Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there won't be any real love interest for the MC??

2. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No love interest, no :blobjoy:

Another random arc:
    ARC 17: Child-Bearing Daughter in Law

The world is in newly-modernized war period between chinese and japanese.
    MC become an abandoned wife again.. whose husband go to shanghai to persue study and leave her in small town to take care of mother in law and their son. MC is a girl who was sold by her parents when she's 4/5 and bought by Zhu house by mother in law to be raised as daughter in law. When she grow up they married and had a son, but husband did not love her and thought she as maid instead of wife.
    Apparently the father in law is ded. Mother in law is sick. MC sell tofu to support their life.
    Everyday working so hard to make and sell tofu while taking care of mother in law and young son, husband only send telegram ask her to send money for his tuition:blobangery:WHILE HUSBAND FOUND A GIRL HE LIKED IN THE SCHOOL! AND STILL ASK MC, THE WIFE, MONEY FOR TUITION! AND THE MONEY IS USED FOR HIM FOOLING AROUND WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!:sweating_profusely:
    #slag husband deserves to die#
    He ask 20-ocean(?) every month, apparently 20 ocean is a lot of money and enough to live comfortably.
    And to earn that 20 ocean MC need to sell so so so so much tofu.
    The plot is after mother in law died, she go to shanghai, see his husband with his girlfriend and did not acknowledge wife and son. He said she is "his sister". Later war comes and husband become army, the girlfriend become renowed war reporter. Both become together while wife and son is still abandoned.

So the mother is sick and want to meet her son, the husband, but husband is unfilial child only ask for money did not come back nor reply the telegram (that tell him his mother is sick and won't have much time). MC after take-over the body stop sending money and take care of the mother (who still ded soon), after mother died the war coming and their hometown involved as well, everyone take their stuff and refuge to somewhere else.
    the body owner is totally humble, she only want her child to live good life and having easier life. cmiiw
    MC go to shanghai with son. She see husband with his school girlfiend, fei fei. Husband did not even recognize her and son:facepalm:
    MC did not care about husband, go to look for work to support herself and son. She was accepted as war medic. While in training also serves as nurse in the hospital. Her medical expertise is received in previous arc.
    MC confront husband in hospital several time:
    -husband has light wound in face, MC roughly treated him. He complained. MC did not like him and ask for money. Husband did not receive money from his family (MC) for six month and has no money now.
    -MC beat up husband (husband did not know its her) and take his treasure, expensive watch/something. Sell it for 500 ocean, bought a house and land.:blobhero:viva la rampok Husband admitted to hospital, MC is the nurse and treat him not so gently every single time.
    MC also try to reveal husband has no money in front of girlfriend to make her displeased about husband.
    at some time husband finally noticed it's MC and son, said to girlfriend it's his sister but MC said "I'm his wife".
    Husband ask MC for money, yada yada, MC said no money, yada yada, girlfriend accept the face husband has wife and son but still accept him.:blobastonished:
    -know husband has wife and son, still accept him
    -know husband has no money, still accept him
    -know husband has no money and ask money from wife who sell tofu for giving him money, still accept him
    -know husband lying many times, still accept him
    -husband is wounded and having ptsd, can not fire gun, useless in warzone, still accept him
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    true love or idiot?
    MC go to military and medical training as war medic. The war is coming, she put son in boarding school and go to war.
    She done so good /tired a f tho/ that she earned first third-class but then second-class achievement for saving commander (heart surgery in middle of war).
    Husband is now useless, working in kitchen and envying MC hatefully. Girlfriend want husband to go back to frontline because she think the achievement is only counted when he's in front line. :blobconfused:
    "he's wasting his talent if he served in kitchen" smtg like that.
    Husband is scholar tho not military ppl:hmm:
    in the end husband got his leg crippled, girlfriend leave him
    no money, crippled, lied too much, also lose his charm and cheerful self like when he's in school, basically girlfriend did not like weak man
    she's a popular and succesful war reporter/journalist afterall. She still like him but feel she deserve better:blobjoy:
    MC go back with second-class medal and meet with proud-of-mom son, write a diary "Life or War Medic" and it got published in newspaper, make a patent of a medicine she used for stop bleeding, become a famous career woman.:blob_pompom:
    Task ended and she leave.

