Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    the next arc is gonna be fun~~
    there, she will met another task taker...but this person is doing raider quest. the MC then found about the consequence failing in the tasks..or more to when the one doing task is died when they still in the host body.

I just take some random chapters (more to when MC isn't doing the tasks). As the Mc finish her tasks, she will gained experience...the more experience her level will be higher. There is beginner, middle, advance and (I think it is the highest) Super. When they already have some experience, the quest takers can use virtual space where quest takers can make another quest takers...or even take quest in some world together.

and the topic that mc's system erased from her memory.... yes... it is about some world controller??? some super leveled one can purchased some world tree from auction...there they can manage the world or something...

and it is later we know some information about the school doctor...

*I can't decide if i like the school doctor or not...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the next arc is pretty ok, though i hate that other player, she feels so conceited, i actually like mc’s way, Slowly but surely, and knows herself pretty well to act within her limits...

Oh yeah, how is it? Cosidering that those mc replaced gave their soul/soul power in exchange, after mc finished her tasks, will those people disappear? As of now, i haven’t read any chapters on what happened after mc left, on those tasks after she graduated from internship.

Arc 9: modern world/entertainment world/showbiz
    • Host is an artist broker, heroine is one of her artist that is a newcomer. Host in order to help her artist, she always brings her artists in parties so they can form connections, but heroine feels disgusted that she is being forced to go in this parties instead of acting. In one of those parties, heroine accidentaly saved the drugged world’s ml (Wml) and was forced to do the deed. Being the “pure and clean” person she is, heroine escaped and fejected Wml multiple times, making the Wml be attracted to her pure personality unlike those other women in the entertainment circle who wanted to be close to him and use him. Wml is a bigshot in the entertainment circle, very rich and powerful. So as usual, heroine and wml became lovey dovey until they married. Because of big backing, heroine’s path to stardom was smooth and guaranteed to become a superstar. However, due to this, she feels disgusted and contempt to those artist who cling to golden thighs to be successful, and she feels that her broker, aka host, was one such person. Due to whining this to Wml, Wml had the host fired in her company and had her blacklisted to any other... it was only at the end that host discovered her misfortune, at the end, host was mugged and killed..
    • host wish to suppress heroine at the bottom of the entertainment and IF possible destroy wml.

Edit: i’ll continue later, have to go, i think its ok for me to list arcs? Hope this all helps...

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, raxadian and 15 others like this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    ok... it will really help.

about the original host. I only know that after MC left the body, the original will continue to live the life. But it is their own choices to continue or not. There is a case where the original content with what MC do and decide didn't continue the life (I think it is the one who has heart disease one... I think it is already spoiled before). When original didn't continue, the body then will died.

Oh... there is this case where even if MC complete the tasks, but the original doesn't satisfied and make the Mc's mission failed. Looked like the original is really annoying one as the reason she failed the task is because MC is really successful when lived her life... Thankfully MC already purchased many amulets to save her soul from destroyed when Mc died in host body. And then the MC system (2333) was said like the original is not abide the rules or anything then the original soul is terminated...

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 have you read all arcs? I just finished the one about the phoenix male(?), and at almost at the end, was the Wml, who was in jail, became a new player? I am not sure, but in that chapter where MC asked for divorce and as she left, there was 2 lines that stated about soul body found or something, then the next chapter it was satated that he did suicide... arrgggghhh, some of the arcs make me want to throw this tablet, i need some spoilers....

raxadian, Shizuka Mikki and JuuHachi like this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    nope... i just start reading the arc about mc as male boss?? (MTL is drowsiness arc)..

What I spoiled is random pick at some chapters as I want to see story in between tasks. (more to actually want to read after mc leave the world...but then get interested when she gained access to virtual world).

oh... that one... yes, he later become player too. MC later met him accidentally in virtual world. He felt Mc is familiar...then a bit later (when MC almost ran away from him) he recognized her as his wife... MC do some quests with him and another players... (when mc is middle/intermediate level... a player she acquainted invited her to do a joint mission/quest. When she goes to meeting she found out that he join too...)

