Spoiler Stop Bothering Me Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 24, 2017.

1. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    Just FYI, the first chapter comes out tomorrow.
    So don't worry about the MTL so much.

missycin and Rilise like this.
  2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Still mtl around chapter 4-5, So MC now in modern time, in a body who has the same name as him. The original is autism or sth, so the father (who own entertainment business) always try hide that fact and make the original attend normal school, he at first bit reluctant to bring MC back, but once talk to the doctor that it seems MC is amnesia and even his IQ higher than normal, the father surprised but pleasant when heard it.

The original mom passed away, and his father w/ this actress (Qiu Minyan << mtl name) and even had a daughter w/ her, and bc MC from ancient time he saw her as 'concubine' and doesn't want in the same car as her which pissed her off (not to mention she looks down on MC bc she thought MC's autism).

The funny thing is, MC super disappointed that his father is a troupe leader LMFAO, he afraid he cannot become a high official bc his father occupation xDD He still thought entertainment business the same as the troupe in ancient time. MC believes that ML most likely also reincarnate too, so he wants to become high official to find him.

3. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh so it's a reverse reincarnation into the future! I'm loving it already. You don't see lots of those. And the way he compares modern occupations with their counterparts in the past is hilarious!

4. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would a high official job in modern times be like having a high position in government or a company

Lovina, Vi.M and cheerydandan like this.
  5. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    I think would be similar to those, and bc MC's father own company (entertainment) there's a possibility that the father might want MC to work there, which idk whether MC want to do it ? MC needs to know the difference between ancient and modern occupation first tho xDD But before that MC need to go to uni i guess ?? wait, lemme read more.

Edit: currently MC still 16 y.o, and in a high school. OHH and ML is his classmate, they're deskmate xDD and bc ML is squad leader, he likes to drag MC along as his handyman (??), and now he even already copy MC's mathematical work xD

oh- and there's this part where MC got bit memory from the original (i just read this part), it seems the reason MC in a coma related to his half-sister. The memory he got, there's 4 boys in an alley said that he's bullying his sister and even took her pocket money, then they kinda fight, and someone hit his head.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  6. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh... can't wait for the chapters! MTL just aint cutting it. I wonder if MC would do well in ancient history though and how he copes with ml XDD

7. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about ancient history yet, but there's this part where it mentioned that MC have no problem with language class which focus on classical analysis(?) but he still listen to the teacher bc there's diff between ancient and modern vocabulary usage. He wanted to learn faster so he can understand the modern standard.

When it comes to english, it mentioned that MC can read it but don't understand tenses (i guess he confused about it, not so sure bc mtl), and when a teacher about to ask one of student to read, ML suddenly throw ball of paper and make the teacher mad then told him to read it. ML read it perfectly, i guess ML wants to save MC in case the teacher asks MC to read it ? Though this make MC kinda lost hope, bc at first he still have hope that ML is his emperor, but bc ML can read english, he thought how the emperor before said he won't learn a foreign language.

After that, there's also this part where ML gave MC plum (?), MC actually like plump and previously the emperor always send plum to MC's palace, and when MC about to ask ML, suddenly there's this 4G. I wonder whether ML actually also remember his previous live ??

ML also live in the same dorm room as MC ! << from my understanding, his roommate is not ML, but then ML got the same room as MC xDDD There's also a small theatre where ML said, how could my empress sleep with other male ? and MC: it's in a different bed and ML said sth that so you want to merge the bed ? you should keep track of your husband

btw, 4G(4 grass, 4 good looking male in school) LMFAO, they used 4G instead of F4 pfftw, they said it bc currently "Meteor storm" drama is popular, so. These 4G is the boys who bullied MC and sent the original to his coma plus it seems they're related to MC's sister!

I died laughing once 'meteor storm' mentioned, Meteor Storm = Meteor Garden = Boys before flower = Hana Yori Dango OTL. Bc i read Hana Yori Dango, so unconsciously i watched all the version orz

EDIT: oopss, i guess ML indeed remember his previous live, bc he even have dark wei who call him 'emperor' ! and ML even call using wife to call MC in front of his dark wei, ML kinda mad bc MC using his own card to buy meal at cafeteria instead of using ML's xDD i wonder why ML haven't let MC know ?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor your ratio of tsun to dere is imbalanced you know lololol just court the empress normally ah! Lololol

9. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . The sword MCused to kill himself on chap 1 was a legendary sword and ML speculated that the sword brought him to the future.

ML later got the sword back and gave it to MC as kind of wedding gift

10. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoever use former suicide weapon as wedding gift
    God, this emperor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

michoux, uvallrelato, Lovina and 11 others like this.
  11. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    They finally know that each other remember the previous life, from my understanding, MC accidentally blurt out sth, then ML call him 'Jun Zhu' (princess ???? someone please correct me). Anyway, they know about each other, ML said that he remember his previous live like 5 years ago. When ML later ask MC whether MC want to go to his home, MC refused bc he afraid empress dowager (pffftt xDD ML's mom) thinks MC too frivolous bc he dared to come home w/ ML before marriage. Omg MC and his ancient-ish xDD Oh-and MC always call ML as 'Emperor' and even in his phone, ML's name also 'emperor' xD

So ML brought MC to French restaurant (bc he read love manual or sth),
    Waiter : What aperitif do you want?
    ML : 82 old years Lafite (??)
    Waiter : Sorry sir, but minors can not drink it. Do you want to change it to juice?
    ML : What else beside juice ?
    Waiter : Yogurt
    ML : . . . . .
    xDDD

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What about that dark wei? Did he transmigrated as well?

