penetrate WW - a standpoint on hate

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Suijin, Dec 26, 2017.

Tags:
?

make LDK great again?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. zentetsuken

zentetsuken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OP probably one of those people who would seriously believe EAs 'Battlefront 2 system design to give sense of pride &... bla bla' argument... RIGHT?

StuffedDuck likes this.
  2. Heimdallr

Heimdallr [I-don't-know-what-to-write-here]

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read LDK but it seems your statement is true.

3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    And aran for IGE. damn i cry

4. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Drama has been ignited.
    Full force towards of the dirt of human's personality.

5. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i think its just a choice between lesser evil. Sure some ww translator have flaw but qi is not on better side.
    Dont bother me i am here just for drama and nuffies tbh :blobpopcorn_cool:

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    19656.png is that all? really? seriously?
    tbh I just wanna enjoy da show~ although on WWxQI love quarrel I slightly moreeee toward WW but it doesn't mean I hate any of them

doomeye1337 likes this.
  7. MostlyBlue

MostlyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Battlefront is a good game right now tho

8. zentetsuken

zentetsuken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is though? How many hours do you need to unlock Vader again? If its just gameplay then the game does have its moments but given how messy the progression design...

On a side note, I bet OP also think that Mass Effect Andromeda is a good game at launch. Also OP reminded me of Ajit Pai with less authority somewhat.

9. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobunsure: this was a great thread to wake up to. I agree with @Suijin on the point that threads should stop becoming a fuck QI train. it's obnoxious at this point. Reddit is indeed a circlejerk for anti-QI and it actually scares me :sweating_profusely:.

Other than that, @Suijin you came off as a complete asshole. Comparing people to dick suckers, and referring to a mod as a bastard and possible retard :hmm:. It seems like every post of yours I run into is insulting someone. Decent point gets ignored cause of you baiting people.

Also, I don't like the insinuation you're making here:
    You are assuming the mod in question changed the title and removed your thread from the main page simply because of a perceived friendship with WW. However, if we were really censoring people "bashing WW", this thread would have been locked. Other threads "bashing WW" have been made before without censoring. So the reason it was removed was not due to it being or not being about WW. Now, I have not talked to the mod who did this, but none of us are dumb enough to show favoritism when it comes to running the site. I've been pretty vocal about my disdain towards QI, but that would not interfere in my job. How about idk asking the mod who did it to PM you or something. Seems like the reasonable thing to do.

if I had to guess, I think it was removed mostly cause it had fuck in the title, and notsomuch the topic. it doesn't help that the OP is provocative as it is. y'know with calling people dick suckers and stuff. Also, dude. You have the assumption of one person who apparently does not have a favorable view of the mods. Why the fuck are you automatically believing him?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  10. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't fuck up, they do stuff intentionally...
    I don't believe it's that good, just another DD and I hear it's only a bad copy, I even dropped the first one due to fking cooldowns and power percentages in a non game world.

Fluffums likes this.
  11. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    Insulting mods, the right way to get something done...

12. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not that well verse on these topic after it explode a while back (too lazy to research), but is this hate on ww or the translator of what you are reading? It like people forget that both ww and qi are group of people, not individual making all the decisions.

13. letmeusefilter

letmeusefilter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like QI better anyways.
    1. fast releases
    2. no donations
    3. app
    Meanwhile, what you get from other translators
    1. donations for translations
    2. slow releases
    I'm not trying to be a bully or make out translators to be money-grubbers, but essentially you have to pay to see a decent progress.
    "But wait, translators have lives too! What do you expect?" If they're really busy or don't have time to translate, then they shouldn't try to translate a novel at all.
    E.g: 2 chapters a week, 700 chapters in the entire novel, almost 7 years to fully translate the novel

I don't really care about the whole "stealing" drama that happened between Qidian and other translators because of this.

14. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be good if translators translate the whole story before they start to post even a single chapter, because who knows if something happens in the meantime (real life, stuff that might be more important than to translate fiction) ... then the whole story should be stored in a cloud and an automatic release schedule set - so that a reader who is happy to get something (for free) can get his fill of stories.

Besides, if I trust the NU list for QI releases there are a bunch of novels that either stopped or went MadSnail on releases ... but I suppose observation is always subjective.

So no tiny patreon buttons/links on QI?
    ... ok

IRandomGuy likes this.
  15. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, these 'insult Qidian' nonsense would certainly stop (or at least be reduced) if Qidian shills stop coming back and doing market research or shameless plugs in the first place. Can't they just do market research in their own forum? Just because reddit banned them doesn't mean they should move their bullshit over here.

I mean, who'd really want to talk about those lying assholes? Although the agency I work for and China Reading is owned by the same umbrella company, I still don't like their method of doing business. It's like being the big sister who's had enough of the little brother's bullshit and just stops talking to him or meeting him because everytime we meet, the little brother creates more bullshit.

Disclaimer: Ai-chan is not on WW's side because Ai-chan hates all xianxia in general, and therefore, apart from the first few chapters of some titles, Ai-chan doesn't read their stories. Yes, that includes Coiling Dragon. I got bored after like 20-30 chapters of it. Not my cup of tea. Ai-chan is just against Qidian because their shills keep appearing one after another and taking advantage of Tony's neutrality.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  16. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    WW been around since the beginning, yes might be slower than qidian but reading on ww is very convenient on my phone, I prefer ww website for the convenience, also no adds

17. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't really give a shit about the whole QI/WW/GT drama.

They're translating? Good. They don't? Too bad. Complaining they won't mass release? Why, are you paying them? No? Then sit down and shut up. Don't like TL quality? Help proofread it then. Don't wanna do anything and just leech? Just leech then, but don't expect to have the right to complain.

Sheesh. There are so many bitches in this world.

runsing likes this.
  18. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :whistle:Oh look its another let's hate WW-Ren thread from the usual suspects :hmm:

Thanks for reminding me to do my obligatory fuck Qidian, fuck Qidian, fuck Qidian. I hadn't done that in months. I feel relieved now:blob_grin:

19. letmeusefilter

letmeusefilter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen, it's only for early access.

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did.

You want to post a thread rant with offensive language, that's your choice. However, I am not about to let something titled "fuck WW - a standpoint on hate" stay on top of NU's homepage. I've edited the title to "** WW - a standpoint on hate" but as it was removed, it won't be pushed back up again.

-my parents were already married when I was conceived and born
    -I have a degree cert
    -you were not muted
    -this thread was never locked

I have been very neutral and tolerant with this thread given one of the Forum Rules stated that members need to be civil on your posts. I don't see how my actions is abusing my privileges or be seen as siding on any parties.

IRandomGuy, Blitz, runsing and 3 others like this.