Miki T, raxadian, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, i read that, pretty interesting arc, she met another player who targets her host, pretty powerful too... i hope you can understand more about that arc, because there is the first time she can go to the virtual world, and she recognized that player, i really want to understand what MC was thinking when she found out from system what happened after that particular player was done in that world...

7. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't she was like...
    what?? how selfish this woman..come back again to that world to check her own charm. And didn't Gong Luo and Wen-something (female lead) already have their marriages??
    ..and then I think she was like Gong Luo didn't want to fall in love(?), she fulfilled the wish... but if he was get seduced again then it is his own choice (as she already help to resist that woman's charm until her own soul get damaged)...

need to reread again after I finished the arc

edit: wait.....that woman take W!FL's body, right??

edit:...ups it is a bit messy. first she goes to fiancee body then because failed...she take mission to that world again but as W!FL...

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that’s what i thought, that was when mc thought that full blast charm can also be a weapon, i mean she was even thinking that even she as a woman was hard pressed to resist that player because of the high level charm... It was actually the first time that i knew that those host can re-ask for counter attack again, that was what system told mc right? Aaahhhhh... mtl is really a bi**h to understand..

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2: General’s love Village Girl
    Arc 3: The president’s wife
    Arc 4: Find the last Big Boss
    Arc 5: hard to force the injured woman
    Arc 6: Campus Cry
    Arc 7: Queen’s hate
    Arc 8: Invincible Upgrade stream
    Arc 9: Gold Lingering Love
    Arc 10: Good Farming in Pimitive Society
    Arc 11: I Am NPC
    Arc 12: You are my God
    Arc 13: Drowsiness
    Arc 14: Phoenix male
    Arc 15: My master cannot be so sick
    Arc 16: Stockholm Syndrome
    Arc 17: Happy and respectful women
    Arc 18: Child bearing daughter-in-law
    Arc 19: Siye’s Backyard
    Arc 20: Pregnant mom
    Arc 21: Comes to the Teacher’s Bowl
    Arc 22: Honest Men
    Arc 23: Ghost love
    Arc 24: Hello, uncle
    Arc 25: Superstar System
    Arc 26: Who is the murderer?
    Arc 27: Rebirth of the Woman/ Farmer
    Arc 28: Killer Princess
    Arc 29: Wives
    Arc 30: Campus World
    Arc 31: Concubine System
    Arc 32: Summons the Queen
    Arc 33: Fiancee
    Arc 34: The Merchant’s girl
    Arc 35: The boyfriend is bent
    Arc 36: Evil demon girl
    Arc 37: Girlfriend’s poison/toxic
    Arc 38: Arctic Fox
    Arc 39: Ghost/Ming marriage
    Arc 40: Reversing the System
    Arc 41: Starcraft
    Arc 42: Reborn Woman
    Arc 43: Paranoid
    Arc 44: Vampires
    Arc 45: Chaotic World
    Arc 46: Giants sister
    Arc 47: Campus World
    Arc 48: The Sacred Animal/ Slayers Struggle
    Arc 49: Imprisoned Woman/ Violent Woman
    Arc 50: Adventure Games
    Arc 51: Alien War
    Arc 52: Level Trading
    Arc 53: I am Loyal to You
    Arc 54: Crushed Crystal Shoe
    Arc 55: My beliefs
    Arc 56: Monster Record
    Arc 57: Military Burning / Marriage Burning ( idk mtl)
    Arc 58: The Day After Heaven
    Arc 59: Shushu (Shishou maybe?)/ Master
    Arc 60: Medusa
    Arc 61: Pet Harem
    Arc 62: Ghosts Everywhere
    Arc 63: sword swords (?)
    Arc 64: Perspective
    Arc 65: Fairy
    Arc 66: Ascended the Throne
    Arc 67: Eschatology
    Arc 68: Wang Bao (something chinese character) her father
    Arc 69: President Bai Yuegang
    Arc 70: Ming Lian/Jun refining/ into mind
    Arc 71: Flowering/ Florescence
    Arc 72: Men all over the world love me
    Arc 73: Powerful Women
    Arc 74: System Tasks
    Arc 75: Flying over Asylum
    Arc 76: Peace and Order
    Arc 77: Returns
    Arc 78: Alchemist
    Arc 79: Pan/ Pork Pot/ Rebellion (no idea, mtl)
    Note: I listed all those arcs that has more than 1 chapters. But in between some of these arcs are some singular chapters, maybe when MC is in that virtual world, meh, who knows. Haven’t reached that part yet..:cry:
    Still got a long way to go, huh,:notlikeblob:

