Spoiler Akuyaku Reijou wa Ringoku no Oitaishi ni Dekiai Sareru

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers for this novel. No updates in two months. And curiosity is killing me.
    So please ~ :cookie: Kindly give me spoilers all the way to the end if possible fufu :blobmelt:

NU Link:
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijou-wa-ringoku-no-oitaishi-ni-dekiai-sareru/

Description:

Tiararose was supposed to be disengaged and exiled from the country.

“This was the Otome game I had played!” She realized on the day before the story’s ending―

Shall I wait for the judgment? But, I did not do anything too cruel……. Thinking so, the ending continues.

But, during the judgement――something that was not possible in the game happened. The neighboring crown prince courted the villainous daughter Tiararose.

Yumika12345 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    the villainess is being doted on by the crown prince of the neighboring country

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -heroine gets locked up in a magic resistance tower for trying to kill tiararose
    -tiararose gets engaged to neighboring Prince
    - they go to his country and she gets a blessing from earth spirits and earth spirit king
    -Heroine and MC make up and she gives tiararose name of the heroine2 for neighboring Prince country
    -MC meets heroine2 and they get along well but the water spirits around her don't
    -Mc is anxious around prince and heroine2 being together. She thinks they will fall in love and leave her all alone.
    -heroine2 is really dense and doesn't realize she loves the prince until he and tiararose are getting married
    -lot of drama goes down with the prince being caught in various compromising situations with heroine2 and tiararose misunderstanding them.
    -earth spirit king kidnaps tiararose and fights the prince for her(not cause he loves tiararose but more of a test for the prince)
    -prince saves tiararose and they have a moment to talk about their feelings for each other
    -When they get married the locked up heroine shows up to stop heroine2 from interfering with the wedding(heroine2 realized she loves prince during wedding
    -After the wedding their is kind of a side story of the spirit kings of water, wind and earth but i was too lazy to read about it :p

feng nao, Mikaa, MUSHI.MUSH and 19 others like this.
  4. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    *glomps* Thank you. :blobmelt:
    Can I tempt you with macarons to read the side stories. :cookie:
    So Heroine #2 was not much. Did she get in big trouble at the end? :blobpopcorn:

Azuru likes this.
  5. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah heroine2 isn't a reincarnator like heroine1. She was innocent and lovable. Her and the prince are childhood friends and she was never mean to tiararose. The main reason why she realized her feelings for prince was because tiararose asked her if she had feelings for the prince. She denied of course but then it got her to think about her feelings cause she's too dense to notice and needed tiararose to ask her first. She didn't get into trouble cause nothing really happened. heroine1 who is now friends with tiararose stops her in time with the help of the earth spirit king.

I read i bit of the side story but not all
    -all i can remember is that water spirits are playing pranks on tiararose cause heroine2 is feeling sad after the wedding(they steal her cookies)
    -tiararose makes friends with the wind spirit king while she was baking
    -heroine2 finds out that water spirits don't like tiararose because of her and decides to visit the water spirit king(Btw she has the blessing of the water spirit king) to make the water spirits stop harassing tiararose
    -When she meets water spirit king she/he? said that the water spirits not liking tiararose isn't because of her and dismisses her
    -We find out that wind and water spirit king kind of have a thing for each other and that water spirit king was jealous of tiararose for being friendly with wind spirit king
    -Earth spirit king talks about the past and how the wind and water spirit can't be together even tho they have feelings for each other
    and thats as far as i got really. I think it was also because there were no new updates yet and i kind of got bored waiting and forgot about it :p

feng nao, geckin, Mikaa and 16 others like this.
  6. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. So a potential BL stuff is going on between the Wind & Water Spirit King. Lol
    And thank youuuu

Here's your reward ~
    *serves you tea and macarons*

7. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    lol nah im pretty sure one of them is a girl but MTL kinda confused me

8. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu I see ~ :3

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i read this, i found out the water king is a queen...:p

Mikaa, Aquaa, Hae_UNa and 3 others like this.
  10. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    As expected,so unreasonable
    Tiararose didn't even do anything but she just ordered her minions to harass her,that's villain for you

Then why did water spirits not like tiararose in the beginning where she has yet to meet wind spirit king? Could it be because of heroine2?

But tia didn't even know wind spirit king when she first entered the country!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    twenyfour, Mikaa and Yumika12345 like this.
  11. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops may have repeated myself but yeah it was never explained. I think it may have been because of heroine 2 at the beginning but the cookie prank was because of the wind spirit king

Mikaa, Hae_UNa and wafflebeauty like this.
  12. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read little more, and it explains that the water king (queen) gave to heroine 2 the facts to be liked by water fairies because she falls in love with an ancestor of the heroine 2 but that asshole marry other :mad: and the water king because she knows they can be together. The wind king wears women clothes because he thinks that after that incident water king hates man, and if I understand well it´s truth, but she loves him even if he don´t crossdressed (i believe it writed like this). The water king doesn´t really like give blessing to human, and that why heroine 2 is the most loved between water fairies. In the end of this series the water nd wind king talk, and because she make a tsunami she is punished and has to give to MC nd ML blessing, the wind king in that moment changes his clothes to man and was super serious and harsh with her after he confess his fellings to her.

13. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    That's incredibly sweet of the Wind King. Thank you for the spoilers!

Mikaa likes this.
  14. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm so what does herione2 do in the wedding? Why does heroine1 need to stop her from destroying it?

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    She was attending the wedding and was regretting not expressing her feelings so when the officiant asked if any objected heroine2 was about to rise up but heroine1 stopped her along with the earth spirit king. Not too sure cause it's been awhile

Mikaa, CottonKey, Minaeli and 6 others like this.
  16. Aurora123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thanks umm do you think or recommend someone to continue or should continue translating this? if i could read or speak Japanese i would have long translated it but i dont know Japanese and i dont know someone who can Japanese

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  17. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese

18. Aurora123

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha i didn't know what it was but thanks

19. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I just Mtl this novel and i kinda dropped the novel somewhere in the middle. It was a good time killer when you're bored but wasn't enough to keep me interested. It wasn't hard to mtl if you wanna give it a go

20. Aurora123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh really everyone talks about mtl but i dont understand what it was can you explain how to do it?