Spoiler Spoiler Request: Feng Yu Jiu Tian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by foxymirage, Jul 3, 2017.

1. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't seem to find the spoiler thread for this novel: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/feng-yu-jiu-tian/

So do link me to it if it has been made. With that said, can someone please spoil me anything about this novel (anything from the latest translated chapter to the recent raws). I seem to remember that MC (Feng Ming) was poisoned around Vol 28 and there's also something about Ruo Yan entering MC's dream and torturing MC (?) mentally. Can someone summarize/explain this further? And what happened in vol 29?

Please and thank you! :)

Misaki Yata, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there's a spoiler thread...someone spoil me. Is it true MC become seme? | ू•ૅω•́)

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it only once in a while?

4. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ̄▽ ̄)♨️ aww semuke then....

Misaki Yata and kiara8 like this.
  5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read from another spoiler, but there aint much there :/.

Vol28.
    character Du Feng (杜風), who is a widely renowned handsome man, finally makes his grand entrance!

This character was first introduced in the Tong Guo (同国) arc when Yu Lang (余浪), a very loyal subject under the Li Guo King Ruo Yan, impersonates himself as Du Feng to get closer to Feng Ming and his companions. Since no one has really seen Du Feng in person, having heard only about his handsome appearance and gentlemanly character, Feng Ming and company was easily tricked into believing that Yu Lang was indeed Du Feng! At the end of the Tong Guo arc, Yu Lang successfully poisoned Feng Ming! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Du Feng in volume 28!He saved Feng Ming's little brother, Luo Yun (洛云), who was gravely injured from a hot chase after Yu Lang. Luo Yun who is nicknamed Bitter Gourd Face (苦瓜脸) because of his stone cold face, took an immediate dislike to Du Feng because he blames Du Feng for being at least implicitly involved in Feng Ming's current poisoned state. Thus, despite Du Feng being his savior, Luo Yun treats Du Feng very coldly. Du Feng, not knowing why this handsome young man treats him with such obvious dislike, develops a keen interest towards Luo Yun - much to the dismay of Du Feng's female companions.

I sense the blossoming of a new BL couple! I can't wait to see how the Feng Yun (Du Feng x Luo Yun) couple develops!

Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of Luo Yun. In the book, he is described to be rather handsome, and his physical stature is similar to Feng Ming to the extent that he can serve as Feng Ming's double in the Tong Guo arc. Luo Yun and Feng Ming share the same father, making them half-brothers. In terms of personality and outlook, Luo Yun is the complete opposite of Feng Ming. The former carries a cold attitude towards almost everyone he meets, including Feng Ming although he himself is aware that Feng Ming is his elder brother. Despite his cold and reserved personality, however, Luo Yun is genuinely concerned for Feng Ming's safety and sees it as his personal duty to protect Feng Ming.

For his part, of course, Feng Ming is ecstatic to have a little brother in this other dimension, and thus he always tries to act like a kind and caring elder brother such as sleeping together in the same room, personally redressing Luo Yun's wounds, sticking close to Luo Yun, adding food to his rice bowl, and even asking (almost pleading) Luo Yun to call him "brother"! For the cold and reserved Luo Yun, Feng Ming's undivided and brotherly affection for him makes Luo Yun really uneasy. Rong Tian is, of course, envious of Luo Yun!

This is just a small 'awkward' conversation among Feng Ming, Luo Yun, and Rong Tian that made me laugh so hard.

Volume 25, Chapter 3

The female servants quickly arranged the dining table in the cabin. With his stomach already grumbling, Feng Ming was the first to sit at the table. He pulled Rong Tian to sit on his left side, and then waved at Luo Yun, "Little brother, come sit down, let's eat together."

Luo Yun stared coldly at him. After a while, with slow steps, he walked towards Feng Ming and took the seat on Feng Ming's right side, his spine was even more stiff than a door.

Feng Ming widened his eyes. "You...you actually really came over?"

Luo Yun knitted his eyebrows, and shot a glance at Feng Ming, "Didn't you want me to come over and sit?"

