Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel like they are finding YWW?...

2. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 368 (363): This way of making money is amazing
    • NWM stood up after eating, "Boss, check out!"
    • The boss immediately gave the bill of $475.
    • NWM looked towards the four people... The four looked back...
    • "Money! Pay it!" NWM roared.
    • "Oh..."
    • The seductive man pulled out a stack of bank notes, mostly 50cents totalling to $20.
    • The Taoist reluctantly handed out two new $10 bills.
    • "What about you?" asked NWM to the iceberg.
    • The Seductive man stared at NWM, "Captain, have you forgotten? My husband and I are partners. My husband plays dead while I cry at his funeral... That money is our common income..."
    • YWW in the corner, "..."
    • Husband's funeral? This way of making money... Amazing!
    • "I know!" NWM pointed to the three people sitting at the table, "You three are useless! You only made less than $50 today?!"
    • The Taoist sighed, "Business is bad recently. Today, only one person came to find me for mantra.. he said that he's not allowed to give money. $20 or I leave."
    • "Don't give me reasons!" NWM waved his hands and pointed at the three repeatedly. Pointing to foreign brick, "Look at Aixin Jueluo! He moved 5,000 bricks today and made a lot of money! Look at you three... You only made less than $50?! Why don't you get lost? Aren't you ashamed? Shameless! Shameless! Shameless!"
    • "Poof! Aixin Jueluo... everytime I hear the name, it gives me goose bumps... " The seductive man and the Taoist looked at Foreign brick.
    • "Captain, why are they laughing at the name you gave me? What does Aixin Jueluo really mean?"
    • "Keke.. " NWM looked at his foreign friend earnestly, "Aixin Jueluo is a very powerful, and domineering name! They're laughing at you because they can't have that name!"
    • Foreign brick nodded, "Captain, I like this domineering name! I made money. Please eat $h!t!"
    • NWM, "... that's not necessary"
    • YWW's face distorted, what's the name? Aixin Jueluo? I Love Britney Spears?!"
    • The boss's face had turned ugly, "Are you finished?!" These m0r0n$ doesn't have money to pay?!
    • Taoist: "Pay attention to your attitude when speaking to our captain!"
    • "Oh, you want to dine and dash but still want me to be polite?!" The boss's hand was shaking not knowing how to hold the kitchen knife.
    • "Boss, don't be impulsive! Jueluo, give him the money"
    • The foreign man nodded and took out $10 from his pocket.
    • "Where's the rest? Take it out."
    • "Captain, it's all here." Jueluo spoke in strange Mandarin
    • NWM was stunned stupid. "Nothing? You said you moved 5,000 bricks didn't you?"
    • "Yes, it's all here. The boss said he gave me so much money for moving 5,000 bricks."
    Notes: I'm still learning Mandarin and MTL most of the time, if there's a problem with the names please inform me. :blobsweat:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  3. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    this group is so funny :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Maybe the person they are searching for is SYH. Or SYH , being the overlord he is ,could be their boss who commands them to do his dirty work .

4. chandergupt

chandergupt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't understand their character purpose in story(nwm)

Pristine Xia, Food food and Lianna like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW's aptitude for martial arts, haha... Soon we'll find she's not really the YE family's daughter? This plot is derailing, I can feel it. The author got bored with the modern oppressive CEO romance, so she pulled in another direction. She does remember the entertainment industry main plot, right? x_x

clear and Lynne like this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Errrr..... the cultivator angle is :blobfearful:
    ----
    On another note... Happy 200 :blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If the novel goes that route then I am quitting this thread :blobunsure:

jyuuxvii likes this.
  8. Tyna

Tyna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they'll become her own group of trustees once she got deeper into the entertainment industry

JuuHachi likes this.
  9. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the author wants to add an assassin route like in hidden marriage?

10. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 369 (364): The Legends of the World
    • "You specially moved the whole day and the boss gave you $10?!" NWM no longer held back the urge to vomit blood. "Move more, next time move one hundred thousand."
    • "Yes,Captain"
    • "Oh, you haven't seen money yet?" NWM took out $100, "Look at this clearly"
    • When the four saw the $100, "God Punisher Captain is very handsome, so powerful!"
    • Seductive Man: "Captain is so wonderful! I love you Captain!"
    • YWW silently watched as NWM showed the $100. That wouldn't be the $100 she paid for the gift earlier right?
    • "I hate the captain.. he can be good or bad, he can be handsome even when he's angry. People love the captain." the seductive man said with a face full of admiration.
    • "Jueluo, throw him out"
    • "Yes,Captain" Jueluo took the seductive man out of the food stalls. After 12 mins, the seductive man came running back, pointing to Jueluo, "You stinking bricks! How dare you use your hands to touch my delicate skin? Your mother has skin like a child's."
    • The seductive man held the arm of the iceberg, "My husband! He bullied me! Aren't you distressed? I still have your favourite liver."
    • Watching the group's exquisite play, the boss finally snapped "Come on and pay it!"
    • Staring at the $160 at NWM's hands, the boss sneered, "Do you want me to break your bones?"
    • "Boss, so.." NWM cleared his throat and suddenly took out some bone products, with a serious look, "This is a bone of a crocodile I hunted in the extreme north of the polar caps. I usually sell this for $100,000 but I'll give this to you for a cheaper price today "
    • Seductive Man: "Boss, you can really earn!"
    • Foreign Brick: "Boss, quickly accept it! If you're feeling embarrassed, then you can give us a few bowls of dumplings."
    • At the moment, the boss is already covered with black lines, there's no problem that these people ate a meal and didn't pay... now they're treating him as stupid.
    • "Your grandma!" The boss said with a look as if he'd hack them.
    • YWW could no longer sit still and watch the show, she lightly coughed, walked over and handed NWM $300, "I'm lending you this..."
    • "Ms. Ye Youming, so clever!", NWM was surprised, and clutched the $300 no longer willing to give it up.
    • At the moment, the Taoist was staring at YWW with shining eyes, "Captain, where did you meet such a beauty?"
    • NWM touched his chin, "She was one of my customers, she's called Ye Youming, let alone her name, she really has an affinity with me."
    • YWW was silent. She never knew that NWM will take her fake name seriously.
    • "Oh captain! Whatever happens, you're a legend of this World! Now you actually rely on a sister for relief..." said the Taoist with a pained look.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  11. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok when I was asking for more chapters I was under the assumption that SYH is going to come and the surprise would grove. Not this thing I don't even understand what is going on and if this continue the direction @ludagad said I'm following @kiara8 too

