc was aware of his feelings before she died? :blobsleepless:

odanezz0_3 and lazynoodles like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno... I think it will rather easy. He seems like those guys who likes to chase after anything new and shiny. All she has to do is to hire a someone from a brothel. Then she just needs to point over to where the new "toy" is, and say "look over there!" Then he would go "Ooohh! She SHINY!" Before running over there to hump his new toy - like a dog. Actually, no - not like a dog because my dog is way more well-behaved and trained then that. Like, any 'ol asshole.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol but he may also be Someone who easily gets bored once he’s satisfied :facepalm:

8. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    They were on very good term in her previous life and yes she sort of know about it.

OKDR and odanezz0_3 like this.
  9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Oh..... well that was sad. She knows and yet she couldnt abandon her feelings for the stupid emperor. This is why you should never fall in love with an emperor because their heart will always waver and choose things that will benefit them the most.. :(

10. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious?! Reincarnated into the future? Female lead? Now that’s something new. Gonna check out the link right now. Bye!

Edit: I can’t read raws.....

Edit: Is someone translating this?

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  11. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't an emperor yet. She helped him secure the throne.

12. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    No one is picking up this one yet. Maybe you can get the translators to take this one. :):)

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.... He's an Emperor now. Any ideas how he and his trashy biddie bites it?

14. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea like @lazynoodles said. Besides people who are usually aiming for the throne has a ruthless heart -_-

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he greatly regrets-- well, only because it's the MC, not the orig!MC, since she was more unruly. He slowly starts to fall for her more calm personality, but seeing her act indifferent towards him made his heart hurt and started to make his guilt grow. Eventually, his guilt goes over to the extreme once there was a incident where the MC collapsed and was found by the ML, he had a doctor examine her to realize that she literally coughed up blood due to depression. Later when she was sent back to the PM's home, he was informed of the doctors diagnoses and thought she was depressed due to how he had always been treating her when in reality, the main reason she coughed up blood in grief was because she found out what had happened to her father and older brother (father was framed, suicide in jail to prove his loyalty, brother is MIA, was attacked by assassins but his body was never found). During her coma, he had been by her side without sleeping while holding her hand.

Throughout all this time, his mind and heart started to be filled with only the MC, to the point where he doesn't seem as happy as he was before when looking at his favorite concubine being pregnant. Yeah, he has a pregnant concubine, but what he really wants is to have a child with the MC, but knowing that she was planning to leave him, how would she be so willing to? He had secretly hope that she would slowly recover so he could spend more time with her, but then, he realized how horrible of a person he is to even consider such thoughts (AKA want her to slowly recover instead of getting better quicker). He was depressed to the point where he didn't even bother seeing his pregnant concubine and only went to the MC's yard and watched her from afar. He often stayed in his studies while thinking of her. He constantly tells her he wants to repent, to try again with her, but of course, the MC isn't having it because she wants to use her second life for revenge. She didn't want to drag him down with her, so to start her revenge and to find her brother, she must leave him.
    Sadly, where I'm currently at, the MC had just made the PM agree to allowing her to become free (divorce), so I can only write about what happened to the concubines so far. As of now, she has yet to start her revenge against the emperor. It looks like she plans to find her brother first.

2nd Lady - She tried to used the 4th Lady's trusted maidservant to become the PM's concubine in order to stimulate the 4th lady (she's pregnant), but is eventually found out by the PM due to the maidservant exposing her schemes. Also, the PM already figured out that the 2nd Lady schemed alongside the 3rd Lady, thereby punishing her by having her house arrested in her home while he never sees her again, also, all of her children will no longer be in her care, and is now in care of the MC. She falls ill as a result of this.

Here's a little bit about the maid servant, both she and the 4th lady are from a brothel, she was seen as a sister to the 4th Lady, so when the 4th Lady brought her to the PM residence, she had her become her trust maid. Apparently, that wasn't enough for her, and she was envious and jealous at how the 4th Lady because a concubine of the PM while she's just a lowly maid. Once everything was over an done with, she was fogged then eventually forced back to the brothel as punishment.

3rd Lady - She's more of the arrogant type and constantly schemes against the MC, at one point, she had tried to have the 4th Lady lose her child by tripping her, but sadly for her, a servant the MC assigned to the 4th Lady prevented her fall. During that same day, 3rd Lady had tried to frame the MC by exposing her of doing witchcraft, little did she know, her servant she left by the MC's side actually became one of the MC's people. The voodoo doll she was suppose to leave in the MC's room was actually placed in her (3rd Lady's) room. This causes her to be removed from the PM's house under his orders.

