LCD I'm Not Shouldering This Blame

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LaDyViL, Jan 2, 2018.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm...?
    *clicked da link*
    ....hmm?
    *read da synop*
    hmmmmm....!!?
    *stare at da tags*
    ....ok, imma out of did page thread...

3. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaay! An LCD. Can't wait for the next chapters so we can start speculating ~

4. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I have sooooo much to say just from this 10 chapters, just I don't know where to start.

First was with the poster of "Crow", and the phone background. LOL did anyone noticed how the author deliberately mentioned Jian Hua not taking the poster? There wasn't a mention of how he likes the movie or its actor, but the mentions in the story and his actions left the readers forming conclusions about it. I love it when authors write in this style where the readers came to a realization instead of being told directly of something.

And then the butterfly effects. Even though they stopped Li Fei from getting in an accident and awakening his powers, they instead made him awakened his power earlier since he was not in a comma. Funny how their effort to stop something backfires and instead hasten what they wanted to prevent.

Baka @rainbowturtle how could you tease us with that last line on chapter 10 :blobsob:

5. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!
    Just, WOW!
    That was a really interesting beginning!
    I wonder if all those people who want to change the plot are actually transmigrators or if the book was actually published in their world for quite a time..... it looks more like the former........
    It is all crazy! Seems like there will be disputes between countries and gangs/factions in the future!
    Those transmigrators trying to get ahead of others!
    That childhood friend that wanted to hold mc's thigh but has around be found (bad at acting)...... wonder if it was actually him the one who framed JH to try and drag him away from LF but it still backfired......
    And the power awakening from that city on the real plot.... I wonder if it was originally of the doctor and he was also part of the villains gang:hmm:...........
    ........ that childhood friend should just stayed glued to mc and said some half trues.........

Ahhhh! That last line! During previous chapters I wondered if he had some admiration or crush (fanboy) for LF and they still didn't meet each other, but they already knew each other and was from that same movie! And THAT! That escalated quickly!

I wonder if JH thought FL would lure him so he could eat him :blobnosebleed:

6. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved the way that Jian Hua and Li Fei could feel each other, like two tigers on a hill. When Li Fei awakened, Jian Hua was drawn to him. Why is that? Is it plot-kun pulling things together? Ahhhh

LaDyViL and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  7. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect that the one Jian Hua actually liked was the character!

Because of the transmigrators the story went completely wrong, JH and LF who should be unemployed and started to do bad things, this time continued employed and doing their own things, and their superpower activities will probably go in the exact opposite of the novel since they don't need money and there's already a bunch of crazy people already doing bad things!
    Also! The police isn't useless in this novel! They will be the first of the original residents of their world to discover about the plot and also about the many factions created by the transmigrators and the butterfly effect that they've caused........ if it wasn't for that crazy masked people who exploded the hotel and consequently awakening LF's ability which only burned the hotel more, the police wouldn't think that there was something incredibly wrong and start to investigate everything.........
    I wonder if they (the national force) will actually try to obtain LF and JH since they are the strongest and were still innocent :hmm:
    If they do that..... what about the protagonist? He would lose his place lol
    Waiting for more :blobpopcorn_cool:

8. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right!!! At the end of chapter 10 I was like "wait isn't this too fast?" And then it's revealed that he liked the character, not Li Fei himself lmao. MC just said "I love you" to get an upper hand in the conversation.

But I wonder if Li Fei it's upset that Jian Hua likes his character, not him.

LaDyViL and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Assistant Lin, his hunch is right and it's actually a date. What appointment, that's clearly a date lmao Good luck, Li Fei. Your rival is yourself.

Corensi, Poor_Hero and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  10. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    When something happens everyone tries to look for Jian Hua's help XD
    But now they know that things are happening before they should...... or rather, before didn't have witness but now they have and also victims (since only the major appeared from his group).
    At this pace JH will become the leader of the new division, after all it's not like he was born a villain but he did have talent in leadership and planing!

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I call for punishment!! They did a lot worse with Li Fei, confining and monitoring him 24 hours under pretense for investigation.

#maleleadprotectionacts

12. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't realize that this project was dropped and picked up again because I've been stockpiling. Looks like I missed a lot.

But anyways, let me just comment on how funny I find it that Jian Hua is now incredibly well known among the transmigrators and police force alike. From the supposed-to-be low key boss, he ended up as someone particularly famous. Must be a nightmare for a paranoid guy like him lol

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me correct that for you.

It's perfect now muhahaha:blobowoevil_horns:

Corensi and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  14. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I hear Mario's music after reading last chapter? :hmm:

Poor_Hero and xilainia like this.
  15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    lolol don't be so cruel to the mushrooms. They're deadly cute.

16. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how his first response to his apartment building being completely covered in mushrooms isn't that it's terrifying or weird, but that it's comforting. :LOL:

LaDyViL likes this.
  17. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a moment!
    Stop the world!
    I was thinking about how Jian Hua is the final boss of the last book and how his ability is able to pray on the monsters and covered the destroyed (by the monsters) world while doing some questionable things on the side with his gang (a mostly lawless place)..... but, what about after he is killed? The abandoned world, collision between two worlds, wasn't something made by him, and without Jian Hua stopping the encroaching monsters... wouldn't the situation for the remaining humans be even worse? Rather than he not caring for the world, but that he cared for the world that he covered the world with his mushrooms to maintain what was left safe? That after all his (few) friends (and bestie/lover) were killed that he didn't care anymore and went to have a face off with the protagonist and died?
    How is that a good end if you couldn't get rid of the main cause and things just go from bad to worse?!
    Maybe the person who brought the book transmigrators was trying to prevent it from happening and threw them all in the past in hope to change the future?......... or to make sure that Jian Hua died?
    I wonder what the people of their world will think about the book end.... will they reach the same conclusion? 'A happy ending without the big chinese group... eh what after? F*ck! The villain is the key for peace and safety!' thins kind of thing?

And the protagonist had his life all messed by the book transmigrators...... I wonder if that Frederick guy will try to change his identity to mislead those crazy transmigrators...... also if the protagonist will get to know about the book by his mouth or by some other transmigrator mouth by accident (being mistaken as an insider).... and if he will go after Jian Hua to kill him already (even if it's not in the chronological order of events) in hope of stopping the things from happening because of the abandoned world and finish the book early.....

alexfilia and LaDyViL like this.
  18. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Shade Serpent

Shade Serpent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guan Ling is on full assault mode, looking for her abducted brother. More like, just how stupid are most of the book transmigrators if they do stuff like bombing, kidnapping, and forcing themselves on the protagonists? Are they trying to present themselves as villain material to the Black Abyss?

20. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    c87: bahahahahaha c*ockblocked by their own abilities. Those weaklings sure never had problems in that area before.