LCD Meltdown System in Eschatology

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by sisterfister, Nov 14, 2017.

1. sisterfister

sisterfister currently inside your sister

Reading List:
    Link
    looks promising.
    just hope it doesn't turn out like epoch of twilight

Wujigege and Sircus like this.
  2. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Weirdest novel title ever. Almost as if someone went through a thesaurus and picked out the weirdest synonym. Was this called something else before or is it a brand new one?

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation seemed very poor in chapter 15/16, Im a bit unsure.

4. Rarylith

Rarylith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it at chapter 14 when i remarked the lowering in quality of the translation, otherwise it doesn't seems to be too bad. Not worse than much story of the sort out there at least.

5. Prodigy

Prodigy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it kind of enjoyable, although the translation quality makes me annoyed when I try to read.

6. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    JLIX19 likes this.
  8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    any reason on why we should read it?

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there actually a 'Meltdown' in this novel? On the synopsis they use meltdown and melting down system interchangeably which makes me think it's just a 'tempering' system but horribly translated but i could be wrong.

10. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    is he going to rape/abuse everyone like the mc from god and devil world?

11. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice Novel
    Don't look at reviews
    Only 39 chapter released
    If anyone dares to judge a novel based on so few chapters , then thats idiocy.

Read urself and judge...
    Tl is a bit average
    Better than mtl but less than rwx by quite a margin...
    Still easy to read

Ignus likes this.
  12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    We can only hope. :blobpeek:

13. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is still new and i'm enjoying(idk in the future chapters) but seriously the chinese favorite flu will never vanish even in a apocalypse.

14. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel should be called
    Meltdown system in the end of the world
    Even the translator was thinking whether he/she should change the name...
    Eschatology just sounds weird.
    And combined with Meltdown ...even more weird
    But give the novel a try
    I liked it
    U might too

elengee likes this.
  15. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got to chapter 4, and made this LCD to be able to rank a bit.
    In it, a portion of a chapter just set me off.
    Why can't there be a single good(subjective) apocalypse game element story translated.

Read the Ch4 spoiler below to get the idea. Then read Rant spoiler for my thoughts.
    Chapter 4 excerpt
    Chu Han retreated two steps before raising his axe fiercely. He moved forwards and smashed the rear seat’s lock.

*Clang!* His mighty blow shattered the window, scattering shards of glass everywhere.

*Didididididi—*

The G55 emitted a loud alarm. The loud noise caused Chu Han to feel a slight sense of anxiety, and although his actions were swift, the alarm was too loud. He looked up and saw dozens of zombies approximately ten meters away from him rushing towards his location.

Chu Han opened the car door and jumped into the G55. He flung his backpack to the side and crawled to the driver’s seat. He crouched below the steering wheel with the axe, using it to pull out the wires forcefully, thus enabling him to connect the right ones.

Doing this would start the vehicle’s engine; in fact, he had done this countless times in his previous incarnation.

Electrical devices such as phones and computers were rendered obsolete by the arrival of the eschatology. Chu Han suspected this was due to the unknown energy which coursed through the Earth during the eschatology. Hence, such high-end electronic products were now useless.

Vehicles still functioned, but any internal functions didn’t work, with the sole exception of radio broadcasting. Although the national power supply system and the internet had collapsed, the powerful government still took it upon themselves to find a solution.

The radio broadcasting system wasn’t very complex, and it would soon be repaired. In his previous incarnation, the radio had been the only method of gathering information from across the country. The government planned to drop rescue packs to all cities using airplanes. These packs included all kinds of first-aid goods, weapons, and food. At that time, the military would also receive orders to leave with the remaining survivors.

However, Chu Han couldn’t wait for that day. He had to rush to Anluo!

Several of the faster zombies had managed to reach the G55, and they extended their sharp fingernails, scratching the window. Foul-smelling pus leaked out from the cracks in their skin, leaving revolting white stains on the windscreen. Zombies poured in from every direction, encircling his car. They used the most direct and wildest method: pounding on the car until it broke.

They wanted to tear the person in the car into pieces and devour every scrap of his flesh, even the impurities in his organs. More and more zombies swung at the G55 with their fists, causing the car to shake violently. The front windscreen was smeared with dark blood and rotten chunks of flesh. The car would soon be toppled by these frenzied zombies.

*Bang!*

At a crucial time, Chu Han finally managed to connect the right wires, and the car started with a loud roar. Chu Han turned his gaze towards the zombies that almost drowned the vehicle.

Rant
    First, in earlier chapters, and in the excerpt "Electrical devices such as phones and computers were rendered obsolete by the arrival of the eschatology"
    Yet the car alarm went off, which is an electrical device. Also, if you want to be picky, a modern car like the G55 just doesn't work without it's processing chips.
    Second, the MC shatters the car window. "*Clang!* His mighty blow shattered the window, scattering shards of glass everywhere"
    Yet, the rest of the Ch 4 excerpt mentions how the zombies were smashing into the car and it's windows, but couldn't get in....
    What happened to the already broken window...

Indiboy and JLIX19 like this.
  16. reanox

reanox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read reviews and it appears that there will be arrogant young masters from the very beginning, men reverting back to sex hungry idiots and an always belittled underestimated mc with harem, ofc. This ones a pass, not worth it

17. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.... no thanks you:blobpeek:

JLIX19 likes this.
  18. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called Easy Mode(everything will go in what mc wants) for MC. While the others are in Difficulty Mode.

19. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, lots of arrogants people and some men becoming sex hungry idiots(and some girls will always need to be the sex toys to boy and don't know the word called independent).

Indiboy likes this.
  20. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    Single music
    "~Carglass repairs~
    ~Carglass replaces~
    Open even during the apocalypse"

Ignus and JLIX19 like this.