"Ha ha, I thought you would have rejected me." Feng Ming responded while raising his hand to affectionately rub Luo Yun's earlobe.

With a movement of his wrist, Luo Yun almost reflexively hit the back of Feng Ming's head, but a warning look from Rong Tian stopped him. He gritted his teeth to endure Feng Ming's 'harassment'.

"Don't touch me."

"Your ear is so soft. I heard that people with soft ears are actually really soft-hearted. You see, my ears are also very soft."

"Stop!"

"Aye? Your face, and even your ears are red... are you shy?"

"You... you..."

"Oh yes! In order to further develop our brotherly bonds, let's sleep together again like the other night, okay?"

"No!"

"No!"

These two words were shouted out at the same time from Luo Yun and Rong Tian's mouths.

Source: http://rainscene.blogspot.de/2012/06/feng-yu-jiu-tian-28-spoilers.html

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that line very much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

swordfish, lazynoodles and Shizun like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I saw the post was posted back in 2012, it's really been sometimes since then. I wonder how many volumes it have now.

Btw, what does the poison do to Feng Ming?
    And, I thought Feng Ming looks similar to his mom, so how can a half-brother from his father's side looks like him?

BlueCat3 likes this.
  8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the guy from the boat that faked being the most beautiful man that is mentioned in the spoiler, beauti guy appears there and gets interested into MC's little brother. Anyway. Fake guy poisoned MC. The poison was in the flute that he gifted MC, so the more MC kept playing it as in inhaling, the more he will be poisoned. Not sure wut kind of poison it was. I tried the MTL but it was too vague and not recognisable... :/ Not sure how many Volumes there are now... but MC keeps doing things that makes me bit upset X'D. As in he has knowledge and questions himself why everyone targets him.... and i like facepalm Dx. I mean MC went to college so he has to know! X'D

Not sure about half brother... I mean MC has few traits from his father... so...

ErryChu, komo komo, puu264 and 4 others like this.
  9. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG......feng meng has brother...how....

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    They switch from time to time, I remember the MC requested that he wanted to top but ML was like "no" that time but they have done it before (MC on top). :blobnosebleed:

LaDyViL and alexfilia like this.
  11. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me where I can find the raws of this to MTL it? I can't read Chinese and the english translations have huge gaps T-T. I've just started and in the middle of Volume 3.

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation from there to volume 13(?) is in an app. Lemme search

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    http://xfengyujiutian.tumblr.com/?amp_see_more=1

14. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kiara8 likes this.
  15. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoiler about luo yun please... Since i cant read chinesse and google translator always make my head spinning... Will his brotherly relationship with feng ming become closer..? Is he care about feng ming as his brother..? And about his uncle luo ning who try to kick feng ming as young lord of xiao family, will luo yun protect feng ming or not..? How about that task from xiao master for feng ming to find save route from dan lin...? Can he transport the sand in the end..?

16. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh...? Who is that guy in the picture..? With white robe long black hair beautiful face...??? My gosh...

17. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That poison from the fluit alone wont be dangerous for feng ming. After 3 months naturally will be detoxified by his body. BUT it will be deadly if he sucessfully inhaled powder from wen lan flower. Reaction from those both poisons will kill feng ming instanly.

The similarity between feng ming and luo yun, maybe about their body contruction.

BlueCat3, Shizun and kiara8 like this.
  18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I don't know really know since it's just an image I got somewhere. Nice, huh? There's a lot of gorgeous artwork. :blobnosebleed:

Munya likes this.
  19. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read vol 29, just a little... But because i dont understand chinesse well i only got the outline. Luo yun gone missing. After the battle, lot of casualities. Feng ming tried to found luo yun, but no news. He was so sad. And suddenly rong tian told him that chiu yue dead long ago, made him more miserable and devastated. Feng ming thought that he was a drag. For rong tian and people that he love. So many people protected him, but he couldnt protected the weak..

I only could read till that part tho

ErryChu, puu264, BlueCat3 and 3 others like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Chiu Yue again? One of his maid?