3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay for useless husband outcome!!! Why join the war when you can't even be a strategist? ̄へ ̄

Juroku and Poor_Hero like this.
  4. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he volunteer himself because he doesn't have even a bit of money:blobjoy: When war comes and chinese gov recruit soldier, he sign in.
    soldier at least will have money, right. If they kill many enemies and return as a hero also got good reward from gov:blobhero:

Poor_Hero likes this.
  5. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh not much face slapping because MC likes to avoid the conflict entirely LOL, as you can see by spoiler she rather avoid the baddies and focus on becoming strong. So without her playing the “supporting” role to protagonist, they just commit stupid actions that they can’t blame anyone for.

6. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aah indeed. What you said is right, MC rather let them destroying themselves:blobmelt:
    maybe it's quite fun seeing how stupid other is to do so:blobjoy:

raxadian and Poor_Hero like this.
  7. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random gender bent arc

Stockholm Syndrome

Ninghu becomes a cannon fodder lawyer man, the original body has a white lotus girlfriend and a promising career as a lawyer, but domineering ceo lays eyes on his pure beautiful fiancé and does anything to get her.

CEO gets candid shots of Lotus fiancé changing her clothes or bathing, basically her nudes and uses them to blackmail her into sleeping with him (of course she’s still a virgin) because she’s high class virgin goods unlike the modern hoes of today’s society??? It’s basicalky typical ceo rapist x self victimized crybaby plot. Except the CEO pressures the lawyers firm to fire him, and eventually kills the lawyer out of jealousy. The lotus is upset about ceo killing her ex fiancé but still eventually falls in love with CEO and visits the lawyers grave asking the gravestone “Please forgive him, I know he killed you but I love him” making him cough blood in spirit/turn in grave.

Mc takes over body around when the lotus wants to break up with him (she’s been shagging CEO “against her will” for 2 months at this point but she claims the reason for the breakup is that she’s not suited to him. MC agrees to breakup but later demands the reason for the breakup when the 2 families are visiting together (Lotus and Lawyer family) and the lotus family is shamed by the exposed fact that Lotus is a mistress while Lawyer fam is disillusioned about her character. MC goes abroad, becomes famous amongst abroad Chinese community for taking us their cases and winning in courts abroad, learns some self defence and exercises a lot as usual.

MC is transferred back to China, Lotus is officially CEO’s girl although she is upset because CEO sleeps around, she still loves him and sticks to him (all their fights are BS and precursor to sex scenes), MC ignores their existence and continues to do his lawyer career advancement thing and attends parties to expand his contacts. At one one of these parties he runs into Lotus wearing an expensive dress and jewelry and clinging to CEO arm, when she sees MC though, she tries to retract her hand but ceo senses and grabs onto it so she can’t pull away, and introduces Lotus to MC as his girlfriend, MC politely congratulated them and wanders away.

Lotus who is in off mode with CEO, follows MC to whine to him about “save me, tbh I’m being threatened by nudes, help me get away from CEO, I can’t escape him because he’s blackmailing me” (WOW YEARS TOO LATE MUCH?!), MC calls BS and say “you’re dating him now and already a legitimate couple, why would he still need those photos? Why not just ask for them, that and I doubt he’d expose his own woman’s nudes and shame himself that way, just talk it out with him normally, or just randomly disappear”. Lotus is brain dead and makes some excuse like “don’t want my parents to suffer tf?” MC says he gtg while thinking “Lotus will think up a million excuses to stay with CEO while pretending it’s against her will”.