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... usually the single.chapters is about MC is virtual world or more to between quest/task/mission.

another note: Arc 79 ---> i think it is rebellion. from what I understand the story background is
    when the china is in war with japanese... original host is the wife of some business man (I didn't read from the start of arc). Her husband found a new love in a painter. I pity the original as her daughter is spoiled and doesn't really like her uneducated mother...prefer this new mistress... in the end, even if the daughter know how taken her father is to the mistress (she then already despise the mistress), she still chose to abandoned her mother to be with her father and mistress to go abroad to avoid the war... but then of course bad luck come and they struggle to live in foreign place (I think they go to America).

11. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GOD ALMOST 80 CHAPTER AND STILL ONGOINGGGGG:blobfearful:

So MC's soul will be terminated if her task is failed? System-sama not only aloof and unfeeling jerk, its boss also shitard a f:blobtriumph:

Which arc is this? The original so annoying b*tchy?

Poor_Hero likes this.
  12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, I forgot which one is it as I random reading chapters. But, somehow I got a feel that this world is some cultivation world...

yes..task failed can be terminated... but there is time that the task just completed for about 70% but the mc not get terminated as it is said that it's passable.

hey... don't blame the system... I don't really understand about system but I think every player has their own system. and just like how player get upgraded (level up) the system too can get upgraded with how many mission accomplished. And, I think player's own system is bound to the player. if the player terminated, the system too will get terminated.

But there is case of a player (a super leveled one). She opened a restaurant in virtual world...but I think she is very tired to do tasks. I think she has faced difficulty before. So, she do something like release the bond between system and her. The consequences is the system is like reset...their(system) memory's get erased.

raxadian, Bella94, Miki T and 5 others like this.
  13. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe because the fast wear stores I read before has cuter personality:blobsweat_2:
    I haven't read that far. But if like you said when the bond between system and host is severed, the system reset and forget about hot..it's quite sad :blobconfounded:

Poor_Hero likes this.
  14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... MC too pity that woman when she heard her story. She think that how women usually are gentle or something and she thought of how there is few woman who reached the super ranked. When MC heard the woman story, she already super ranked but felt the woman is stronger than her, I think.
    After that the MC kind of ask 2333 if she/he want to leave her. The system denied her. MC then asked what leveled system at that time. system answered mid level almost advance, make MC think that for system to leveled up is harder than player...

note aka... speculation:
    Actually I felt that there is some background story here... maybe the system actually has previous bond?? and there was this time when MC suspect her system actually know uncle/school doctor (personally)..but system denied it as she/he said she knows/meet uncle just as much as MC.

another note:
    yup, uncle is player too, I think...but already high one. That's why in the Zombie arc he can injured a really high leveled zombie even if he just using his gun...
    ...more like the gun is his weapon as I only see him using gun when attacked someone in the random chapters I read.

15. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    all these arcs feel like short stories, its nice, thx for spoils

16. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm edited my post with spoilers list, if there something wrong please correct me
    (シ_ _)シ
    Is there anyone can spoiler again??
    ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )
    Sorry I'm spoiler greedy person
    _( : 」∠)_

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    ok about that 'annoying original host who failed the task' is from Arc 21:Comes to Teacher's Bowl.
    The background story is a cultivation world.

