Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

hillo315 likes this.
  2. Claus

Claus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His jobs up to chapter 278 which is the current one, chapter 274 being the last time he changed jobs.
    Here is the list (from google translate):
    1º Death-Attribute Mage, 2º Golem Transmuter, 3º Undead Tamer, 4º Soul Breaker, 5° Venom Fist User, 6º Insect User 7° Tree Caster, 8º Demon Guider, 9°Archenemy, 10º Zombie Maker, 11º Golem Creator, 12° Corpse Demon Commander, 13º Demon King User, 14º Dark Guider, 15º Labyrinth Creator, 16º Creation Guider, 17º Dark Healer, 18º Disease Demon, 19º Magic Cannoneer, 20º Spirit Warrior, 21º Fragments Consensor, 22º Dream Guider, 23º Demon King, 24º Demiurgos (the current).

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  3. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this. Sometimes those don't come out very well

4. Claus

Claus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the last two jobs are no longer monstrous but inhumane. With the work [Demon King], Vandalieu can now create his own reincarnation cycle and with [Demiurgos] he achieved the unique ability [semi-god]. It seems that he allows him to do the same things as the gods, such as allowing his followers to use "Angels".
    "Demiurge means" what works for the public, craftsman, manual worker, "meaning" people's "and -orgos," worker. "In the sense of" worker for the people, "the word was used throughout the Peloponnese In Plato's cosmogonic thought, the term designates the divine craftsman - the cause of the soul of the world - who, without actually creating the universe, gives form to a disorganized matter imitating the eternal essences, the inferior gods, created by him, as the task of the production of mortal beings. In Gnostic thought, the demiurge, creator of the world is distinguished from the supreme God and generally considered evil. "_ from wiki

5. Claus

Claus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Vandalieu has not created any yet, but he can create a new circle that would be separated from the Demon King and Vida. The reincarnation circles are in the area of the gods and are not transmitted to the reincarnators except the Vandalieu.

6. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the way you worded it earlier meant he has already created one not that he has the ability to create one. On the reincarnators I was curious on the fact that they don't know about the different circles. I know the angels do but do the ones who are trying to kill van or the ones researching the fragments know?

I Ship anything cute likes this.
  7. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Demiurge was always my favorite exalted state in Dungeons: The Dragoning. Essentially a god who creates a divine kingdom where he is essentially invincible, but early on only takes up a space of about 10 feet in radius around himself. I hope that is how Van is becoming. "As long as I believe I am a god, I am a God". I think therefore I am taken to the ultimate level.

8. Claus

Claus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the reincarnated, excluding those who have made angels there are three groups. Those who fear the powers of Vandalieu and fled to the other side of the continent not to get involved with him, which by the way is the largest group so far. Those who chose to fight against Vandalieu at the request of that god of reincarnation. And finally the third party that chose to stay on the side of Vandalieu which consists of three people. And among these three groups the first two disregard of reincarnation circles.
    And there is one more, this one was possessed by the god of clouds and thunder to fill with Vandalieu, who seems to be the next opponent.

9. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys think about the matter of his fragment in Origin? Will someone find out that he is there during the kidnapping?
    Maybe the mother notices something weird later on, like the attackers mentioning a monster that strangely fits the picture of her daughter's 'fantasy friend'.

10. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to make sure I was understanding things properly thanks. It seems that Hajime and murakami's (spelling?) group are the next opponents for Van but I'll be surprised if Van breaks more than one soul during that fight.

I think we'll have to wait a few more years for any development on that front. It'll probably be the start of the next big origin storyline is what I personally think. How long do you think Narumi will last in Origin?

11. Claus

Claus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that this group wants to ally with the god of clouds and thunder against Vandalieu but I think he will not agree, because he wants a battle that makes his blood boil and not save people as Murakami and .co think.

12. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it'll turn into a three way battle. The group of three will be on the sidelines for the most part but Fitun will try to fight Van one on one refusing their help. My prediction for this fight is that Murakami will try to kill Van before he can eat Fitun's soul thinking that he'll kill hajime as well. The new disciples will probably be matched up against the fire blades while this is happening and the ghoul women plus the monsters inside will be on standby.

I've had too much time to think about this

13. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter posted.

Seems like the gods of lambda are having some issues looking inside the mountains.

14. Claus

Claus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of them seems to be about the effect of mental invasion, not crazed but rather oriented. I'm looking forward to how this is going to end.

15. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His mental invasion can also recruit others and i got the feeling that one of the young gods watching Talosheim might join Vida's faction. Maybe others will also join - Alda's subotdinates do appear to be a rather loose bunch. Maybe Phyton will lose to Van and join him cause he wants to serve the strongest and can fight even tougher battles if he opposes Alda...

emersy and I Ship anything cute like this.
  16. Claus

Claus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, about God being guided with the mental invasion skill, it's almost a fact. I look forward to seeing Alda's reaction when he discovers that two (so far) of the gods he thinks follow him are actually with Vandalieu, the young god and sea goddess he thinks is sleeping. About the god of clouds and thunder I think it will be eaten as soon as I lower the guard, because Vandalieu is very vengeful and the moment he finds out about the blade of the flame that is with this god it will be the moment that God eat will increase level.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  17. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link

I agree with you completely on that. Van will let his two disciples take care of the adventurers while he relaxes and eats fitun