CEO is arrogant twat and tries to suppress MC for no reason except that he doesn’t like how he’s gaining power, and how brain dead lotus keeps begging him not interfere with MC “CEO hubby y r u so MEAN Lawyer ex fiancé did nothing wrong I won’t forgive you if you hurt him boohoo more lotus sobbing sfx” which is like dumbass tf u tryna pull here.

MC gets fed up and pulls some monopoly moves and suppresses CEO so he’s in a bad mood and not in the mood to pamper LOtus on the day she tries to tell him “yay we pregnant” so she interprets his “I’m too busy to talk rn” as “I think he doesn’t want to accept the child in my belly” (wow how she pulled that misunderstanding or where she pulled it out of I am still in a daze) and ran to MC’s law firm sobbing, and begs him to marry her on paper because she doesn’t want her unborn child to be labelled as an illegitimate bastard so she wants lawyer to adopt him and make his background legal/proud, MC =WTF WHY WOULD HOW, and rejects her, but Lotus is brain dead and keeps finding “reasons” while feeling self righteous because she believes it’s for the good of the child, and after further interrogation, MC finds out CEO didn’t even SAY he didn’t want the child, it was just the Lotus going “um,, but I really think?” So MC drives her away again, while Lotus feels selfless believing she was just looking out for the child’s future (typical pure lotus selfless victimized thoughts).

MC sees CEO somewhere and congratulated him on unborn baby, CEO upset because he was keeping it a secret (baby is illegitimate and also makes him seem weak if he has pregnant gf when he’s trying to look domineering), CEO eventually suppressed by MC in the industry to the point he attempts murder (and unlike in the original plotline) he fails and is jailed for life. Lotus pregnant and unmarried runs up to MC “I’ll do anything he’s the father of my unborn child please let him go”, MC says didn’t you ask me to help you escape from his clothes ? Now you’re free fuck off (he says roll).

Lotus keeps the bastard child against her parents wishes and her father has to quit his job as professor because his students look down on him for having a daughter with a fatherless child. Lotus family suffers from humiliation by society. Lotus has no life and parenting skills and she cries + baby cries like she competes with the baby feeling sorry for herself, she keeps tryna ring up MC for favours but he/she pretends not to be in the office, so eventually one of the older women working at firm is disturbed by the bad health of Lotus’s innocent baby and takes the baby from her to care for him for a while, so Lotus catches a break from “the stress of parenting” and flirts with CEO in prison visits, and he proposes to marry her.

He gets released from prison and office lady returns their child, so now they’re both unemployed and don’t know how to care for children, money from selling villa is running out, Lotus does odd jobs and washes dishes for minimum wage while CEO stays at home watching TV and ignoring the crying baby, CEO takes rest of their savings and starts to try again in the business industry but gets scammed for the rest of his money by a fake company, so they become even worse off money wise, Lotus is overworked, CEO is abusive but she still loves him because he promises to be nice to her when hes drunk and goes back to abusive when he’s sober.

CEO sees MC on tv a lot and has become super shameless and only sees Lotus as a money maker now and tries to get Lotus to beg for money from MC but she’s ashamed and doesn’t, so he gets angry and gives her a concussion, freaking out when she’s unconscious he submits her to a hospital with the rest of their money to pay for hospital fees, then he goes out gambling and loses a finger in a fight and gets submitted to hospital, The couple gets kicked out of hospital because they have no money and limp home together, MC is asked by system to leave.

Mc is upset that women don’t respect themselves more and revolve around men like this, she leaves and the arc is over with Lawyer being successful man and she wonders if what CEO and Lotus had was true love.

8. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another arc~~
    ARC 11: You Are My God
    MC become the only wife of a general, very harmonious family with two children, a daughter and a son, also mother in law. No concubine, living a very calm life.
    The harmonious family suddenly disturbed because the husband is fall in love with a princess and bring her back to general house.
    The love between them is so vigorious and passionate, princess saying to general "you are my lord, my god, my faith, etc" basicaly worshipping him. Thus the title LMAO
    The plot is when original wife disliking the princess, jealous and scheme the princess, yada yada in the end not even able to stop husband from loving the princess, everyone's back is facing toward her. Husband choose princess over her, so does the children and mother in law. The son even fight over the princess with the father (husband general)
    The task is
    nothing
    there is no task.)
    but MC soon realized what the original body wants is a stable and calm life like before princess come and ruin her family.
    So MC act as a super virtuous wife, educating daughter(who was prodigal before) and son(sent to army), get the total support from mother in law.
    But anyway general and princess is so crazy in love that they accept being demoted as commoner. princess become concubine.
    at first they were happy but soon
    -ran out of money coz general demoted to lower rank, means much less salary
    -princess is unhappy because she is used to use money like water and getting other to paid for her! in this case the daughter!
    -she found out husband can not satisfy her sexually.
    -husband go to doctor and start eating many medicine, makes the body smell weird. princess didn't like it
    -princess got pregnant. husband can't get near her because he smells weird, she vomit every time he's near
    -princess is jealous of MC's son and his new wife having wedding and so loving (without being overly passionately show off like them), she protest she and husband did not has wedding.
    -princess is eyeing Son because he is more heroic and younger and look stronger than husband. So she didn't like his new wife. Scheme against her faking fall but everyone aside husband support the new wife instead of her
    -again no money
    princess is increasingly become unsatisfied, after giving birth prematurely her child is taken care by MC and mother in law (because she is too unstable and weak, unsuitable for taking care of children) moreover all concubine's child is supposed to be taken care my main wife (concubine doesnt have right raising them).
    She cried everyday
    kneel kowtow kneel kowtow to everyone, want them to give her children back
    even more jealous and distressed when the son's new wife pregnant.
    The whole family was so happy tho, even MC is happy. Eventually the princess seems exhausted and distressed, I think MC already done putting the concubine in her right place.
    It's so easy to love, but to stay in love is not easy. Love is fragile and changeable, just a little thing can make love degenerated.
    The calm life is back, MC finished the task and leave.

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, Miki T and 20 others like this.
  9. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    white lotus with heavy victim complex seriously just piss off. and braindead too, wtf:sweating_profusely:
    at first i want to ship MC and CEO:aww:
    #yay BL#
    but then the CEO is motherfucking shitard, forget it:facepalm:

Cloudland19, MikotoP, Lianna and 10 others like this.
  10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started reading this.. i got curious if there really is no romance in this, first time i’ll be reading this kind of novel...

This is still WIP, right?

Anyway, so far 5th arc is somehow the longest, 72 chapters.. and this time NingShu already graduated from being an intern to a real employee world-hopper so there was a new option in going to other worlds... She will be talking to the person she is going to replace/use temporarily/till the end...
    The first is this one imperial concubine who wanted to counter-attack her fate of being a human swine and making that empress who ordered that, to suffer the same fate, but MC rejected as she thinks that concubine was evil and is merely power hungry..

Unfortunately, she really can’t reject, so she has no choice but to accept the next request.. this is something new, because the requester is the heroine.. heroine requested for MC to help her not reincarnate as heroine anymore and if possible teach all ML’s a lesson... heroine was really pitiful as she really didn’t want that halo but the world pushes her into it every incarnation. So much so, that even in the 2nd life when she tried to off herself the world intervened so she can be saved and thus be forced with all ML’s... heroine cannot take the np’s anymore, that she willingly exchanged her whole soul to MC to take this task...

Hopefully, someone in the first page poster can see this and edit their post to have the chronological arc written... :blobwink:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    raxadian, Bella94, Yukari_me and 7 others like this.
  11. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's 5th arc?
    How was the ending??

12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so that option of talking with the person they will save/oocupied is done for special missions..