The original host is a human - devil (Mozu) hybrid. Her father is a mozu, place some ban to her. He told the original to some Xian sect to steal Xuanyuan sword. In original story, the host became the first(?) disciple of a xian that is the youngest war god (W!ML). W!ML too take another disciple named Yu Ling(?). YL is W!FL. In original story, host's cultivation progress is slow...later W!ML give xuanyuan sword to host and host bring it to her father. But, the sword is a fake...it is successfully injure her father. The injured father then swallowed the host to regain his power (Mozu is famous for their few emotion).

When, MC take over the host, she already saw how the teacher from the first time already take a sight to W!FL. the FL always said that ML is fox because he always use some deceit first. Like when they first take test to enter the sect, the ML said go to that direction (pointed to some place). But, many didn't obey the ML as they know the place where he pointed is not the direction of sect. There is this one where ML killed a disgusting boar(?), then he said saved it as it is for their dinner...but the FL( I think) told MC, like don't eat that, we have dry food or something. So, later when MC heard what ML said, she always ask some questions before ML said the truth.

After some physical test (run to some place, take a long stair etc that usually appear in some cultivation novel for a sect test). The next is test to see the root cultivation. Before, MC tried to make herself has bad result in physical test as she doesn't want to become a disciple to ML (the mission task is for host to not be used again by someone else). Mc's test root result is she has three root (fire, wood and earth). FL is dual root. (in cultivation, the fewer the spiritual root is better as it will make cultivation faster). MC know that in the original plot, ML then will make FL take some washed root dan to make FL a single root.

But, even with MC poor result, ML still take MC as his first disciple together with FL. ML asked MC what root she will practice before explain what is the characteristics of each root the MC have. MC then choose earth for its defensive attribute, before ML leave her with a book for earth attribute cultivation method. MC seclude herself to practice but she shocked as she actually cultivation really faster. it is like the aura around her quickly rushed into her dantian. It is scared her as she know that the original host has poor result. she asked 2333 what happened but the system too doesn't know much. In rarer time, MC visit ML, ML asked MC's progress. MC answered her progress is really slow. Some other time, FL run to MC to complain how ML bullied her to water some flower or to do some menial tasks. It is different from the treatment of MC much to FL envy. But, MC know that ML regard FL as his disciple and suspect that ML know that MC(host) is a hybrid.

Quick flash, the MC progress is really fast that make her even if she didn't take practice seriously, her progress still quick in normal eyes. Later ML asked MC what reason she come to the sect...and yes, the ML know that MC is a hybrid. He used some ban in the MC that make her got into pain. The Mc told the truth how her father want to take a xuanyuan sword. ML give the sword. MC asked if ML really give her the sword before ML admit that it is fake sword. Before MC leave the sect, ML warned MC that mozu is emotionless and how they swallow even their kin to restore the strength. So when MC give the sword she must get far away from the father. When MC leaves, ML felt a but regret as he want to see how a mozu practice but he doesn't found MC.

MC is actually didn't come quickly to her father, but want to go practice so she can get stronger to break out from her(host) destiny. When she comes to a village, she get astonished as she saw a demon beast that already gained his human form. He has a green hair and a bit eye-catching with his coloring. She noted how the xian around him tend to ignore him...unlike how usually xian act around demon beast(to hunt them). MC tried to ignore him too but the green demon actually come to her and invite to drink tea. Later she found the drink is actually sea water... The demon beast told that he felt MC is familiar. He too told about the ban and how Mozu is actually a newcomer.. It makes Mc thinks how old this guy is of he said Mozu is a newcomer when Mozu already live in this world for a long time. the demon beast told mc that he can lift the ban but he need some mozu blood.. they then teleport to mozu city (mc: what this guy already know space law). Take some blood before come back to demon beast home. later, mc found out that the demon beast always drink sea water and know his origin is a sea creature. But if he said he felt familiar with her then he already met her before not as host but her as her soul. The only one sea creatures that she met before is a kelp in the 3rd(?) task (the first cultivation world where Mc host is a prodigal guy). She wondered how the low leveled world evolved into mid leveled world. (2333 think how some incident in the previous task (maybe mc practice with her soul body there) make the world adjust to absorb(?) to her aura and make it self evolved into a mid leveled world. And that's why she now can practice faster and how she found many treasure when she take a walk (it was like the world it self pampered her xD)).

