Spoiler 《BL》 My new life, won’t you please become peaceful!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    The TLed chapters are very interesting. Need spoilers though. Will this become harem like Bakarina? Will Gildert's parents changed into better people that won't look down on their 'useless' son (MC in the future)?

readerz, Kittsune, kly and 3 others like this.
  2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, so his choice is .....to be ultimate seme or ultimate uke? Or am I reading the introduction wrong lol~

MiserableSOUL, readerz and kly like this.
  3. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm hoping he becomes ultimate uke though :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I got some chapters in before giving up MTL for whole thing lol. Something about Thai syntax in Google Translate just doesn't agree with me. I can make sense of it, it's just sorta... @.@

Gilbert triggering flags all over it seems... The guy from the Lancelot family invites him over for playtime with Nigel. Uh, Gilbert also is pretty heavily hit on/teased by 'Arthur.'

Think I'll skip to about 5 chapters away from current and try coming up with another summary then.

Edit: 'Arthur' is guy with ties to that family. His MTL name is Salazar; more info on him in post below.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    readerz, Kittsune, kly and 4 others like this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I think final pairing is MC with the guy (prince?) who goes by 'Salazar' in MTL. MC is immensely bro-con about Cass though. It's a bit like the Elric brothers in FMA.

Salazar is 1st person with dark powers. Original story passed around is that his powers got locked through some kind of sacrifice (just like what MC went through to lock Cass' powers), but that's all fake. Powers can't really be locked. They just did it to calm down the common people. He teaches little bro Cass; Salazar wants to use Cass, Cass wants to protect his family. It's a weird sort of win-win for them both.

Some fujoshi (maybe his sister?) reborn as a woman. I think MC tries to hand a whip to her so she can S&M dom the original S&M route guy from Lancelot family into submission. LOL.

Some kind of war going on between MC, Salazar, Cass vs. Nigel & Lancelot guy. Cass dies, is revived by Vivian's sacrifice. After getting revived, his power switches from darkness to light. MC is 'Arthur Pendragon,' apparently. o_O

And that's about all I got. XD

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  6. K-ralara

K-ralara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the poke @alexfilia What a long period of disconnection... I cry.... Thai novel~ I'll keep an eye on the translated work teehee~~

kly likes this.
  7. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't make the head or tail of this. What?o_O What does Salazar wants to use Cass for? And there's a war? A full blown war with explosions or cold war? Isn't Nigel supposed to be bestie with Gildert though? Or was it because Gildert triggered all kind of flags with Nigel? And Cass died???

kly likes this.
  8. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You triple posted lol

9. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL WTF:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Delete delete delete:blobninja:

10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't either lel, I skipped to latest 5 chapters or so because I couldn't stand MTL-ing the whole thing. I think Salazar wants to take over the country (despite public opinion/stigma against dark power users like Salazar). And Cass is obviously powerful, so using him is self-explanatory. It's a full blown war as far as I know.

Yup, Nigel fights against Gilbert. That's the sad thing about growing up, people change. In Nigel's case, I think he went yandere for Gilbert. Gilbert doesn't want him though, so that's why he's on the other side.

Yes, Cass died. Temporarily. He got revived pretty quickly though.

11. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Nigel is such a cute bro though! Author, why??:blobsob::blobsob:

readerz, Nokita, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  12. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...stumbled upon this thread on my quest of finding something worthwhile to read
    Rest assured comrades, I'll start reading it now and come back to grace y'all with the much-awaited spoilers!

13. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, I just realized that the author is a friend of a friend. Pleasant surprise! I'm reading it now, but give me quite some time since there are like 100+ chapters. I'll try to come spoil as I progress through the story alright

14. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    will wait :aww::aww:

I was rooting for nigel though :blobcry::blobcry: Gil's just triggering flags...

potatofriez and kly like this.
  15. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after chapter 6

Gil wouldn't let them kill Cas and begs his father to spare his brother's life - and it becomes apparent that there is a way after all to seal Cas' power instead of killing him. the Dule reveals that not only Cas, but the Prince (Sal-sa-al" his name is so hard to pronounce @_@) was born with the dark power thingy too. The only way to suppress the dark power is to leech magical's ability of that person's brother/sister in order to seal it. as a result that person will become INFERTILE too! yet Gil agreed to it .... so he sacrifices everything including his future as a duke for Cas, hence his parent's coldness towards Cas

soon after, the Prince (who was born with the dark power) invites Gil to his palace (or his cage, since his father the king put magical restraint around his palace of life) along with baby Cas and Gil agreed. The Prince is 2 years older than Gil and has a very domineering attitude. He reveals that the ritual does not actually repress Cas or Gil magical abilities at all - he invented it all up as a hoax (kinda big plothole here - why hasn't the king said anything or maybe I'm not at that part yet) and Gil's magical ability is to unseal any kinds of seals, which is kinda useless if there aren't any seals around - and easy for Gil to pretend he doesn't have magic. Then the prince says that he can Cas are alike, but his power is more like 'support' while Cas is all for 'destroy'

I think his sister reincarnates in this world as a God or something, also there is another fujoshi who reincarnates in the body of Merlin (a man) also Gil is a siscon to the point of unhealthy

I'll be back! I have exams ;-;;

FunSmiles, swordfish, Haigi and 11 others like this.
  16. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I FEEL SO BAD THOUGH CAUSE I SHIP HAREF/GIL BUT THE AUTHOR SEEMS TO GO FOR SALSAAL/GIL CRYING BUT LET'S SEE I HOPE

17. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    was hoping for 3P route of NigelxGilxHaref

Nokita, Kittsune, mereumsama and 3 others like this.
  18. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    ditto

Duo yandere all over lil' gil

My taste getting wilder :blobpats:

readerz, Nokita and potatofriez like this.
  19. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like Nigel.... i think someone said he turned black...yandere or smth??

20. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeh at some point

But to be honest - i think the real yandere is Gilbert ... like he did everything for his sister - once Haref tried to erase his memory of the orginal world and Gil turns Yandere (“don’t touch my memory of my beloved sister”) and betrayed him - as for Nigel Gil even framed him and said that Nigel is just someone who ‘stumbled in the cross fire’ between his revenge ....Gil is really heartless