It was a success, but it had proven to be really hard as MC is working against the world’s consciousness of making her body act as the heroine..
    she managed to get all those ML, all 7 of them, to hate her to the point of wanting to torture and kill her. It was in this last confrontation where all ML appeared so angry and shouting threats to her, when her only loyal maidservant appeared with one dark wei tasked to guard MC to save her, with that her purpose is achieved and as she was about to walk forward something happened to her, can’t understand mtl, that killed her and automatically rejected her soul from heroine’s body where a black hole sucked her. After a while, while MC was meditating, system contacted her and pulled her to the system space feeling weak. The system told her that it spent almost all its energy to retrieve MC’s soul because that world’s consciousness wanted to annihilate her soul, after identifying her as some-sort of virus, and tries to make the world go nack to its predestined plot. Aka, if system didn’t pull her soul, it will be MC who will reincarnate endlessly playing as the heroine, endless np non-con. At the space, heroine’s soul appeared and was so happy that MC helped her break the shackles of heroine halo, that she happily gave all her soul power to MC and then she reincarnated.

JoshyM62, raxadian, Elliana and 14 others like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    6th arc

Modern world setting but has supernatural elements...
    Plot: heroine with her 3 roomates played “immortal pen”(mtl)(i think it is the same as ouija board), unknowingly inviting an evil spirit. This evil spirit hunted the 4 girls, resulting in deaths. Roommate 1 jumped off the window, roomate 2 suspected the evil spirit was the reason, blamed heroine for playing the game. It seems it was the heroine’s idea to play, thinking that the game from what she heard can somehow predict the future. Roommate 2 had a pot of plant fell on her head resulting to coma. Roommate 3, deciding to go back home, fell in the school pond and died. Heroine, with her rich boyfriend aka world’s ML, searched and found a taoist priest and exorcised the spirit. The heroine, realising how precious life is, decided to cherish her life and boyfriend thus live happily ever after.

Counter-attack: MC replaced roommate 3, among them 4, only she is poor. She got into university due to her intellect and perseverance and scholarship thus she was alienated by her rich roommates. Due to dying unfairly, what she wanted is to live and graduate and find a job to help her parents who works hard despite their age to help her study. It seems that in the beginning, as she was from a country she has deep respect for old beliefs and tried to dissuade her roommates in playing, but due to wanting to be friends and not feel alone in their room, she gave in in the end. MC woke up to new world in the midst of playing the game and since she is a world-hopping player, she is sensitive enough to feel the entrance of the spirit. After the game, the next morning the haunting began. The first physical happened when the 4 + bf was going back from a party and heroine fell down the stairs resulting to a broken(?) leg, believing it was roommate 2 who pushed her. MC, at first managed to stop roommate 1 from jumping off, but since she decided to go back to the host’s hometown to consult to its wisewoman, she has no choice but to call roommate 1’s family to take care of her. MC was vigilant in her travel, as despite all accidents caused by the spirit, she managed to arrive safely in the village and head straight to the wise woman’s house to avoid bringing disaster to her family. The WW ask her a condition in exchange for the item that can help her. System was excited when the WW brought out the item, which is a soul pearl. It can absorb souls, system was amazed that a low level world has such a high level item, and urged MC to get that no matter what. In exchange, the ww wanted mc to get a longevity plant. After exchanging, ww also gave mc a powder to drink to help against the spirit. Back at the dorm, mc discovered that rm1 atill died and was ruled as suicide but rm2 wasn’t convinced and insist that it was the spirit thus it was heroine’s fault. Things happen, due to the pearl and drink rm2 became closer to MC. It seems that rm2 was in love with bf, but heroine butted in and got the boy in the end. So there are many instances of bf being an ahole to rm2 and mc.the 4 of them are already aware of the ghost and how it seems to target heroine and bf. All throughout, mc and rm2 was safe because of the items, vigilance and because the ghost followed the other 2 when bf searches for an exorcist. At the end, the ghost used heroines body to track down bf at his home. There, both mc and rm2 witnessed the exorcism while ghost was shouting crazily for bf’s father. Turns out the ghost has a one-sided love to the father that she took to her death. However, the exorcism effects heroine’s body negatively thus bf want to go with her but father coldly prevents him. Rm2, which is bf’s childhood friend told mc that father loved bf’s mother very much. However, mother died giving birth to bf, thus father's dismissive attitude towards the son. At the end of the night, everything was resolved, bf was rushing for a doctor to help heroine, and somehow the father took an interest to MC. MC feels cold, a different but somehow the same feeling she gets from the crazy doctor in the other world, arc ended when the 2 went back to the dorm in the morning...