4th Lady - MC is actually very good to her. Once MC found out she was pregnant, she tried to make her life as comfortable as possible, as well as making sure no harm would be done to her. She becomes extremely grateful towards the MC, to the point where her ideas of becoming main wife vanished. Seeing how well the MC treats her made her realize that the MC genuinely cares for her, she even tells the PM that she's fine with her current status, she's even willing to allow the MC take care of her child rather than taking care of them herself. Unfortunately, the MC left before the child is born, from where I'm at, she didn't even know the MC was planning to leave.

16. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol our tastes in stories seem to be similar. Thanks for the spoilers! I kind of feel bad for the 4th lady now, but it seems like she doesn't have any rivals anyway so maybe she'll live in peace. I sort of feel a bit bad for the PM since he doesn't seem to be one of those hateful characters. Hopefully he'll find happiness with the 4th Lady.

What's your favorite scene so far in the story? What are your thoughts on the ML? Anything interesting happen between MC and ML yet?

17. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    She...She actually fainted while coughing up blood by the ml's side??????!!! What was the ml's reaction??? How did she gather info about her family??

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    MC left her wife position, so that means if he marries later, it's all fair game. Not sure how it'll go with him and the 4th Lady because when she was trying to cuddle with him, his heart has fallen for the MC to the point where seeing the 4th Lady being like this made his heart have no ripples. I'm actually hoping to see if we can find out more about what happens to them later in the story...

My favorite? It's when she had the 4th Lady's former maidservant was fogged, even after she fell unconscious. It shows to me that the MC isn't here to play games, and will punish those who deserves to be punished with no mercy. This can also be seen when the 2nd Lady is imprisoned, though she has wronged her, she never treated her daughters ill when they fell into her care. With the MC already being fond of children, even though she never had any of her own, it was quite cute to see how she treated the 2nd Lady's baby girl (holds her up, kisses her cheek, watches her giggling)...

I can't say much about the ML yet, but so far, even though he wholeheartedly puts the MC (empress) in his heart, when he looks at the MC (in her new body), his feelings can't help but to waver. But seeing this happen causes him to make excuses for himself by trying to convince his heart that it only belongs to MC (empress). Though we know that the person who's making his feelings waver is the MC, seeing things from his POV makes me feel pity towards him. I also like his maid, when he looks like he's at a loss, she reminds him that he must be ruthless for the MC (empress)! At first, I thought she was going to be one of those maid characters where she loves her lord, but apparently, that's not the case. She also wants revenge, not only for the MC, but for the MC's closest maid whom she viewed as her sister. When the MC died via poison, the MC's closest maid smashed her head on a pillar so she could die and join the MC in the afterlife.

Interesting interactions? Well, time to time when they meet up, the MC accidentally slips up by saying things she shouldn't know about him, so she often tries to make excuses on the spot. Though he's somewhat convinced, it doesn't remove the doubt that's placed in his heart. I can't say much atm because so fair, they really haven't had much interactions yet. How the ML feels right now is that the MC may potentially be one of the emperors people... he found out she's looking for his best friend aka her past life brother, making him suspicious, especially because he knows there's no connection with the former queen (MC), and her current body. As for the MC, as of now, she's conflicted because she doesn't know whether or not the ML is actually supporting the emperor. With them being cousins (ML and emperor), and seeing how the ML had brought gold and treasures to the emperor and his favorite concubine, it made her have mix feelings about his relationship with the emperor. This concerns her because she doesn't want to take action against him.
    It's more like, after asking the orig!MC's sister about the fate Li family (aka her dad and brother), she went off to be alone for awhile. After looking at the yard where she had lived and died at, she wandered around while becoming more and more depressed, then eventually, coughing up blood. She didn't know that the ML was nearby, he happen to see her grieving look before she collapsed and coughed up blood. Before falling into her coma, she saw herself falling into his arms. The ML was startled then secretly brought her in to have a doctor check on her to see what's wrong with her. Later, his maid convinces him to allow her to send the MC back to her residence to prevent misunderstandings, especially with the MC being a married woman.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  19. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah crap now i wanna read the story but im already trying to mtl a story with an extreme slow pace even though im just skimming and not even caring about othe paragraphs. By the reply yo gave to Kaguya, it seems that the mc is close to the 2nd concubine of the PM's kids. What happened after she left?

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    As she was preparing for her leave, she told the PM that she was going to bring back his wet nurse(?) who had raised him when he was a child. Seeing how well she raised him, she believes that the wet nurse would take care of the 2nd Lady's children just fine. After having him sign the divorce agreement (with their fingerprint), she told him that she was going to go back home (orig!MC's home), but then she realized she never told her sister and father about her divorce plan... heh.

This is as far as I've gotten so far.

morticia_addams and odanezz0_3 like this.