13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the dark wei also remember his past life. Actually idk whether it can be called 'transmigrated', bc it feels more like 'reincarnated', bc there's a lot of people whose face similar w/ them on ML+MC previous lives. It's just they don't have that memory. Like, ML's sister, she's so similar w/ the sister in his previous live. Mostly ML+MC family so similar to their previous lives. Also, before remembering his previous live, ML actually also an autism like MC. MC thought that may be the reason why ML+MC previously autism is the price they need to pay in order to reunite or sth.

Oh- and during History class, the teacher talked about the part where ML's dynasty. How he's a great emperor, also married a male empress, the male empress name is Song Xiao, which make everyone laughing bc the name same as MC xDD The teacher also talk about she wonder what kind of male beauty that make the emperor desperately want to marry him, and she show the pic of painting on projector, and everyone thought that the male empress is so beautiful that it's o wonder emperor wanted to marry him. They also show the emperor painting and how they said that the emperor looks like ML while empress looks like MC lmfao, so everyone began to talk about they reincarnate bc want to meet again as a joke xDD

14. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    This joke may not be a joke at all :love::love:

lifeeee, Lovina, Darcy and 3 others like this.
  15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    So, after reading 'love guide', his dark wei gave ML 'Overbearing president love me' novel, the dark wei told ML that it's popular among female, so it might help the love life of emperor. In the novel, the female protag family bankrupt and had no choice but to ask the male lead, so they kinda make contract, and when female protag about to leave male lead, she actually found that she's pregnant. ML then began to think that MC's dad is one of rich people, that it impossible it'll face bankrupcy unless ML rly want to make move against MC's dad (ML family also powerful more than MC's btw), he also think that MC is male so it's impossible for him to pregnant LOL ML wants to tie MC bc he actually think MC doesn't love him as much as how ML love MC. ML also thought bc they only married for a year before his death (not sure about how long bc mtl, so please correct me), so they didn't 'do' it much before, and whenever ML-emperor wanted to do it, sometime MC-empress even ran away xDD and currently MC also like give excuse whenever ML wants to do it, for example, they're still high school, so no puppy love or sex underage xDD ML rly understanding and didn't force MC.

Once MC kissed ML, bc MC feels that ML looks so lonely (after he rejected ML advance), MC then ran away by entering his home, ML asked his dark wei whether he saw it, the dark wei thought ML angry bc saw it, but then ML asked him again whether he saw MC rly kiss him first xDD omg ML super happy bc it's like the first time MC ever try to kiss him first. ML actually feels guilty before, bc not only he make MC married him, but also when he's about to die, he wanted to bring MC, thought in his edict he wrote that MC will be regent. That's why he didn't confront MC when he found MC the first time about him being his empress before, he afraid MC hate him bc want to make MC as sacrifical lamb when he died, though MC ended up end his life w/ that sword.

Also, i think one of ML's uncle (not sure whether uncle or what) always want to bring down MC's dad business, And bc lot of scandal related to MC's dad (not only Qiu Minyan, he actually also sleep w/ other actress iirc her name zhou/zhao smth, forgot), the shareholders want MC's dad to quit, and the dad needs lots money to save his business, then MC asked ML to help his father, ML then remember about the novel he read before then he said MC needs to write contract with him lmfao xD

these are a bit of the contract agreement
    - party B (MC), when he's adult (not sure about this) must ensure to do it no less than 3 times a week, if there's a week that less than 3 times, must make up the next week, if it can't be completed, next month will be doubled
    - party B should not close the bathroom door when take a bath so party A (ML) can enter the bathroom any time, if party B does not cooperate, party A have the right to break the door xDD
    - after the termination of contract, if party B pregnant, not allowed to run with the ball, and should get back to party A and married! (ML's afraid it'll happen like the novel he read xDD)

There's also small theatre
    Dark wei pastor : Mr. Yu, from now on, regardless of the poor or rich, you are willing to take care and love him ?
    ML : I'm willing
    Dark Wei pastor : Mr. Song, from now on, regardless of the poor or rich, you are willing to love him, opene the bathroom door and legs, even if pregnant will not find other male ? (not sure the full sentence, sorry)
    MC : Who wrote this oath . . .
    ML : He's willing, get over it
    MC : . . . .

Yadomi, juanexbi, komo komo and 34 others like this.
  16. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha this is the best contract ever written :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yadomi, Lovina, Dragon_Reader and 3 others like this.
  17. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They later had TV series based on the emperor's life. His ascend to the throne, his campaign, his wedding etc. It was said that ML laid foundation to the empire so it became prosperous now. ML's younger brother really respected ML and made certain that everything was recorded truthfully, no slander.

At the last episode, the OST song replayed important scene from beg to end, including when MC killed himself. The series rating broke record. And netizens went crying on the net. Why so sad.

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML found out about MC killing himself after ML’s death?

cheerydandan likes this.
  19. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's written in history?

20. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.

kiara8 likes this.