LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    So my speculation that Qin Lie's grandpa was behind the whole thing is wrong, also now we know that his grandpa is not a bad guy.

2. Willheim

Willheim Sometimes here, sometimes not

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the theory that he was tortured as a child in a cruel enviroment and his parents where killed by someone with great power/status and then grandpa qin was friends with qin lies parents so he save him, plus i bet qin lie was a pretty epic world genius un the heaven fighting race

3. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probable but he would have been very young at the time. It could also be that he shares someone else's soul, perhaps a powerful being.

Willheim likes this.
  4. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    From graveyard of gods we can imagine how Heaven Fighting Race train their juniors! Qin Lie passed with flying colours but he wasn't competing with other members of Heaven Fighting Race, so we don't know how he compares to the young elite of Heaven Fighting Race, but it's true that he underwent hellish torture, as for the reason, it could be an internal dispute or a more powerful enemy but internal dispute seems more plausible because it's been insinuated that Heaven Fighting Race are at the apex of the food chain. Maybe Qin Lie belongs to the line of the family which was in power when they lost the war against the combined assault of other races but he somehow got the soul supressing orb which could be a genetic mutation(it could also be a luckily obtained treasure/family heirloom) that rarely appears in the clan, so other members who are in power now are maybe out for him to get the orb and place it in the head of the junior of their line(perfect world type).

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I really say it? Well, your speculation was actually right. But not in the way you think. Hehehehe. As for his past, well... I will say it was unexpected, but there is a reasonable explanation to most things.

6. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm itching to know what happens next but I ain't gonna fall prey to spoilers.

7. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really a spoiler, more of a tease

8. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not gonna bite!

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    So far that is. Maybe he is the big bad at the end. I don't think so but I think it is still open.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I'm annoyed that Ling Yushi wasn't conquered first as she is my favorite of his harem so far.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  10. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Say ... can someone remind me what happened to the Ling sisters? I'm currently at ~Chapter 500 after taking a break a while ago (at ~Chapter 460), and was reminded about MC's relationship with the elder sister after seeing him being intimate with Song Tingyu. I forgot what happened to them.

11. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    They relocated to Nether realm after Li Mu brokered a truce in Scarlet Tide continent

12. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay, I think I remember now. They stayed there to train while MC went to the Land of Chaos to participate in the trial right? Thanks :D

13. zentetsuken

zentetsuken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome timing on the mass release right? Hopefully it wont end on a cliff.. hopefully

14. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be correct the Ling Clan follows the horned clan to the nether continent not the nether Realm. One is connected to the red tide continent, the realm, while the other, the continent, is the former stronghold of the nether races but is now forbidden territory.

15. zentetsuken

zentetsuken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reveal why most ppl cultivate a single element should've be done sooner, its a nice touch BUT revealing it now make it felt forced af. It is also possible author just thought of reasoning, right?

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read today's chapters yet but the pacing recently has been real good. I have a feeling there may be an interlude now since the fight has finished and they are going back to the Scarlet Continent. I wonder when we will meet Ling Yushi again? I hope it's not after another 300 chapters.

17. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It does seem like he finally thought up a reason. A pretty good one too.

18. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Qin Lie will still give the ancient body to the sects after hearing this.

19. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i totally forgot about that Lu? chick or whatever the ling sisters senior sister, that has actually taken me for a spin thinking back to those early chapters haha

20. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It shows that some novels just don't discard some seemingly minor characters. She was long forgotten but brought back. After all the adversity, the MC is going to go on a victory tour/payback spree before the next arc where encounters his next obstacle. Just my conjecture.