And with the help of kelp who insist to call him Qing Yue, she can lift the ban. And later she found out that Qing Yue can refined pill, weapon, and make law(seal?). MC asked him to teach her how to make pill. But, I think MC doesn't have talent in this. QY told him that he too take a long time to make his first.pill. When MC ask how long, QY answered a thousand year :D. She too asked Qing Yue to make her weapon (axe)...but this old creature then make the axe as an artifact class that invited many xian to want to robbed it from MC...

Later, she saved another hybrid, Jiang Le. He asked MC to become his teacher...at first she reject but JL persistent finally she accept him. She then saw a xian woman get chased by another xian. She saw how the woman has some blood in her stomach, she guessed that the woman just gave a birth but with the situation how the woman get chased by thay many xian, she thought maybe the woman gave birth to a hybrid. She take a look at the basket that woman left and found a baby, she then take away the baby and told Jiang Le to babysit the baby...(don't worry MC too cared the baby but mostly it is in the hand of Jiang Le). She saved a girl hybrid who has a mozu mother (a shocked to them as usually it is the father who is a mozu). JL asked about her mother, the girl said the mother give her(the girl) to some lord in neutral city, who famously like to collect girl (and take some body part of girl for collection too).

Yes, MC now offend the lord in the neutral city, so they quickly moved out from city but not without some blood path. QY told MC about a secluded good place then take them to there. MC decide to make a sect with the place at homebase. QY then goes to building the base...(make some foundation, barrier etc that make him absent for months. In that time MC take a walk qtound mountain and found many many treasures or some rare herbs. She saved them for the future of sect. After, QY come back the two of them go outside to take batch of hybrid to take as disciple.

Time passed, the war between Mozu and Xian began. MC's sect go take a look and have a bit fun. Mc saw the host father, she then gave the fake xianyuan sword and the father then get attacked by bloodthirsty insects(?). MC then asked ML if he want to have her axe (the artifact class axe). She handed him the axe...ML hesitant before take the axe. But then he got poisoned. The axe MC gave is fake. ML poisoned and the FL that get protected by ML too poisoned. With how busy ML is to cure FL, the xian side some power... the same with Mozu side with how MC's father already get take down before.

In the sect, MC wondered if the task already completed as she already break away from the host destiny. But 2333 said the task failed as the host is not satisfied. Thankfully, she has amulet that saved her soul from denied. MC met host and asked why she the host didn't satisfied. She thought is she didn't understand the task? But the host said, Mc is to live host's life not MC's life. Host is a waste but MC has too much luck (Qing Yue, her fast cultivation). MC realized that yes she lived as how she will live (?). Then, she asked host what she will do, will the host ask another player to do her counter attack?. Host said no... she will come back. MC question again. Host said she want to continue (the way MC do the task). MC angry...the host said she doesn't satisfied with the task but she want to come back (to continue). Mc said that Host doesn't want to pay her thats why she failed the task. 2333 said as host break the rule (not paying but still take the counter attack that player do), then the host will pay the consequences, to be denied. The host shouted that she doesn't want to come back before she get denied.

The system said how many cannon fooder want to get counter-attack but only select view want. MC said next time they must asked the client that they must paid the price after they do counter-attack so they won't repeat again that event.

MC asked to see what happened after she left. Jiang Le found MC in dust and when he checked MC has no breath. He kowtow and told MC, that MC time already left, he will take mantle as sect.leader and lead the sect to be more prosperity. (before the two of them has different opinion about the artifact axe. MC want the axe as the defensive system for sect so she be more peaceful...but Jiang Le want they to refined the axe so it will get stronger. MC said that she know JL want to protect the sect that's why he want to get stronger by force). JL burn MC corpse, then take the axe and refined it. Later, when he is stronger, he goes outside and told that the sect master(Mc) was going to higher plane with Qing Yue, so he will take mantle as sect master. Many didn't opposed it as they know that JL is the strongest disciple that MC has. and the sect become stronger and stronger...