There was no mention what happened after MC left the world... and it seems that there is some secret the system is not telling MC, when system slipped something that wasn’t supposed to be known, system somehow erased the last few minutes from MC’s memory... unfortunately, due to mtl, i cannot accurately understand those slips...

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... the heroine is one of my favorite arc... Really like to see MC goes to make the people cough bloods...and suffers...

I really suspect some characters that really too aware to see the different in the body that MC use. And I am really suspect especially some stoned-face people in there. I think there is some hidden background or maybe it is actually task taker like MC but with higher standing...(I remember the system mentioned about the more tasks she does, the more chance she can stay in some world longer and more freely...). and another reason why I feel suspicious is that... the extra chapters about the world after MC soul come back to system, usually there is this (kinda) stoned face people.

there is this school doctor in first arc and zombie arc. Then, the emperor brother in valiant princess arc. The god doctor in heroine arc and...somehow I am a bit wary of male protag's father in ghost in school arc...

and I want to ask for someone who read beyond the orc arc... Did the MC take some raiders quest???

raxadian, Bella94, kiara8 and 4 others like this.
  15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    actually there is...
    roommate 2 rant about how she get fiance...that fiance is the male protagonist.
    And somehow the father of male protag come to dorm to visit MC's former body. He asked why she didn't come to give the medicine (the one that chase away some chill that mc get from the old grandma). He then asked her to go to dinner. MC former body feel uncomfortable to him.. then he tells why he asked her. He feels that her eyes is similar to his wife eyes.. the mc former body then dismiss him and doesn't want to meet him again...

and for what the system removed from mc memory... I think it's about the control of world or something.. (not really understand too).

16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 ah there is, good, i haven’t read that yet, as the next arc is the empress arc that was already spoiled here, was it in that arc?

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... that arc is already in the spoiler...

18. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another ARC! sorry, just can't help but to share what i just read. i'm chatty like that
    ARC 19 : Surrogate Mother
    It's your usual harlequin-esque story. Husband and wife married for five years yet still no children, because wife's body is sickly, has heart disease, if giving birth the body will not stand it. So Mother in law who is unsatisfied with the wife hired a surrogate mother to produce a child to be heir of their house.
    Husband fall in love with surrogate mother (F!protag), after giving birth she run away and husband desperately look for her.
    how dare you run away from me, woman! ..familiar, right. meh
    the sickly wife was jealous and confront husband about this, only to be scolded. She died of heart attack. Five years after running away F!protag come back and reunited with husband, both get married and live happily ever after with their son.
    MC's role is as always
    -have heart disease. sickly. thin. the original body talk to ning shu in space, her hope is to "let her dog husband and his bitch not having died miserably"
    -daughter of rich family. husband also rich family.
    -she is supposed to be a "true love" wife of the husband, because husband spend much much effort to marry her even if she is sickly. He also treat her gentlemanly, very gently, 100% model husband in front but CHEATING IN HER BACCCCC he go to f!protag room every night to roll in sheets
    -surrogate mother with MC's egg and husband's sperm is just a cover, the mother in law want husband to impregnate F!protag directly. Coz MC's heart disease is genetic, MIL did not want heir to be a disabled like her.
    The counterattack:
    1. MC plan to divorce husband, put camera on F!protag's bedroom and saving the video as evidence of husband's adultery
    2. I think MC use accupunture to make husband's reproductive system disabled, causing his sperm to be dead (infertile)
    3. F!protag and husband work hard to get pregnant but after months she still not pregnant. Ask hospital, test said his sperm is dead. Husband having a break down. MIL have a breakdown.
    4. Since both husband and wife infertile, MC suggested father in law to be the surrogate donor (use father in law's sperm and mother in law's egg instead of their son's) with F!protag. Mother in law freak out, did not let father in law to do it with F!protag. She hates her after this (before she always favor F!protag above MC, the wife)
    5. F!protag kicked out of house by Mother in law. Husband bought her a house as their love nest.
    6. While husband pa pa pa with f!protag, MC go to her parents house and said want a divorce. They see the evidence (video from no.1) and said yes, also stop the partnership with husband's family business.
    7. Husband know MC want a divorce, go to her house to take her home, instead MC call police to take husband away.
    8. MC sue husband 200million as mental compensation. Revealing the evidence that husband cheating with surrogate mother every night, mother in law forcing f!protag to be impreganted by husband (jailed for sure), destroying husband's family's name. Even more because when MC and husband get married, they are almost like a royal wedding, many TV station reporting their wedding party.
    9. several times on court, finally husband give up and agree to divorce. He and MIL also got jailed but father in law bailed them out.
    10. MC use 200 million to buy husband's company's shares (which already plummented now), have enough share to join board of director, then elect a new president of the company (kicking father in law off his president role!). Basically husband's family business is gone.

