LCD Rebirth: How A Loser Became A Prince Charming

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth: How A Loser Became A Prince Charming

Qin Guan was reborn and sent back to his final semester in High School 18 years ago. Getting a second chance at life, he works hard to turn things around and eventually become a Prince Charming. What will his life be like the second time around? What will he have to go through? How will he succeed in turning from a loser into a Prince Charming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, So I just read 2 chapters, and I am hooked.

The Mc seems like a rather silly person, and though the way he thinks just after rebirth caused me disorientation, I can just ignore that.

God, the Mc is pretty good if with minus wisdom, and the novel is not a Harem despite the Harem like tittle.

So yeah, Read everyone, discuss, do not be afraid of the 1 stars without trying, this seems like a fun one.

Also, Imma sucker for this kind of 2nd go at life stories.

2. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin guan 2nd life is blessed with excellent looks,figure, a good brain, photographic muscle memory and he used it all to pursue happiness with one girl and to become an accountant (i think). Plus modelling and acting for income since he's not rich n all.
    Since his 1st life was a loser with a dead end job, i honestly thought that in his 2nd life he would go horny af and pounce every female but nope, he's pretty down to earth.

Shance likes this.
  3. Shance

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? It has all the elements for complete wishfullfilling to the max and beyond, it seems to take things easy and one step at a time. Doing what he can.

4. Shance

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I got to chapter before adwall since I am too lazy to watch them.

The story is nice, and rather than a story of work, determination, and betterment, we have wishfullfilling.

The story has a very chinese nationalistic POV from what I can see, which is not as bad as it sounds, it is moderate compared with works that made me drop them.

But yes, a mary sue, that can do it all, has such heaven defying talent that everything is easy for him, and in the latest chapters we can see that he is becoming rather arrogant. He does not have to play the game, or discuss with others since he is awesome...:blobexpressionless: He is so Handsome that everyone that sees him, from any nationality, swoons. Which is rather unrealistic, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you think the most beautiful thing in the world might mean nothing to me, I would have liked to see people that saw him simply as aestheticly pleasing and not some god or fairy.

Also, while not that obvious, the "males are more important" mindset seems to be in there.

Also, the girlfriend needs more screen time, a change of pov has never been more wished from me...

But still, Ill keep on reading, and I hope there comes a real obstacle some time soon.

michoux likes this.
  5. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    anybody know what the mc does with his time cuz he should have a lot a free time see how he is super human so homework is a most 2 hour. but seem like he struggle to live a normal life.