MC lament how ambitious Jiang Le is but thankfully he is not get stronger for revenge (before he has revenge mind where he want to kill the one to insult him. Before MC told not take a life. more to don't killed the one that just insult him as that will make him the same as the one that killed his innocent mother. He can take revenge to his mother killer not anyone that just insult him. When MC asked what did he do to his mother killer, he said he didn't killed him...but chooped him alive... MC think that it is worse than dead). MC thought that Jiang Le's mind now is only to sect...

JoshyM62, samster, Elv and 17 others like this.
  18. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: thanks for spoiler

19. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The world pampers MC!!!:blobxd:
    That's so cute hahahaha. Damn host being cheap, it seems that mozu blood has run too thick in her :facepalm:

20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, i was lured to mtl another novel, a rebirth fprotag who became a feng shui master, i read the raws without stopping, haha
    anyway...

cont'd
    Arc 9
    • Counter attack starts. MC stops attending those parties thus her artists stop attending as well. One of female artists under MC wanted to became an idol/singer instead of acting so after MC told her the consequences, no pay for the time she took music/voice lessons, MC arranged everything for that artist. MC also let the heroine do what she wanted, ie going to auditions for a chance to act.
    • however, since heroine is still a newbie, all the roles are merely fodder, like in the first one as a beggar which made the heroine discontented and jealous of the female lead artist wearing beautiful clothes while she looks extremely bad. but MC already told her that it can only be done this way, she can only try to gather experience. In short, the heroine grew more discontent as the only roles given to her doesn't display her beauty. And feels MC was biased because she nurtures that actress-turned-singer/ Heroine also feels helpless, that is why when MC unintentionally told her about those who have powerful backing having the most smooth road, it affected the previously "high-moral' heroine into being impure to entertain thoughts of finding a golden thigh to hug.
    • in the midst of one acting lesson, after Mc denied the heroine going to one of the parties, heroine suddenly feels grief. Turns out that the party that is happening that time, is where the heroine will meet and have sex wth the W!ml and hooking him. because heroine was missing, someone replaced her.
    • that person who replaced the heroine was another world-hopping player who accepted the task of raiding the world
    • however, the world still gives instances for the W!ml and heroine to meet even with MC's interference.
    • long story short, due to MC's passive influencing of heroine, heroine lost her "pure" temperament and became like any other actress in the industry, using body to success, thus W!ml feels only disgusts for her and only used her until he lost interest to her. the critical event, is after a few meet-ups, where W!ml gave heroine a key to a villa and gave her a 2nd female lead in a movie, heroine found out that she was pregnant but since lately she feels W!ml is being distant she called MC for help. MC told her to tell it to W!ml but wear some make-up to hide her "hideous" appearance, however due to that bright make-up W!ml thought that heroine wanted to blackmail him. W!ml didn't know that heroine doesn't know how to use BC pills, even MC didn't know that heroine was that innocent but MC was still too late to tell her to use protection.
    • after tis, heroine began to decline as she lost W!ml backing. She also miscarried, which made the W!ml disgusted as although he threatened her into aborting somehow he still hopes that she can prove him wrong and continue the pregnancy, but by that time heroine became a bit crazy from all the pressure she feels. (both W!ml and heroine are crazy imo) and this is where the player who raided appeared and talked to MC, specifically telling her that player will get a higher reward the more wretched the W!protags are, thus raider used schemes to push heroine harder while playing pure to the W!ml. this is when MC realized that in the W!ml, anyone can be his love as long as she is pure.
    • at the end, heroine who became crazy with rage, killed the raider by stabbing her in the heart and pouring sulfuric acid to W!ml's face in a red carpet event. raider was terrified of dying and tried to beg MC to help her, but MC was paralyzed as this was the first time that a player was killed in front of her. before leaving the task world, heroine was jailed and W!ml became blind who worried for his empire.
    • Task was successful, although not too high of a reward as MC didn't complete the 2nd objective. but the host wasn't too optimistic about it even in the beginning as the W!ml is a different league compared to the host.

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, raxadian and 17 others like this.