The ending
    In revenge for MC, husband marry F!protag, make the wedding grander than his wedding with MC. Family business gone, father in law almost bankcrupt. Father in law decided to surrogate, the surrogate mother is a troublemaking young woman, asking house with her name and the right to raise the children etc. Mother in law is :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:fight with the young woman everyday.
    Husband after wedding realized he is sick, can not last long premature ejaculation~~~~~ until can not get it up.:blobpeek:
    ofc it's MC's doing... I think. MC also mentioned: because too much having sex, kidney become weak, sexual organ become weak as well.
    F!protag is so dissatisfied, their married life is not passionate like before. Mother in law hate her, bully her every single day.

While MC with all the richy richy enjoy her life, have a succesful heart surgery, then completing task.
    Sad thing tho, the original body is paying MC with her soul. So when the task done, MC leave the body, the body died of natural death.
    Even tho MC already accumulated so many weatlh:blobsweat_2:

I enjoyed this arc a lot, MC is so ruthless like "yea yea i know nothing about you cheating ha ha ha look at my innocent gentle smile i know nothing at all~~~~~COME GIVE ME 200MIL YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!" and ruining their life so fast faster than husband's premature ejaculation
    it's already impressive husband's family did not get a heart attack:blobjoy:

The husband actually very kind to MC, shame he's a two-faced adulterer, want to hold both flower, very very deserved to be struck by needle and become impotent

otomeran, JoshyM62, samster and 21 others like this.
  19. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So good ah I love this mc she is ruthless.
    Please be more chatty and spoil me:blob_grin:

Sasa, wafflebeauty and Poor_Hero like this.
  20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 7: empress arc
    Already spoiled

Arc 8: xianxia world
    • Accidental gender bent
    • Mc transmigrated to a cannon fodder son of a sect elder, whose fiancee, considered a fairy, was snatched by protag
    • Host wishes to have his father safe and alive, in last life due to all things protag did to hurt/humiliate host, father tried to retaliate but due to all those protag cheats, father was defeated and later died. It seems, that it was only the father that truly cares and loves host compared to those backstabbing relatives and friends he has before.
    • Counter attack is mc managed to become strong, though his fiancee was still snatched by protag, so mc calls her adulterer, and can match, but not for super long, blow by blow with protag.
    • At the end, after making the protag known as a deserter and be the martial world’s enemy number 1, father still alive, mc finished her mission.
    • Also, at the end, because of the protag destroying sects, it escalated to widespread war. System told mc, as she was about to leave, that some people (or maybe someone else) took advantage of the war to add chaos resulting to the world trying to stabilize itself due to forming of new world law, which mc cannot meddle in.

JoshyM62, samster, Ceilo27 and 16 others like this.