jyuuxvii, elsaSmith797 and Zoeh like this.
  12. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    After this chapter im 100% sure they are going to start working for her as actors and when people attack her example assasins they will beat them up (I’m looking forward to how she will make them think entertainment have all the money)

ludagad and Nanashy like this.
  13. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this would turn out as cultivator maybe they'll become her friends/personal bodyguard since YSH is op and ruthless YWW need something strong too so she can conquer YSH hahaha :p

Tyna likes this.
  14. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    more like the gay couple be her talents, the foreigner one will be a bodyguard then who knows about the taoist and NWM xD

ludagad, Ivivivi and elsaSmith797 like this.
  15. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 370 (365): There will be peach blossoms
    • NWM told the Taoist not to speak nonsense. He impatiently said that whoever made the least money this month will go to Africa to carry out the task.
    • The Taoist panicked and said that he doesn't want to die. He shook his head again and again. He thought that he must have the least earnings this month.
    • The seductive man laughed at him.
    • Taoist: "I've destroyed a country. Do you think you could use this kind of attitude on me?"
    • The Seductive Man laughed, "Oh I'm scared.. it's only a small indigenous country with a few dozen people."
    • Taoist: "It doesn't matter if there's only a few people, it's still an independent country."
    • YWW choked and swallowed her spit, she speechlessly stared at these people, her scalp started to turn numb.
    • They're bragging so much! MLM organization doesn't dare to brag much right? Isn't a mental hospital more suitable for them?
    • The boss can no longer stand it, he sneered while holding a kitchen knife and pointed at them, "You've only drank a few bottles of wine and you're bragging? You can't afford to pay a few hundred dollars and you can still brag?!"
    • "Boss, don't be impulsive.. " NWM handed the money to the boss. The boss's face looked better after receiving the money.
    • "Wait, I gave $10 more," NWM rushed forward and grabbed a $10 from the boss.
    • NWM gave the boss a few thumbs up, "I opened a hotel for years, have seen all kinds of people, and I served guys like you."
    • NWM thanked YWW. YWW said not to mind it. She thought that she had it cheap even if she gives it as a thank you gift.
    • YWW asked if they are from MLM. The Taoist said they aren't from MLM but nonetheless they are a regular team. He asked if YWW wants to join them as they still don't have a girl in their team. He further said that YWW may be surprised that she's gifted at this.
    • YWW declined.
    • Taoist insisted that they won't put her on a mission and give her the best treatment. In order to show his sincerety, she'll give YWW a free fortune telling. He said that he sees red clouds which is a good sign and her future is likely to have peaches.
    • YWW: "..."
    • Your sister! This Taoist is really a liar! What good sign? Her lovelife was greatly forced on her right?
    • YWW resolutely left without looking back.

Notes: according to the author this is the end of the updates today. As a way to seek monthly tickets, she'll release 9 chapters tomorrow.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so.

I'd rather just the normal 4, than these nonsensical 7 chapters today..... As long as it's interesting. PLEASE :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Lianna, ningle and jyuuxvii like this.
  17. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea ahh I thought so! :blobhighfive:And Maybe Taoist will be something like fortune teller and NWM will be underground bos/helper :blobrofl:

Lianna and elsaSmith797 like this.
  18. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author puts these as filler chapters.. Or something to tie up any future plans for the story..

Maybe they'd be her KFC guy (dumpling man here) since there's a foreshadowing that SYH may have mafia ties so YWW needs to shape up. She needs to have the training to protect herself and her loved ones. She was killed on her first life right?

Fieyy-Qa, Aeiru28, Lianna and 4 others like this.
  19. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The author should not go there again right?! I can´t imagine her getting positive feedback while writing these parts in hidden marriage (judging by our comments in the forum)

shouahang58 and Miaka_Mei like this.
  20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also thinking, they're all good looking dudes... It could go in that direction. It would be better than some xianxia or wuxia all of a sudden. But I still think there's unnecessary mysery about those dudes and there'll be some birth secret about YWW and maybe even SYH later... It's kinda like how all superhero movies need to have a giant laser shooting into the sky to show how grand scale things are... In these novels we get birth secrets and giant conspiracies...

chamchaworld, dynra and Lianna like this.